Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Who Knows About Okada (motorcyle) Business Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Okada (motorcyle) Business Here (260 Views)

I Need Contacts Of Motorcyle Parts Sellers (importers) In Lagos? / Get Your Qute Quadricycle New Keke For Lagos Transport Business Here / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Okada (motorcyle) Business Here by vision202020: 3:52pm On May 09, 2019
Hello Business men here
I have some savings that am thinking on Investing. I am thinking of buying a motorcycle for a guy on my street.
I would like to know how profitable the business is and which option is the best between daily delivery and hire purchase.
Also, like how much is the daily delivery and how much is obtainable from hire purchase.
Will like the house to furnish me with these information and other relevant infos.
Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Okada (motorcyle) Business Here by vision202020: 8:12am On May 10, 2019
hello
Re: Who Knows About Okada (motorcyle) Business Here by NairalandAngel(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2019
vision202020:
Hello Business men here
I have some savings that am thinking on Investing. I am thinking of buying a motorcycle for a guy on my street.
I would like to know how profitable the business is and which option is the best between daily delivery and hire purchase.
Also, like how much is the daily delivery and how much is obtainable from hire purchase.
Will like the house to furnish me with these information and other relevant infos.
Thanks

Doing business with a family member or close friend is possibly the worst investment decision a person can make!

Having said that the motorcycle business is good but you should do it through hire purchase

(1) (Reply)

Ddf / For Your Business Shows, Download The Tunein Lagos App On Google Play Store / Please Advice Me: I'm Relocating To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.