Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Until I Met You - Episode Finale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode Finale (1019 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode Finale by Jameskyrian(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2019
*Until i met You - Final Episode*

❤❤❤������������

Love is a beautiful thing.....

A week later, I went to visit dave in the hospital. Regina was taken to court and was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment. Dad divorced with madam Lisa when he later found out she planned to take all his property and also want him dead. I didn’t want to tell dave I lost a pregnancy because I don’t want to shock him and worsen his condition. I plan to look for a way to say it to him later. Although it was so painful to me but I can’t keep it to myself forever anyway.
I visit him everyday at the hospital because his wound is yet to healed fully. But thank God, he’ll be.........

Continue reading on the link below

�����������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/05/08/until-i-met-you-final-episode/
Re: Until I Met You - Episode Finale by Ann2012(f): 6:13pm On May 09, 2019
At last

Thanks for the story

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Catch Up In Modern Journalism / Points To Paradise By Akoli Penoukou / To Kill A Mockingbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.