Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,938 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Hardship Has An Expiry Date - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hardship Has An Expiry Date (9694 Views)

Despite The Hardship In Nigeria, Please Let's Strive For Halaal Earnings / Strength During Times Of Hardship / Allah Provides, Suffices, And Makes A Way Out Of Every Hardship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship Has An Expiry Date by akinsmail51: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2021
“Hardships have an end whose time is known only to Allaah."

So, anyone experiencing them has no choice but to be patient until that time is up. Losing patience before that time will not help anything. Patience is a must, but it is useless without prayer.

The one praying should not be hasty, and should instead engage in worship through patience, prayers, and submission to the All-Wise…

The hasty one is infringing on the function of the Planner, and this is not the proper position of a servant to be in.

The best position to be in is to accept your fate, and this demands patience. To beg constantly in prayer is the most reliable recourse.

Opposition to fate is forbidden, and infringes on the function of the Planner. Understand these points, and your hardship will be much easier to deal with…”

Ibn al-Jawzi in ‘Sayd al-Khatir’ (p. 148):

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2021
We ask Allah to ease our affairs, forgive us our sins and grant us the best in both worlds.

12 Likes

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by akinsmail51: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aamiin

Rashduct4luv:
We ask Allah to ease our affairs, forgive us our sins and grant us the best in both worlds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by bolabadmus38: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2023
Fainama alyusri yusra inama al yusri yusra....
Succour comes after tribulations. Let's be patient and look unto Almighty Allah. He's seeing all what we are passing through and will surely bring it to an end. Let's be prayerful and be patient.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by CooldipoMPS: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2023
I strongly agree and believe too

1 Like

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by money121(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2023
Aliamudulilahi

2 Likes

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Itisallright: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Ameen yah Allah 🙏

1 Like

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Pitto: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Confirm

May Allah ease all our affairs and grant us HIS Rahman and Sekinah

1 Like

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by NkanuSon: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Be deceiving yourselves
Hardship has no expiring date

If u don't work hard and fight for what belongs to u,u and your generation will remain poor till eternity

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by reccy(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

Amin

1 Like

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Kingrshd3: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
K
Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Kingrshd3: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2023
NkanuSon:
Be deceiving yourselves

If u don't work hard and fight for what belongs to u,u and your generation will remain poor till eternity

God bless you my brother

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Crucialgem(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2023
NkanuSon:
Be deceiving yourselves

So you haven't seen people that work tirelessly hard and still wasn't successful afterwards. I am not giving excuse for laziness but really there is something we also call grace bro and that grace really follow some people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Gadafii: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Hardship indeed have expiry dates

Few months ago I experienced the hardest phase of my life, very daunting and scary phase, but I never lost hope and I kept praying and believing Allah will change my story for good, sometimes I am up at night praying and reassuring myself that it’s just a matter time
Today the story has started to change for good and I am gradually getting back in my feet again

Some hardship only prepare you for something good, and make you wiser and better, Alhamdulilah

4 Likes

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by wiseone28: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2023
I don't think hardship in Nigeria has one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by infocentre: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Crucialgem:

So you haven't seen people that work tirelessly hard and still wasn't successful afterwards. I am not giving excuse for laziness but really there is something we also call grace bro and that grace really follow some people

Grace is a situation whereby opportunity meets with preparedness. So, the word "preparedness" still means hardworking. I support the guy you quoted man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by olaztek(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Every hardship is designed to make us stronger, better and wiser. The Bad things have to happen to experience the good.

Prophet Yusuf have to face betrayal, slavery, temptation, allegation and jail to become a King.

For every hardship comes ease and one day you will look back and thank Allah for making you go through those struggles.

1 Like

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by gaskiyamagana: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
NkanuSon:
Be deceiving yourselves

According to your ignoramousity of Islamic faith and teaching.

1 Like

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Aadeniyi092: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Surely surely, it has an expire date.
Some will come out of it, while will perish in it.
All by the will of Almighty Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Tsadu01(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
True talk. May Allah grant us faith to overcome all the obstacle

1 Like

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
maybe 300 years from date of birth
but people dont get to that age
get rich or die trying are two options, the choice is urs,
there is is money in the mouth of a lion, only the brave can grab it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Amir247: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Allāh's aid is sought

akinsmail51:

So, anyone experiencing them has no choice but to be patient until that time is up. Losing patience before that time will not help anything. Patience is a must, but it is useless without prayer.

The one praying should not be hasty, and should instead engage in worship through patience, prayers, and submission to the All-Wise…

The hasty one is infringing on the function of the Planner, and this is not the proper position of a servant to be in.

The best position to be in is to accept your fate, and this demands patience. To beg constantly in prayer is the most reliable recourse.

Opposition to fate is forbidden, and infringes on the function of the Planner. Understand these points, and your hardship will be much easier to deal with…”

Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by ardeysholah: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
May Almighty Allah ease our affairs
Re: Hardship Has An Expiry Date by Caseless: 3:48am On Dec 23, 2023
akinsmail51:

Talking about patience; a thread of 2021 just made FP in 2023.

(1) (Reply)

The Eagle That Characterizes The Nigerian Coat-of-arms Is A Symbol Of Christ / Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.