Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (46971 Views)

Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Afonja007: 1:07am On May 10, 2019
While his somersaulting oyeolas children are in London or Canada schooling ,if he break his neck now tomorrow he will start babiya Allah angry
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:08am On May 10, 2019
APPEAL COURT VERDICT IS SHOCKING BUT NOT THE FINAL VERDICT WHICH IS GOING TO BE FAVOURABLE TO SENATOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE AND PDP- Adagunodo

PRESS RELEASE.

We received the Appeal Court Judgement of the Osun State Election petition of today with a huge shock.

Considering all evidences before the lower court and legal points adduced by our legal team at the Appeal Court, we expect victory at the Appeal Court but that's the beauty of democracy, you win one you lose one and it is not over until it is over

We have hope in the judiciary, that does not mean that once in a while there won't be some hiccups in the judicial process, it is understandable and expected that all judges are not the same and they don't think the same and we believe that at the end of the day the Supreme Court will do justice to our case and victory will be ours.

We enjoin our people to be peaceful, calm resolute and have high hope, in the next two months, by the grace of God, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke will be declared as the governor of Osun State and by then the swearing-in of the new governor in Osun State will be the next stage.

Hon. Olasoji Adagunodo,
Chairman, PDP,
Osun State Chapter.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:08am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I AM SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIA.

All the reasonable fellow with functional brains unlike the brainless APC e-rats can attest to the fact that Osun guber polls was mere with series of election malpractices, ranges from intimidation of the voters, manipulation of election results, over voting and public assualts.

There was illegal usage of sophisticated weapons and many lives were recorded to have lost must expecially, during the rerun of the said bloody election.

Universal adult suffrage were openly denied where the qualified voters were forcefully disenfranchised by the imported thugs and hooligans from Lagos State, only the few with APC identities were allowed to voted.

There was a reported case of Ife north PDP youths leader who stood on his ground that he would not abide with any forms of rigging at his polling unit but he was later shot to dead for his resistance.

I can still vividly remember another video that was circulated online where the voters were seen wailing and crying because they were disenfranchised by the APC hoodlums that chased them away from their voting centers.

I am devastated, flagabasted, disappointed and short of words when i heard about the judgement delivered at court of appeal on Osun guber election today.

Despite all the evidences submitted before the panel during the cause of trial, four out of the five judges handling the case gave their judgements in favour of Gboya Oyetola while only one upheld the tribunal judgement.

Nigeria is seriously sick and only God intervention can heal her sickness.

All this pain, anger, frustration and depression for nothing...

Don't commit suicide abeg

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:10am On May 10, 2019
Afonja007:
While his somersaulting oyeolas children are in London or Canada schooling ,if he break his neck now tomorrow he will start babiya Allah angry

Did you send his children to Canada?

1 Like

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2019
This entire judgment at the court of Appeal today is not only painfully-laughable but it is a complete display of judicial rascality by corrupt justices who deliberately failed to adhere to entrenching the principles of true justice expected from the judiciary.
It is therefore no surprise that our justices chose to close their eyes(and reasoning) to the principles of fairness & natural justice by abridging their ruling/judgment to suit the banditry of APC/OYETOLA/TINUBU in robbing the innocent(but determined and resilient) people of osun of their mandate that was freely(and committedly given to Senator Ademola Adeleke on 22nd September, 2018.
Pls tell(and warn) them(APC/TINUBU/OYETOLA & all their collaborators both internally or otherwise) that there is no peace for the wicked o... 'Ole to gbe kakaki oba, ibo ni yio ti fon'? NOT IN THIS OSUN!!!
Permit me to charge and challenge us all genuine lovers of Senator Ademola Adeleke and PDP to remain steadfast in this struggle. We must not despair, we must not be weary, we must be prayerfully committed to this course(of senator Ademola Adeleke reclaiming the mandate) and above all,let us guard up our loins for the battle ahead.
Without doubt, i have the ABSOLUTE confidence that Supreme Court will upturn this miscarriage of justice perpetuated by the Court of Appeal. It is not strange that these justices have committed this dastardly, callousness and ungodly act. GOD WILL UPTURN AND UPTURN THIS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE UNTIL JUSTICE IS DONE IN OUR FAVOUR IN THE NAME OF GOD-AMEN!

Struggle Continue!
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2019
Press Statement
Senator Ademola Adeleke on Appeal Court Judgement : I'm Heading to Supreme Court
I received with dissatisfaction the judgement of the Court of Appeal on the ruling of the election petition tribunal which had duly returned me as the validly elected governor of Osun state. I have subsequently instructed my counsel to prepare for an appeal against today's judgement at the Supreme Court immediately.
Today's judgement relied on weak technical foundation.The substantive issue which formed the basis of the lower tribunal judgement was relegated to the background. We are reviewing the full ruling and action has already commenced to appeal the judgement and ensure the eventual retrieval of the stolen mandate.
To the good people of Osun state, dont be downcast.The struggle for good governance and retrieval of People's mandate cannot be truncated by any flawed judgement.We are taking the legal battle further to the topmost court in the land. I am confident the apex court will upturn today's unsustainable ruling.
To all members of PDP in Osun State and my campaign Organisation, the struggle is now at the most critical stage. We cannot waiver nor slow down. We must forge ahead in high spirit until final victory is attained. In this endeavour, I promise to provide the leadership as the genuine governorship mandate holder in Osun state.
My good people.of Osun state, I know the pain and suffering you are passing through.The move to reclaim your mandate is still very much alive despite the jaundiced ruling of today. We will not abandon the mandate you freely conferred on us. We will deploy all legal means to retrieve the stolen mandate.
I appreciate the massive support from home and abroad. We shall triumph at last.
Signed
Senator Ademola Adeleke ,
Osun West Senatorial District.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13am On May 10, 2019
Breaking News!

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, the President of the Court of Appeal and Chairman of the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal is not qualified to head the Tribunal. Reports have it that she is an interested party and she is highly compromised #RescueNigeria‬

‪Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa is the wife of Adamu Mohammed Bulkachuwa, who is currently a Senator elect, on the platform of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC). Adamu Mohammed Bulkachuwa is a Senator Elect, representing Bauchi North Senatorial District at the National Assembly. ‬#RescueNigeria

‪There are also reports that President Muhammadu Buhari and his Party, the All Progressive Congress (APC), deliberately ceded the Bauchi North Senatorial ticket to Mohammed Bulkachuwa in order to use him to influence his wife, who the APC believed will head the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal. #RescueNigeria ‬

‪It has been revealed that President Buhari and the APC, planned a total and complete infiltration of the judiciary before the 2019 General Elections, by removing Justice Walter Onnoghen as Chief Justice of the Federation and deliberately making Justice Bulkachuwa’s husband a Senator in order to influence her decision at the upcoming Presidential Tribunal. #RescueNigeria ‬

‪We have also been made aware that the APC has ordered the Bulkachuwas to trash all Appeals of the PDP, emanating from the NASS and Governorship Elections Tribunals in favour of the ruling APC as seen in the ruling of Appeal Court today on the Osun Guber Election. #RescueNigeria ‬

‪More revelations show that Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa was also mentioned in a secret memo submitted to President Buhari by the Directorate of States Services (DSS). In that memo, the DSS described Justice Bulkachuwa as “incurably corrupt”. #RescueNigeria ‬

‪The DSS in that secret memo to President Buhari also accused Justice Bulkachuwa of engaging in bribery and taking kickbacks from judges she assigned to lucrative and juicy cases. #RescueNigeria ‬

‪Justice Bulkachuwa is therefore an interested Party, accused of corruption & is therefore not competent to chair the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal. She should recuse herself immediately as her membership of the panel will render the panel invalid, biased and partisan. #RescueNigeria
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:14am On May 10, 2019
APPEAL PRIVATISED CASE (APC)

I have lost hope in Nigeria Judiciary after 2010 appeal court judgment between Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mr Rauf Aregbesola. Honestly, recent tribunal judgement on Osun election case revived my lost hope in Nigeria until today when same appeal court nullified tribunal judgement based on technicalities (Flimsy excuses)

WHY WORRY?

● Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Appeal court president lives under same roof with APC stalwarts I.e her husband and Son

● Bulkachuwa the husband of Justice Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa, President of the Court of Appeal is APC Senator-elect for Bauchi North

● The eldest son of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Aliyu Abubakar Bulkachuwa, was a governorship aspirant of the APC in Gombe State

Nothing to worry about, I believe the apex court will surely rewrite the wrong.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2019
Yes, We have lost as Adeleke and PDP at the Court of Appeal. We have right to feel cold. Our Traducers in the APC were also cold recently but they seem warmed today. We will rejoice again since it is the promise of God that no situation is permanent. I am STRONG and I believe in the finality of the end process. In the meantime, this is thanking all my Fans globally on behalf of my Candidate, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke. We have put up a good retrieval effort and with the minority judgement that affirmed the tribunal victory of PDP, We meet at the Supreme Court. Thank you
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2019
I have always said that the JUDICIARY is in Buhari’s pocket.He made sure of that when he harm twisted Onnoghen UNCONSTITUTIONALLY out of office.The judges are all playing to please the emperor.
From the TRIBUNAL, the case against INEC & APC were fully established and ADELEKE was rightfully declared the winner.

However,since that time the APC has used every avenue to make sure the judgement is overturned.
Oyetola was with the PRESIDENT the other day to solicit SUPPORT and then Adeleke was arrested for a “crime” that was already fully exonerated by court!

And now the APPEAL COURT has rubber stamped what Buhari has decreed from behind!
THE CASE WILL GO TO SUPREME COURT...
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by jaxxy(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

What court? This court judgement stands and last time I checked, there isn't any case regarding this issue before the supreme court as we speak.

What is your rant about anyway? If you really respect this court judgement, then why are you ranting all over the place against the same court judgement? You are not making any sense.

Do u obey court orders? Or just when u feel like?

As regards osun u will soon understand.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:21am On May 10, 2019
jaxxy:

Do u obey court orders? Or just when u feel like?

As regards osun u will soon understand.

Just keep shouting on the internet, maybe the judge will listen to you and reverse the judgement. Continue.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:21am On May 10, 2019
"To all lovers of democracy in Osun state ,today is not the last point of the struggle.From Appeal Court verdict,expect a battle that will wind up at the Supreme Court.Our duty is to never waiver in our undiluted faith.Our responsibility is to stick together,strengthening and bolstering the struggle until final victory is attained" The score is 1-1. Supreme Court, the final destination.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:22am On May 10, 2019
1. Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, the President of the Court of Appeal and Chairman of the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal is not qualified to head the Tribunal. Reports have it that she is an interested party and she is highly compromised.

2. ‪Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa is the wife of Adamu Mohammed Bulkachuwa, who is currently a Senator elect on the platform of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC). Adamu Mohammed Bulkachuwa is a Senator Elect, representing Bauchi North Senatorial District at the National Assembly.

3. ‪There are also reports that President Muhammadu Buhari and his Party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) deliberately ceded the Bauchi North Senatorial ticket to Mohammed Bulkachuwa in order to use him to influence his wife, who the APC believed will head the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

4. ‪It has been revealed that President Buhari and the APC planned a total and complete infiltration of the judiciary before the 2019 General Elections by removing Justice Walter Onnoghen as Chief Justice of the Federation and deliberately making Justice Bulkachuwa’s husband a Senator in order to influence her decision at the upcoming Presidential Tribunal.

5. ‪We have also been made aware that the APC has ordered the Bulkachuwas to trash all Appeals of the PDP, emanating from the NASS and Governorship Elections Tribunals in favour of the ruling APC as seen in the ruling of Appeal Court today on the Osun Guber Election.

6. ‪More revelations show that Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa was also mentioned in a secret memo submitted to President Buhari by the Directorate of States Services (DSS). In that memo, the DSS described Justice Bulkachuwa as “incurably corrupt”.

7. ‪The DSS, in that secret memo to President Buhari, also accused Justice Bulkachuwa of engaging in bribery and taking kickbacks from judges she assigned to lucrative and juicy cases.

8. ‪Justice Bulkachuwa is therefore an interested Party, accused of corruption & is therefore not competent to chair the 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal. She should recuse herself immediately as her membership of the panel will render the panel invalid, biased and partisan.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

All this pain, anger, frustration and depression for nothing...

Don't commit suicide abeg

grin
my voice will never hang, we will meet at the Supreme Court.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by jaxxy(m): 1:25am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Just keep shouting on the internet, maybe the judge will listen to you and reverse the judgement. Continue.

I’m done sharing my view. Thx for ur time. Cheers
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25am On May 10, 2019
TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE

Appeal court lead judgement dismissed the Tribunal ruling based on allegation that 1 of the Judges on the Tribunal panel was absent in ONE of the sittings that lasted 5 Months!

1 day's from 5months' proceesings.
Only 2 Witnesses on d day out of 100 total.

Nigeria can never get it Right Again.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2019
This entire judgment at the court of Appeal today is not only painfully-laughable but it is a complete display of judicial rascality by corrupt justices who deliberately failed to adhere to entrenching the principles of true justice expected from the judiciary.
It is therefore no surprise that our justices chose to close their eyes(and reasoning) to the principles of fairness & natural justice by abridging their ruling/judgment to suit the banditry of APC/OYETOLA/TINUBU in robbing the innocent(but determined and resilient) people of osun of their mandate that was freely(and committedly given to Senator Ademola Adeleke on 22nd September, 2018.
Pls tell(and warn) them(APC/TINUBU/OYETOLA & all their collaborators both internally or otherwise) that there is no peace for the wicked o... 'Ole to gbe kakaki oba, ibo ni yio ti fon'? NOT IN THIS OSUN!!!
Permit me to charge and challenge us all genuine lovers of Senator Ademola Adeleke and PDP to remain steadfast in this struggle. We must not despair, we must not be weary, we must be prayerfully committed to this course(of senator Ademola Adeleke reclaiming the mandate) and above all,let us guard up our loins for the battle ahead.
Without doubt, i have the ABSOLUTE confidence that Supreme Court will upturn this miscarriage of justice perpetuated by the Court of Appeal. It is not strange that these justices have committed this dastardly, callousness and ungodly act. GOD WILL UPTURN AND UPTURN THIS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE UNTIL JUSTICE IS DONE IN OUR FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME-AMEN!!!
Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta!!!
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2019
Today's judgement based on speculation of judge absent not the case specifically..
The Court of Appeal has no jurisdiction to make order as to retrial. So Supreme Court May set another Tribunal panel for retrial.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:35am On May 10, 2019
The thing with tyranny is that if you keep quiet when it is dealing with others unjustly, there may be nobody left to speak up for you when your turn comes. That is why you should speak up against tyranny irrespective of the TRIBE, RELIGION or POLITICAL PARTY of those involved.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36am On May 10, 2019
DAVIDO REACTS TO APPEAL COURT'S JUDGMENT AGAINST ADEMOLA ADELEKE

“My people, we can’t hide our disappointment on this judgment of the Court of Appeal. It hurts, it’s extremely painful but guess what?
It is not the end. Far from it. Everyone remain calm. I want to urge all our supporters to remain calm in this time.”As you all know there is one last and most important lap. It is time for that last lap and the God I know and serve is in control.
“We won the first leg. We have lost the second
leg but I am certain the Highest Court in the land will rectify and restore all that has been stolen from us with this judgment!
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:43am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
my voice will never hang, we will meet at the Supreme Court.

lol.. If you like, hang your voice or shout till eternity, this judgement stands.

Btw, this case so far is not before the SC.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43am On May 10, 2019
No cause for alarm, it's still 1-1, we are heading to the final hurdle at the supreme, my faith and belief remain unshaken.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

lol.. If you like, hang your voice or shout till eternity, this judgement stands.

Btw, this case so far is not before the SC.

pdp has appealed the case in the Supreme Court ,let's keep our fingers crossed. It's not over yet.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:44am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
DAVIDO REACTS TO APPEAL COURT'S JUDGMENT AGAINST ADEMOLA ADELEKE

“My people, we can’t hide our disappointment on this judgment of the Court of Appeal. It hurts, it’s extremely painful but guess what?
It is not the end. Far from it. Everyone remain calm. I want to urge all our supporters to remain calm in this time.”As you all know there is one last and most important lap. It is time for that last lap and the God I know and serve is in control.
“We won the first leg. We have lost the second
leg but I am certain the Highest Court in the land will rectify and restore all that has been stolen from us with this judgment!

Who is he? Abeg, this is not skelewu matter. grin
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Who is he? Abeg, this is not skelewu matter. grin
everyone to his/her opinion, just accept his opinion .
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:48am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:

pdp has appealed the case in the Supreme Court ,let's keep our fingers crossed. It's not over yet.

Abeg show proof.. grin
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:52am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
everyone to his/her opinion, just accept his opinion .

The only thing I accept is the court judgement, not his or your weightless opinion that means nothing at the end of the day,
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

The only thing I accept is the court judgement, not his or your weightless opinion that means nothing at the end of the day,

when pdp won at the tribunal court, you kept mute on nairaland .Supreme Court will give out the final verdict on the matter .
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 1:58am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
when pdp won at the tribunal court, you kept mute on nairaland .Supreme Court will give out the final verdict on the matter .

Then why are you ranting even before SC's judgement? The case is not even filed yet..
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 2:02am On May 10, 2019
NIGERIA CANNOT GET IT RIGHT AGAIN

Justice Ayo Salami led the appeal panel that declared Adams Oshiomole as Edo state governor then,he did not sit for once throughout the hearing

So, the Appeal court lead judgement dismissed the Tribunal ruling based on allegation that 1 of the Judges on the Tribunal panel was absent in ONE of the sittings that lasted 5 Months!

1 day's from 5months' proceesings.
Only 2 Witnesses on d day out of 100 total.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 2:03am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Then why are you ranting even before SC's judgement? The case is not even filed yet..
Supreme Court will give out their final judgment on the matter. Just be patient with the supreme court when the time come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.