Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

The World Of Jinn -I - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The World Of Jinn -I (9682 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? / Pictures/Jinn issue. Is it safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Of Jinn -I by malvisguy212: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2019
AbuTwins:

All Muslims(Jinns or Humans) are brothers to one another! You still can accept the brotherhood of all Muslims!
Please deal with it. The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). Qur'an 49:10.
if you do not see fault here, then I wept for you.
Re: The World Of Jinn -I by AbuTwins: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2019
malvisguy212:
if you do not see fault here, then I wept for you.

No fault only a mirage you see. Weep for yourself cos you failed.

2 Likes

Re: The World Of Jinn -I by sawdi: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2019
AbuTwins:

The Jinn and the Children of Aadam
Every individual among the Children of Aadam has a jinn who has been appointed to be his constant companion (Qareen). Ibn Mas'ood, may Allah be pleased with him, said: "The Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: "There is not one of you who does not have a jinn appointed to be his constant companion." They (present companions, may Allah be pleased with them) said: "And you too, O Messenger of Allah?" He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: "And me too, but Allah has helped me and he has submitted (became a believing Muslim), so that he only helps me to do good." [Muslim]

This doesn't answer my question please.
Re: The World Of Jinn -I by malvisguy212: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
AbuTwins:

No fault only a mirage you see. Weep for yourself cos you failed.
this is like a man who want to sleep with a Lady by all means , so he miss used the word "love" just to get her . I repeat , if Muhammad had known the meaning of brother, he wouldn't have associated it with Muslims.
Re: The World Of Jinn -I by AbuTwins: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2019
sawdi:

This doesn't answer my question please.

Sorry, had to check 'acquainted' out. "to make someone aware of or familiar with"

Never read of the possibility of this so i only stick to what is reported on such matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Of Jinn -I by sawdi: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
AbuTwins:

Sorry, had to check 'acquainted' out. "to make someone aware of or familiar with"

Never read of the possibility of this so i only stick to what is reported on such matters.

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Ramadan / Hardship Has An Expiry Date / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.