Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B (2831 Views)

375 Acres Of Land Available For Sale Behind Pentagon Estate Just After RCCG Camp / 1 Plot Land In Mowe Gated Community. Mainland Park Pentagon Real Estates / Help What Do I Do?PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B by tunene66: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2011
are you for real?

i have had an unpleasant experience of not being able to get my entire refund for more than a year. I have the company's cheque and I am yt to be able to cash it for over a week now. The cheque was drawn on Oceanic Bank A/c No 038110100**** in Motorways building (I have excluded the last four digits for security purpose) and dated 17/03/11. The cheque number is 0000**** (I have excluded the last four digits for security purpose)

I challenge the company to come out an refuteĀ  my allegation. (trHE CHEQUE IS STILL IN MY POSSESSION AND I INTEND TO NOTIFY RELEVANT AUTHORITIES

So this is a warning for all to beware of PENTAGON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT LIMITED .
Re: Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B by merobe: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2011
Please shed more light on this topic.is it that u were given the cheque a year ago and you've not been able to cash it since?i
Re: Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B by dabully(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
Please we would like to understand more from you, for me the property i bought from pentagon after i met all the necessary demand they gave me my CFO and other documents. grin
Re: Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B by mssiah(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2012
Am one of the subscriber to pentagon cedar estate at igbesa. Been trying to get in contact with the company since friday.

Nobody picks the landline.Today I realised that their website has been suspended.

Does anybody have news about the company.

Please help
Re: Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited - - An Unpleasant Experience Clients B by uche15(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
I agree with you , Pentagon Real Estate had issue back then , they had poor customer service poor service delivery and ultimately poor feedback culture.
But Pentagon Real Estate as you have known it den is back and better, we took all your complains and became a better entity. We promise to meet you at the point of your needs and solve them in order to do this and more. We have created a more robust customer service channel and
are now your preferred solution provided in the real estate market.
Please call us and lets write your experience positively.
Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited....expect more....

(1) (Reply)

Filling Stations For Sale.. / We Provide Housing / Real Estate Services / Plots Of Land At World Bank Owerri Imo State For Sale 3.5m Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.