Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tottenham Boss Mauricio Pochettino Thought On The Dramatic Comeback Against Ajax - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Boss Mauricio Pochettino Thought On The Dramatic Comeback Against Ajax (189 Views)

Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta / Ronaldo Returns For Champions League Quarter-final Against Ajax / Mauricio Pochettino Confronts Mike Dean After Burnley Loss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Boss Mauricio Pochettino Thought On The Dramatic Comeback Against Ajax by CloudNineSport: 10:57am On May 09, 2019
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino said after the match, "It's difficult to describe my feelings and emotions right now, I think it's one of the most important nights in my life. How the game finished, everything that happened, the first half, how we plannef to play and how the plan was scattered after just three minutes when we conceded the first goal and I hink everything was amazing . The second half, we planned to make some changes and started to play differently. Always believe and Never give up......

https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2019/05/tottenham-hotspur-football-club-of.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

Inter Milan 2-0 Chievo - 13th May 2019 - Highlights And Goals - Serie A / Https://eaglestare..com/2019/05/graham-potter-was-named-as-brighton.htm / Why Choose A Park Bench Over Other Seating Types?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.