Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT (4838 Views)

375 Acres Of Land Available For Sale Behind Pentagon Estate Just After RCCG Camp / Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B / 1 Plot Land In Mowe Gated Community. Mainland Park Pentagon Real Estates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by usbcable(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2010
I subscribed to one of the products of PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES on the mowe ibafo axis.

This was as far back as 2007 and they are yet to give my the CofO and its one story to the other and now they have shifted the goal post to the end of the year.

How can I go about getting them to give me the property I deuly paid for.or at worst give me back my money(if its a more sensible thing to do-as I have beenadvised not to collect back the money, that it wont be to my advantage)
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by babes99(f): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hi
I'm wondering if you have had any feedback or update?
I am in the same position as you, since 2007. Suddenly get an eamil today about a general metting in two days and an attached excel file saying something about develomental fee, this is after i was asked to pay surveyors fee on top of the price of the land.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by fxproperty: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2011
Developmental fee is applicable in any developing Estate but I can't say of the delay in Allocation of your plot since 2007.
The issue of Survey and Documentation should not really be an issue cos the price is determined by the govt.

What I will advice all subscribers of Pentagon is to visit their office to know the true state of the situation

And also to know the level of their development, Allocation the have done so far since 2007,
How many have they allocated so far.
And to show you a copy of deed of assignment they have given since inception.

With all these details, you should know whats up.

Goodluck.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by babes99(f): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
Thanks. thats is some useful imformation. grin
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by dabully(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2011
I think Pentagon have started given a lot of C of O,my friend just got his.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by bosaniger: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
@usbcable & babes99: have you now gotten your plot allocation for Pentagon's property at Mowe/Ofada axis? As am yet to get my plot allocation for a plot which I bought from Pentagon in the Mowe axis.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by usbcable(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
I was going through the net and i saw this thread again.

FYI,

i met witha lawyer and with her help I got my money back from them.
although out of the total amount paid them for the land the say I will have to pay them another processing fee for exiting the scheme. Hence I parted with a deduction from the total principal I paid them.

I also had to pay my lawyer legal fees.

i had to loose some money to get my money back from them. angry
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by gmobik: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
I don't think U made a wise decision!
What den d ur Lawyer do for U? Exit u & take a fee? Why didn't U engage d EFCC.....I'm in d same shoes as U but I wud gladly spend twice d amount to give them HELL on earth!
Aint no way am taking back my money after 6yrs! I wud spend 3X d amount for d joy of giving them HELL.....
Wen am done I wud update U.

1 Like

Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by chefetalkane(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello friends good evening. Are you into Real Estates? A Real Estate Mogul? Or you plan to go into Real Estates in future. Then join us by liking this page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684567898222285&refid=52 for real time updates concerning it. To invite your friends to join you use this link https://m.facebook.com/send_page_invite/?pageid=684567898222285&invitee_id=100006820147414&reference=admin&_rdr .You can also find people to buy, lease or rent here. For enquiries contact : 08038972954, Email : contactus@futureshelters.com. Follow on twitter @futureshelters. For more info kindly visit www.futureshelters.com . God Bless you as you do so.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by bolanl: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello All,

Kindly help me.We purchased a plot of land in Pentagon Estate Opposite Mowe in 2008. We can no longer find our receipt. But the last thing i remember was visiting the land sometime in 2010 where they asked everyone to pay for survey fees or so. Please what can we do?
Thank you.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by veek2(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2015
Is there anyone with updates on this?
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buy from a Credible and Honest Realtor.................... BARIFEC REALTIES LIMITED is out here to prove that there are still honest Realtor's in this Real estate Business........ Partner with us today and let"s give you a rest of Mind.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Most people wish to own a land but lack the zeal and determination to acquire a property, probably because they are threatened by the activities of “Omonile” and fraudulent realtors. Why not partner with BARIFEC REALTIES LIMITED and get as much property you desire with full indemnity to your land.

BARIFEC REALTIES LIMITED has commenced a promotional offer at Grace Park And Gardens (one of its estate at Mowe-Ofada). Grace Park And Gardens is situated at Orilemo area of Obafemi Owode Local Govt,. It’s located in a blend of residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural activities. Grace Park And Gardens boast of a community that thrives greatly in huge economic, financial and industrial services.

The estate is Located within the environment of numerous Estates, Football Academy, Construction Company, Nestle plc, Chrisland Millenium University, and many more

The Benefits of the Scheme:
• Liberation from the canker worm of the ‘Omo oniles’
• No issue of fictitious Vendors
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Fast land appreciation for speculators
• No agency fees required.
• Burden of procuring C of O is completely removed.

Infrastructure to be provided within the estate:
• Perimeter Fencing
• Ultra-modern borehole
• Good Drainage system
• Sewage disposal system
• Electricity
• Recreational facilities
• Environmental Security
• Good Road Network, etc.

Title on the Land: Land purchase agreement / irrevocable power of attorney donated by the customary owners, Survey and Layout plan, and a Global C/O .

PAYMENT PLAN FOR A PLOT:
Plots of land are now selling at a promotional offer of #550,000 on outright purchase. There’s a flexible option of spreading the payment at the rate of #50,000 monthly installment plan for a period of 14months @ #700,000, or you can choose the option of #30,000 monthly installment plan for a period of 25months @ #750,000 or the easy option of #25,000 monthly installment plan for a period of 30months @ #750,000.

Contact Demola @ BARIFEC REALTIES LIMITED: 51, Church street Oshodi. Lagos
Mobile: 08120624703, 08066276704.

The future is cheap if only you buy into it now.
Re: Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT by uche15(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
I agree with you , Pentagon Real Estate had issue back then , they had poor customer service poor service delivery and ultimately poor feedback culture.
But Pentagon Real Estate as you have known it den is back and better, we took all your complains and became a better entity. We promise to meet you at the point of your needs and solve them in order to do this and more. We have created a more robust customer service channel and
are now your preferred solution provider in the real estate market.
Please call us and lets rewrite your experience positively.
Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited....expect more....

(1) (Reply)

Quadricopter Drone With HD Camera To Monitor Your Properties-return Home Mode / A New And Decent 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Sitting Rooms N400k At Ayobo Lagos / Sold out:Land For Sale In Lafiaja, Lekki After Second Toll Gate at N18m Per plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.