Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla (7012 Views)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by woloadedCEO: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Award winning Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has replied a Twitter user who made a portrait of a Gorilla and tagged him to the tweet.

A fan identified as Danky also shared the photos on Twitter and begged fans to retweet so it can get to Burna Boy.

“It will cost you $0.00 to retweet this amazing blue pen drawing of @burnaboy by @NikeArtistry”, he wrote

The portrait was done by young artist, Nike Artistry. He tagged the portrait “African giant”.

Burna Boy in his response, told him to keep up the good work.

“Love it @CaptDanky! Keep up the Good work”, Burna wrote.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Se photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/burna-boy-replies-young-artist-who-drew-him-as-a-gorilla/

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Prayfortheworld: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
E make sense

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by dammywapes(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
(Men) odogwu cool

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Freestainworld(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeria and talent is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Beckysexy(f): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
The guy tried, cause they resemble no be small grin
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Coldie(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
If this was done by a white man.

I swear e for cause race riots. They would call it racism

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by SAMBARRY: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
lipsrsealed

I wonder why Burna boy doesn't find this offensive.its absolutely disrespectful and he seems not to realise art is a story in itself.it tells an unspoken story.those who read and see through art works will understand what I'm saying

It's debasing,PERIODT!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by SAMBARRY: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:

exactly
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Coldie(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

I wonder why Burna boy doesn't find this offensive.its absolutely disrespectful and he seems not to realise art is a story in itself.it tells an unspoken story.those who read and see through art works will understand what I'm saying

It's debasing,PERIODT!
He won't see anything wrong with it until he gets trolled with it.

Imagine a parody video and when its time to come out a gorilla comes out and starts beating its chest I representation of burna boy he would understand

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by epkereamaka60858: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
If this was done by a white man.I swear e for cause race riots. They would call it racism
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Beckysexy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

It's debasing,PERIODT!
Even Burna boy does not feel offended by it. So, why giving yourself unnecessary headache?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by SAMBARRY: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beckysexy:

Even Burna boy does not feel offended by it. So, why giving yourself unnecessary headache?
yeah that's why we're different wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by walosky(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Make wetin hapun for France no hapun here oo grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Vexedkid(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
This is nonsense ffs. how can you be portray a whole African giant as a baboon and you invite him to retweet. Burna suppose send boys go chop him father.
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by punisha: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

It's debasing,PERIODT!

People like u no suppose dey around sniper.
The person he drew found humor in it...
U the unknown is crying fowl play.
I am hoping ur not amongst them people that will kill for making cartoon of their god

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
That's his signature Koba the gorilla

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
that's kingkong asin burna is the undisputed (simple IQ).

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Orire01(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good one!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by BanevsJoker(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Vexedkid:
This is nonsense ffs. how can you be portray a whole African giant as a baboon and you invite him to retweet. Burna suppose send boys go chop him father.
You mean you can't differentiate between a baboon and a gorilla?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by freshkpomo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Verdict: cool, Now he should put it up for sale and get some cool cash for his labour.
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by SAMBARRY: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
punisha:

People like u no suppose dey around sniper.
The person he drew found humor in it...
U the unknown is crying fowl play.
I am hoping ur not amongst them people that will kill for making cartoon of their god
there are unspoken stories in art.art sends a message.if you don't know or understand art then you will not get my point.its not being emotional or sentimental.that art work is highly offensive

For example I can tell you I love you through painting without writing it in words,I can TELL you I hate you,I can equate you to an animal.i can tell you you're a gorilla WITHOUT WRITING IT IN WORDS. And that was exactly what the artist did lipsrsealed

The reason why Burna boy is not seeing it that way is because he doesn't understand the language of art.if I say in Yoruba "werey Ni e" and you don't understand Yoruba language,you will brush it off and not read any meaning to it BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE

but if you do,you will definitely take offence.thats the whole point.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by maiquel: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
there are unspoken stories in art.art sends a message.if you don't know or understand art then you will not get my point.its not being emotional or sentimental.that art work is highly offensive

For example I can tell you I love you through painting without writing it in words,I can TELL you I hate you,I can equate you to an animal.i can tell you you're a gorilla WITHOUT WRITING IT IN WORDS. And that was exactly what the artist did lipsrsealed

The reason why Burna boy is not seeing it that way is because he doesn't understand the language of art.if I say in Yoruba "werey Ni e" and you don't understand Yoruba language,you will brush it off and not read any meaning to it BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE

but if you do,you will definitely take offence.thats the whole point.

If you know art as you claim you'd understand that there cannot be one story to that picture.
Perspectives are different and a picture is capable of giving different meanings.
Haven't you heard the quote "a picture is worth a thousand words
That's art. Everyone who sees it, see something different, something that makes the picture worth seeing again.

I saw A king in that picture...you saw a mere gorilla.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by pretydiva(f): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
This is pure talent at its peak
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Vexedkid(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
BanevsJoker:

You mean you can't differentiate between a baboon and a gorilla?
Nothing concern me and that one o. Bross why u dey quote me. you want make I send boys come chop ur father?
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by dazzlingd(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
A white man does same thing and there will be placards everywhere....say no to racism
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by dodilee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:

The gorilla is burna signature.
If you follow up with him ,you will understand why he didn't take offense with the protrait.
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
maiquel:

If you know art as you claim you'd understand that there cannot be one story to that picture.
Perspectives are different and a picture is capable of giving different meanings.
Haven't you heard the quote "a picture is worth a thousand words
That's art. Everyone who sees it, see something different, something that makes the picture worth seeing again.

I saw A king in that picture...you saw a mere gorilla.

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by blingxx(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

It's debasing,PERIODT!

Because gorillas are not some dumbass monkeys that chase after banana ...gorillas are sacred animals in Africa especially Congo just like how india value elephants,how Chinese value mystical dragons,how buhari value cows pass us cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by ZACHIE: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

It's debasing, PERIODT!

Because him get sense pass the boy.
Class act.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by davillian(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
He should have used a lion
Not a gorilla....
Re: Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla by Tommy6000: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAMOUS PEOPLE FROM EDO STATE NIGERIA. / Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) / Meet Chioma Ekubo, Alex Ekubo (johnny)'s Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.