Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair (49810 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by kheny12(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2019
She's fine but that's not her natural hair.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Omonaijani: 1:22pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by vioment: 1:23pm On May 09, 2019
This babe get skill o.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Ubdavis(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2019
I couldn't recognize ha
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2019
And so what?
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by alexvatt(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2019
I love her so much
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Jimbadly: 1:42pm On May 09, 2019
My love for this babe will never die.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Rilley(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2019
Lordcenturion2:
Seun need to do something about the moderators,some moderators are hiding under the rules of Nairaland but they are secretly defending their religion ,I called someone a fool here,but one particular moderator banned me for 3 months,this is not about the wrong abusive words I used but base on religion sentiment,to caution such, 3 to 4 days would have been better, but the whole 3 months?, people has called me stupid afonja here which no moderators see it,and others has called others different kinds of names,the punishment should be moderate and normal,but on this, I think it's about religion and some moderators are even more tribalism than ordinary Nairaland members,if this continues,the moderators may bring down this beautiful forum....

Seun should reform the moderators on Nairaland,they need more enlightenment
The mods are unprofessional and biased
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by grandstar(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2019
The only song of hers that like is "Johnny".

She just uses her beauty to remain relevant.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On May 09, 2019
Bullshit!
The one she released when in one African country was truer to form.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Hoodbilonia: 2:48pm On May 09, 2019
100 kg
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 09, 2019
No iota of sexiness here... sorry, will pass.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by EvieP(f): 3:09pm On May 09, 2019
Lol my natural is just like that

Mariangeles:
She's beautiful but that is not her natural hair smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Horlaxmedia: 4:00pm On May 09, 2019
The popular Nigerian single known as Simi clear the fans though about her relationship with falz, she also speak on here music career how she change from gospel music to afro hop and also her educational background. Just watch and enjoy........https://geekmuzik..com
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 09, 2019
nwaguy01:
This girl is f**cking beautiful.
Will really like to grin grin grin
You will like to comb her hair?
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Benekruku(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2019
Looking like mopping stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by seunmohmoh(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2019
TheAngry1:

Na this your spit go drown you eventually. Lucifer! You better save the spit for hell, you will need it. grin grin grin
You are really the angry one grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by OdefaGirl(f): 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
TimiRume:
Its the opposite. Most Nigerian women are pretty/prettier with little make up or without it at all.

Don't mind that guy, it's not totally his fault. He surrounded himself with ugly women cool

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by RealEzee(m): 2:30am On May 10, 2019
abeg this babe fine ja re
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Auxigen(m): 2:55am On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Editing a "no make-up" picture also counts as make-up.

*spits angry
I tot i was d only one who noticed

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart / BBNaija's Angel Is Engaged For Marriage (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.