Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,941 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Call On Madonna University To Free 7 Ex-students In Prison Custody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Call On Madonna University To Free 7 Ex-students In Prison Custody (695 Views)

Court Remands Mompha In Prison Custody Over N33 Billion Fraud / Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call On Madonna University To Free 7 Ex-students In Prison Custody by Neddstark: 8:34am On May 09, 2019
REV. FR. EMMANUEL EDEH SAID HIS NOT AWARE HIS EX STUDENTS ARE IN PRISON.

Am not stopping as thy are calling. I told them to release the boys then we can have a dialogue. Rev. Fr. Edeh is seeing our post. Let's keep sharing.

Got a call from someone close that Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Edeh is not aware #FreeMadonnaSeven are in prison custody.

1. Ezeimo Anthony
2. Ameachi Benedict
3. Karaka Badazi
4. Nnamani Chijoke Michael
5. Abuno Jonathan
6. Blackson Nwaokeoma
7. Opara Nnamani

Your lordship, your worship, your excellency
Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Edeh
Did #MadonnaSeven robbed you, kidnapped you, assault you, raped you or steal from you??

If they committed none of the above and you paid the services of SARS, OC Legal and SAN to prosecute and frustrate these young men, I expect you to send your SARS agent to pick me up and lock me where you locked #FreeNnamani and Six others after this post.

Let me inform you that your school Madonna University has been in the news for the wrong reasons for years and criticizing you and your school isn't a crime. The girl that died, the student tortured still in our memory.

You hurriedly arrested the seven and charged them to court and now you claimed you are not aware..... You lied... #AlwaysNotAware

I put it to you that their parents came to your office met you and you ordered they walked them out.

Rev. Fr. Edeh, I heard you have created your own catholic church � � and no Bishop can question you..

Who ordained you? You must be investigated and if found guilty, be brought to justice.

RELEASE THE SEVEN BEFORE ANY MEETING.

Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison
DG BEHIND BARS

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With You & My Lover Same Day – Wife Tells Husband / Sen. Kashamu Slapped On The Head In A London Train / The Most Wicked Monarch In World History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.