Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

CV And Cover Letter Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CV And Cover Letter Writing (398 Views)

Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Fresh Graduate Cover Letter Examples And Templates / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CV And Cover Letter Writing by deeza4mum: 1:51pm On May 09, 2019
Good day house, pls who will from the bottom of their heart rewrite my husband's CV and cover letter free for us, he is about to submit an application but I feel the CV is not well written, hence my appeal for his CV rewrite, pls help us. GiB bless you
Re: CV And Cover Letter Writing by deeza4mum: 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
Hello, nobody to help? cry cry cry
Re: CV And Cover Letter Writing by oshane: 10:39am On May 10, 2019
I can help. Pm me

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Careers That Will Make You Rich / solatrust finance Recruitment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.