Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke (52496 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by AfonjaBoston: 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
Vvvv
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by FuckDaMods: 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
Baba sha want to boast as usual that his uncle i a governor
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by unitysheart(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
Yeye English
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by iammo(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
goodluck with the supreme court... I hope justice acting CJN Tanko gives you the judgement that you deserve grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by origima: 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
Davido abeg be careful before ur tax details will be giving to you,every nyash carry shit ooooo
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Beulah77: 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
izumaria:
I can bet u say no be davido write this post tongue

O
I hear so where your own write up! After all Davido is richer, better and more popular than your wretched self, you mr Jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by kheny12(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2019
Christafarian:

Victoria ascerta at the Supreme Court. Insha Jesus and Allah.
insha Jesus Allah,Are you ok
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Deepfeel(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2019
Corrosiveman:
This Frog voice should stay clear from politics
Is he to young to be in politics? His not too young you are not too young, please keep quiet
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by CIZAR(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2019
why you idiot
Corrosiveman:
This Frog voice should stay clear from politics
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Toseenlove: 2:28pm On May 09, 2019
This one and his fat shapeless uncle keeps deceiving themselves lol. All of u Apc and PDP are seriously mad Mtcheeeew!!!

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Anonymous4: 2:29pm On May 09, 2019
Ode he turn Politics to Barça VS Man-u we won first leg.. jagons
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Corrosiveman(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2019
CIZAR:
why you idiot
...Stay off my mention
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by madridsta007(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2019
BayportalEnt:
Lolz... Please which supporters is he referring to? Cause last I checked there were massive jubilations in Osogbo

Massive celebrations in Daura maybe.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2019
Well said. Oyetola is an illegitimate Governor.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Bridget95(f): 2:33pm On May 09, 2019
izumaria:
it fit be chioma help am with his iPhone.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Glycosunde: 2:34pm On May 09, 2019
Let watch and see how this super story will end
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by CIZAR(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2019
or what..once you quit being obtuse.

Corrosiveman:
...Stay off my mention
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Xisnin(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2019
BayportalEnt:
Lolz... Please which supporters is he referring to? Cause last I checked there were massive jubilations in Osogbo
Jubilation by who?
What a joker.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Elexdallas(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
'You won the first leg, you lost the 2nd leg'. Do not make this statement near a Barcelona fan o, they will misinterpret.

Na play o

Why?
So he shouldn’t speak because he issued celebrity.
Na una Dey mk all this celebrities no Dey talk when it comes to politics and still attack them for keeping quiet
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by gcof(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2019
Riversides2003:
Na wah ooo Davido don turn political analyst cos of him uncle. I wish your uncle all the best at the Supreme Court. We saw this coming,we not surprised.
whoever that is surprised by this judgement is a learner in Nigeria
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Stillthebest: 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
izumaria:

You are intelligent. He's not this English-smart. He writes like a nigga not like an educo..
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Drosmo(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2019
Chukwurah003:
The good people of Osun State deserve much better than a dancing senator
. You are better than this . Please don't act like a dumb person...what is the difference btw this statement you made and d one president buhari made about the IG losing weight?. Pick a book and read Chukwurah
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by nairashopping(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2019
Nigeria, may God save u
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by kaiyu1: 2:59pm On May 09, 2019
Yesterday was great , today gonna be greater , it Available , Call or WhatsAPP.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by ejimatic: 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
NotJobless:
@SOUNDAZA

Read Below ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/davido-reacts-on-appeal-courts-judgement-against-his-uncle/

. Is leg. 2--1. second leg. 4-1. third will be 7 -0 in favour of APC........I foresaw that confusion and contradiction in tribunal judgement would be corrected at the appeal court...
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Gbolasubby: 3:07pm On May 09, 2019
I swear, no be Davido write this,this is the best comment on the subjected matter do far,it shows political maturity,It's an assurance of good things from OBO
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by SexynSerious(f): 3:09pm On May 09, 2019
lol. meanie grin

seunmohmoh:
'You won the first leg, you lost the 2nd leg'. Do not make this statement near a Barcelona fan o, they will misinterpret.

Na play o
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Soulsymbol99: 3:13pm On May 09, 2019
As David take carry this em uncle matter undecided no be Bred suppose dey do all this one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.