Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole (59337 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda & Hailey At Kani Adewale Adeleke's Baby Shower / Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by tkaofee: 5:19pm On May 09, 2019
Apparently the pinking self go pick pocket with time �
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by GetCofOProperty: 5:21pm On May 09, 2019
Celebrities don't steal, especially their acquaintances or wives, they only help keep stuffs. This is funny.
If interested in engaging our services (free) in acquiring the RIGHT land or House (duplex/apartments), please get in touch Call +2348027390046.

Please visit our website www.forbespropertiesng.com/

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business of Real Estate/Property.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by JoseRaji(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:

There you go smiley
You're welcome smiley
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by tiziano(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2019
Please, what did davido do to this woman.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by luluman: 6:13pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Davido that used his mom for ritual. I doubt he cares.
were you the herbalist that aided him?
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Dannyhajo(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2019
nothing new in Nigeria tell me what comes out of gandollar bribery video.. it's as if your month don dey new����
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by GTFO(f): 6:18pm On May 09, 2019
Tcheeew ordinary shoplifting, na Hin she dey shout like goat!!
Make she go ibadan mall for there see plenty shoplifters !!

Me myself don chop CHOP-lift chocolate inside mall before stepping out .. so what now happen undecided
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Bishop(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2019
princechurchill:
Aunty please keep shaking that table

This woman is unwell Anthony Joshua also went to jail.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by kikelomojessy(f): 6:59pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Lawd-a-mercy
Just before she dishes about me too....imma just drop it here already....

I was a stripper undecided

You was and not you are.

Even if you are no one can judge you. There always a story for People doing things that society frowns upon.

It takes the grace of God not to venture into some certain way of life. But it obvious Gods grace and mercy found you.

You are somebody in God's eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Emmanuelempire(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Davido that used his mom for ritual.
I doubt he cares.
who told you dat he used his mum for ritual, dat how some people just open their mouth to vomit nonesense.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by rasque96(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2019
After all wet in you gain.......? #NoBodyHolyPass shocked cool
NaijaCelebrity:
Kemi Olunloyo took to her instagram page to exposes davido's babymama, Amada for Shoplifing.

She shared a mud photo of amanda been arrested and also revealed her full name..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/kemi-olounloyo-exposes-davidos-babymama-for-shoplifting/
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by chronique(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Lawd-a-mercy

Lol. Clown! You know, I've been looking at your face all along and wondering where I met you... Now I know better. Remember the dude that stole your neck chain and your purse full of cash from the strip night on a certain night? Well, that's me but I'm a changed man now. wink

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 8:26pm On May 09, 2019
chronique:

Lol. Clown! You know, I've been looking at your face all along and wondering where I met you... Now I know better. Remember the dude that stole your neck chain and your purse full of cash from the strip night on a certain night? Well, that's me but I'm a changed man now. wink
Hey there handsome.
I’ve missed yo crazy ass
Dafuq you been? kiss

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:29pm On May 09, 2019
tiziano:
Please, what did davido do to this woman.

Davido was at a club in Ibadan some years ago. Some girls came there too out of which Davido asked one to follow him to his hotel room.
According to the lady, Davido was drunk and they had sex twice. She later discovered she was pregnant, then went to the club for the person's identity, only to discover it was Davido.

She felt she had hit a gold mine but Davido denied knowing her. There was a DNA, but the child failed. The lady insisted he is the owner and was drunk that night .
She and the mother claimed the DNA was manipulated and went to court.

He is yet to acknowledge the child who is supposed to be his first born. So, they are using Kemi Olunloyo as their spoke person. She has been fighting that the girl should be acknowledged.

According to Kemi, Davido is reaching out to mother and daughter secretly, not wanting it to be publicized.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by divineappo(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Lawd-a-mercy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by levi2(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

you're ok honey, some of us were worse. wink

Bet you are still
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by ThePreachersSon: 11:15pm On May 09, 2019
Even if this is true, she was arrested at 19 for shoplifting, common among American teenagers.

All I see is a pained woman, pained that Davido fuccked and dumped.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Macgreat(m): 1:56am On May 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Please don't grin
It's all in the past now....I don't even do weed no more.
See?
I'm a new person now grin

Good. Carry on. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by enemyofprogress: 2:15am On May 10, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by chronique(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Hey there handsome.
I’ve missed yo crazy ass
Dafuq you been? kiss

Been grieving on the low. I lost my dad. cry
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10am On May 10, 2019
chronique:

Been grieving on the low. I lost my dad. cry
Oh no!!!
I'm so sorry about that.
He's with the angels now.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by chronique(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Oh no!!!
I'm so sorry about that.
He's with the angels now.

Yes... Thanks a bunch. Would send you a dm later.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On May 10, 2019
chronique:

Yes... Thanks a bunch. Would send you a dm later.
Anytime hun
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Alaganature(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2019
This woman and Davido are like Cat and Rat... After all this drama she go go asked Davido for Money... Idiot
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by tiziano(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Davido was at a club in Ibadan some years ago. Some girls came there too out of which Davido asked one to follow him to his hotel room.
According to the lady, Davido was drunk and they had sex twice. She later discovered she was pregnant, then went to the club for the person's identity, only to discover it was Davido.

She felt she had hit a gold mine but Davido denied knowing her. There was a DNA, but the child failed. The lady insisted he is the owner and was drunk that night .
She and the mother claimed the DNA was manipulated and went to court.

He is yet to acknowledge the child who is supposed to be his first born. So, they are using Kemi Olunloyo as their spoke person. She has been fighting that the girl should be acknowledged.

According to Kemi, Davido is reaching out to mother and daughter secretly, not wanting it to be publicized.
oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) / "Onyinye Is Pregnant For Flavour, Third Baby Mama Loading" - Whistle Blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.