Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (46963 Views)

Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05am On May 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Then why are you ranting even before SC's judgement? The case is not even filed yet..
Press Statement
Senator Ademola Adeleke on Appeal Court Judgement:

I'm Heading to Supreme Court

I received with dissatisfaction the judgement of the Court of Appeal on the ruling of the election petition tribunal which had duly returned me as the validly elected governor of Osun state. I have subsequently instructed my counsel to prepare for an appeal against today's judgement at the Supreme Court immediately.

Today's judgement relied on weak technical foundation. The substantive issue which formed the basis of the lower tribunal judgement was relegated to the background. We are reviewing the full ruling and action has already commenced to appeal the judgement and ensure the eventual retrieval of the stolen mandate.

To the good people of Osun state, dont be downcast. The struggle for good governance and retrieval of People's mandate cannot be truncated by any flawed judgement. We are taking the legal battle further to the topmost court in the land. I am confident the apex court will upturn today's unsustainable ruling.

To all members of PDP in Osun State and my campaign Organisation, the struggle is now at the most critical stage. We cannot waiver nor slow down. We must forge ahead in high spirit until final victory is attained. In this endeavour, I promise to provide the leadership as the genuine governorship mandate holder in Osun state.

My good people of Osun state, I know the pain and suffering you are passing through. The move to reclaim your mandate is still very much alive despite the jaundiced ruling of today. We will not abandon the mandate you freely conferred on us. We will deploy all legal means to retrieve the stolen mandate.

I appreciate the massive support from home and abroad. We shall triumph at last.
Signed
Senator Ademola Adeleke ,
Osun West Senatorial District.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 2:11am On May 10, 2019
Nigeria Judiciary is in a mess under Buhari. Osun election, the whole world know that Adeleke won the election, but because of threat by APC leads by Tinubu, the judges have gone against the fact.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 2:52am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Supreme Court will give out their final judgment on the matter. Just be patient with the supreme court when the time come.

Take your own advice instead of throwing tantrums, writing essays and posting weightless opinions from other people.

1 Like

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by plaindealer: 2:57am On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Press Statement
Senator Ademola Adeleke on Appeal Court Judgement:

I'm Heading to Supreme Court

There's a difference between saying I'm heading to the Supreme court and actually filing and litigating a case at the supreme court.

As we speak, there is no case or argument before the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by BitmapStudios: 3:47am On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:

Where did you see Oau lecturer in my post. Or would i be confined to the walls of the institution cos I just schooled there angry
Chief, I'm not fighting you o. I only want to understand your logic. You wrote, you schooled at OAU and went ahead to juxtapose, "when you see your PhD lecturer doing....". So, it's either you're confusing yourself or you basically don't need to put the OAU to proof your point, it's baseless sir. IMHO.
Just think about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Rolings: 4:52am On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

Honestly inasmuch as I detest PDP as a party, Aregbesola is a satanic being that plunged the state into huge debt(second in the country), slashed salaries by half, inflated the budget for construction of roads and still rigged this election

If you have any iota of humanity in you, you'd join hands in booting out Aregbesola's cronies from Osun state, I schooled in OAU so I experienced firsthand how this heartless man was defiant in paying salaries

When you see PhD lecturers working as bricklayers to make ends meet then in Osun state you'd know the governor has a heart of stone angry angry angry

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by davillian(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The guy is a fool .
Its photoshop.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Chukwurah003: 6:51am On May 10, 2019
asokoromadam:
Nigeria is finished

You are finished. Nigeria will be great

1 Like

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Igbodicool(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2019
etrouble:

Biafra is finished you mean.
BIAFRA the nightmare of Nigeria! Igbos fought for the independence of Nigeria... Igbos preached one Nigeria... Igbos will disintegrate Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Emekankwoka(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2019
This is how black man's brain works.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by MorufuAtanda: 8:50am On May 10, 2019
etrouble:

Biafra is finished you mean.

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother... You are simply pained. E Pele sir! grin

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Nobody: 10:20am On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

Honestly inasmuch as I detest PDP as a party, Aregbesola is a satanic being that plunged the state into huge debt(second in the country), slashed salaries by half, inflated the budget for construction of roads and still rigged this election

If you have any iota of humanity in you, you'd join hands in booting out Aregbesola's cronies from Osun state, I schooled in OAU so I experienced firsthand how this heartless man was defiant in paying salaries

When you see PhD lecturers working as bricklayers to make ends meet then in Osun state you'd know the governor has a heart of stone angry angry angry

O.A.U is a federal institution, you are a liar of the highest order
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by farem: 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
Kennydoc:
No sign of jubilation or celebration here.

So in your estimate, the picture doesn't reflect jubilation.
What of this one below? I believe it is what you recognize as
What is more than jubilation when my enemies are in this precarious status like below

Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by gabazin080(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2019
LazyGold:

So Adeleke is going to be the Man of the people right? If you live in Osun State you would know that Aregbesola was the Best Governor in Osun State History but he was not perfect, Osun was in the state of Infrastructure decayed until Aregbesola came in, so you want us to be back in the state of Wilderness PDP government put us in?
where in my comment did you see where I supported adeleke.
what am saying is that none of those 2 thieves will save osun
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by gabazin080(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2019
maasoap:

You lack common sense, walahi. Do you know many states had been to tribunal over governorship elections? Instead of weeping for Osun and the youth, why don't you weep to God to give you common sense? What is the name of your state again?
common sense is truly not common.
where in my comment did I say going to the tribunal is wrong. I wrote that the two thieves won't do anything in osun because they will first want to recover the money spent in court
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by farem: 2:51pm On May 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I AM SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIA.

All the reasonable fellow with functional brains unlike the brainless APC e-rats can attest to the fact that Osun guber polls was mere with series of election malpractices, ranges from intimidation of the voters, manipulation of election results, over voting and public assualts.

There was illegal usage of sophisticated weapons and many lives were recorded to have lost must expecially, during the rerun of the said bloody election.

Universal adult suffrage were openly denied where the qualified voters were forcefully disenfranchised by the imported thugs and hooligans from Lagos State, only the few with APC identities were allowed to voted.

There was a reported case of Ife north PDP youths leader who stood on his ground that he would not abide with any forms of rigging at his polling unit but he was later shot to dead for his resistance.

I can still vividly remember another video that was circulated online where the voters were seen wailing and crying because they were disenfranchised by the APC hoodlums that chased them away from their voting centers.

I am devastated, flagabasted, disappointed and short of words when i heard about the judgement delivered at court of appeal on Osun guber election today.

Despite all the evidences submitted before the panel during the cause of trial, four out of the five judges handling the case gave their judgements in favour of Gboya Oyetola while only one upheld the tribunal judgement.

Nigeria is seriously sick and only God intervention can heal her sickness.

This guy should be placed under serious watch. If you know his family members, let them keep close to him.
This Osun matter is reaching an unpredictable level on him.
Suic...may be lurking
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by farem: 2:55pm On May 10, 2019
Igbodicool:

BIAFRA the nightmare of Nigeria!
Igbos fought for the independence of Nigeria...
Igbos preached one Nigeria...
Igbos will disintegrate Nigeria!

When will this be? Honestly, we're waiting!
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2019
farem:

This guy should be placed under serious watch. If you know his family members, let them keep close to him.
This Osun matter is reaching an unpredictable level on him.
Suic...may be lurking
you don't even know me, my voice will never hang.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Igbodicool(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2019
farem:

When will this be? Honestly, we're waiting!
Under your watch!
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Smartwave: 11:10pm On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:

Honestly if you have a double digit IQ you'd know autocorrect when you see it,

what's the big deal about studying in Ife, most of you chaps that brag about school would get to the Labour market and start begging us for jobs
the point is, i doubt it, you don't even attend any higher institution.

Even a sound secondary school student knows that OAU is not a state university.

And their is nothing like ::::--- "PhD lecturer" but "lecturer with PhD".

Stop forming something that you are not.

Talk about labour market

So you think, everybody on nairaland are jobless youths or students?.? Dream on Mr. Employer, most nairalanders will buy you and everything you ever made in life and give it to orphanage home.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Smartwave: 11:42pm On May 10, 2019
CaesarDon:

"I schooled in OAU", not "i worked in Oau or I saw PhD lecturers in" OAU" ...dumbo does that ring a bell, I'm not a fool or omo get inside that would school at Ife and wouldn't know about the day to day dealings that affect the state, I also had cause to go to lagere and Osogbo dumbo angry
nawah ooo grin grin grin grin
This our OAU graduate grin grin grin grin
PhD lecturer grin grin grin grin
Surely, there are problems in this country:::::::::::::: youths with wrong education.
Re: Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory by Ovamboland(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

Bricklayer forming OAU graduate, so it was Osun state government paying OAU lecturers salaries?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.