Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) (22926 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by BetShop: 12:37pm On May 09, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with caption ...
So many people have told me how strong and brave they think I am. Little do they know that I am not even half as strong and brave as my AMAZON QUEEN, my beautiful and amazing mother MARIA THERESA DAMASUS. All I ask is that God will continue to guide and protect you. I ask that he keeps you so that you will enjoy life more than you ever thought was possible. She keeps saying her children spoil her but she doesn’t even know what’s coming. The rest of your days will be the happiest you have ever been in Jesus name. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY. #happybirthday #mum#family

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/stella-damasus-shows-off-her-mother-as-she-celebrates-birthday-today/

1 Like

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2019
Awwwwwww kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2019
Awww

See some Sexy Photos of Stella Damasus flaunting his curvy Backside in Bikini beside a Pool => HERE
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by emmasmiles(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2019
till tomorrow, she is still my crush. Just kpanshing and i will be grateful to God
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by destiny322(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2019
Stella... Fine gal that year

I bin dy use vcd cover wey your picture dy masturbate.

1 Like

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by johnshagb(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2019
The husband snatcher group will soon be here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Preca(f): 2:31pm On May 09, 2019
nice
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Pavore9: 2:32pm On May 09, 2019
johnshagb:

A man is a human being and not a handbag that can be snatched, a husband who has made up his mind to leave his wife for another woman owns 100% responsibility for that.

19 Likes

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by bamasite(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2019
She fine shaa

2 Likes

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Shila16: 2:34pm On May 09, 2019
destiny322:

Baad nigga grin
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 09, 2019
johnshagb:

Olodo, get your facts right b4 commenting like an id!ot.

Since when did it become a crime to marry after divorce ?

Fish brain. If you are a man, have some sense & behave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Daviestunech(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
destiny322:

.weray re ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 09, 2019
she wont tell us her age so we no go calculate hers
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by nazablossom(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2019
Joromi12:
Age calculator grin
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
Joromi12:

Wetin consign pikin age with mama own?

1 Like

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 3:06pm On May 09, 2019
destiny322:

2 Likes

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by YorubaEmir: 3:07pm On May 09, 2019
Magnifik18:

You no even understand wetin the guy post.... na u be the olodo o

6 Likes

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by YorubaEmir: 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
Zobobietizaka:
see below

Your fatherless father
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by mightyhaze: 3:10pm On May 09, 2019
A brave and strong woman.. last i saw her was when her only son and lastchild,samuel who was also my classmate died in 1991...

mama has aged very gracefully

1 Like

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
destiny322:

If you cun do the thing live nko? Na 40 sec be dat o cheesy
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2019
destiny322:

If you cun do the thing live nko? Na 40 sec be dat o cheesy
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2019
destiny322:

Your head go pour stupid money if used for rituals

Where do you reside?
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by johnshagb(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2019
Calm down. Don't let your blood boil over other people's matter. Tell me how my comment is anyway against stella's choice.
In fact, my comment kinda drift towards mockery of those who lash at her at every opportunity.
You wont sense that since you were eager to jump on my comment without letting your brain do what it was made for.
I dont know you and I wont abuse you just like you did to me. Good thing, you just learnt something today my dear.

Peace smiley

Magnifik18:

2 Likes

Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 09, 2019
careytommy37:

Wetin consign pikin age with mama own?
she dey claim 41. Her mama fit be 89
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 3:49pm On May 09, 2019
ehyah!!! that's her mother....

the husband snatcher granny
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 09, 2019
johnshagb:
Calm down. Don't let your blood boil over other people's matter. Tell me how my comment is anyway against stella's choice.
In fact, my comment kinda drift towards mockery of those who lash at her at every opportunity.
You wont sense that since you were eager to jump on my comment without letting your brain do what it was made for.
I dont know you and I wont abuse you just like you did to me. Good thing, you just learnt something today my dear.

Peace smiley

Piss off.

I learnt absolute nothing from you dude.

Leave the woman and her husband matter. Ain't your business.
Re: Maria Theresa Damasus: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by johnshagb(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2019
Just ignore him. Obviously his fingers do the the thinking for him. The clear sarcasm was too much for him to handle grin.

YorubaEmir:

You no even understand wetin the guy post.... na u be the olodo o

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke / E-Money Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah / Chimamanda Adichie: I Am First Female Chief In My Hometown, People Make Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.