Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (11320 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education / Pt Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Congratulates Buhari, Tasks Him On Lapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by lastmessenger: 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
Buhari is the greatest scam in the history of Nigeria
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Afolashade00(f): 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Well security chiefs are not the problem. The real problem is Atiku and pdp that want to cause political unrest.

What has Atiku got to do with this now, nawa ooo
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by oluwasegun007(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2019
I sleep with my sense alert...
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by waleyrae(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Well security chiefs are not the problem. The real problem is Atiku and pdp that want to cause political unrest.

Bro how far now, small small with the lies now, so it's Atiku and PDP that refused to relocate by the order of the c-in-c, it's them who refused to inform the president that his direct order has been flaunted, it's them that refused to ensure that such a person is duly punished to serve as a deterrence to others right?
Anyways, what do I know, you probably know better than I do... It's the way we've been wired

1 Like

Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2019
PDP should have bring out another candidate aside from Atiku. all reasonable Nigerians were desperate to say bye bye to this ancient old man prior to primary elections
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by emmasege: 7:04pm On May 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
PDP should have bring out another candidate aside from Atiku. all reasonable Nigerians were desperate to say bye bye to this ancient old man prior to primary elections
And you think this Dinosaur is better than Atiku?

Now, I understand why Nigeria is hopelessly drowning......
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by dapadawee: 7:06pm On May 09, 2019
Yeeyo:
Buhari keep deceiving ur fellowers but deep inside ur heart u are driving pleasure over the innocent blood that is following in the country
I scroll down to see if there is till a wise fellow on nairaland thank I found one. buhari was simply saying scam Nigerians to sleep

1 Like

Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by BuhariAdvocate: 7:12pm On May 09, 2019
You can't understand.
waleyrae:

Bro how far now, small small with the lies now, so it's Atiku and PDP that refused to relocate by the order of the c-in-c, it's them who refused to inform the president that his direct order has been flaunted, it's them that refused to ensure that such a person is duly punished to serve as a deterrence to others right?
Anyways, what do I know, you probably know better than I do... It's the way we've been wired
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by waleyrae(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You can't understand.
If only you'll make me without unnecessarily introducing political bigotry
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by marshmonii: 7:20pm On May 09, 2019
Buhari please allow this guys to go and rest that are tired haba...
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by naijajobx: 7:27pm On May 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by BuhariAdvocate: 7:28pm On May 09, 2019
tongue that's why I will not waste my time .Because everything is political bigotry to you guys.
waleyrae:

If only you'll make me without unnecessarily introducing political bigotry
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 09, 2019
This is becoming stale.
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by molybdenum0012: 7:38pm On May 09, 2019
Who is still sleeping with both eyes closed in Naija now?

Abeggi, some of us just need visa to obodo oyinbo. But before you leave the shore of Naija. Please, read the book on my signature to get prepared for life over there. You can find it on Amazon.

Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by TempleHouse: 7:38pm On May 09, 2019
Eyes closed with Fulanis to come to my compound
No way !!!
For your info Sir,
I am well armed with Cutlass, Gun and above all "AFOSE" to jinna !!
Above all, any Cows that cross rivers in my domain will drink a "blessed water"
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 09, 2019
Pusyiter:
Abeg leave matter for Mathias
When you are always having a closed door meeting and discuss only God knows what, you come out and tell us another
And after the meeting matters get worse yet nobody is sacked or punished, you leave us in an island of perpetual bewilderment
u forgot to add and jet out after one Month
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2019
PDP and Enemy of Nigeria don't like good news
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by JerryQ: 8:02pm On May 09, 2019
Mr President Sir. I want you to know that most times these guys don't even wait for night fall before they attack. They don't wait for 9ja to sleep talk less of close one eye before they come out. About a week ago, I visited a lady that was kidnapped, She told me they kidnapped the full transport bus by 3pm in the afternoon while on the high way. They are now this bold because they know they have been getting away with it. You don't want to know what those kidnappers did to their victims.
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by celeiyke: 8:08pm On May 09, 2019
This man na confirm olodo
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Lexicon123: 8:17pm On May 09, 2019
How many meetings has the President had with the security chiefs in recent months? All you hear after the meetings are “the president has order..., the president has ordered...”. When will these orders start yielding results? Is it when bokoharam, killers herdsmen, kidnappers and their ilks completely takeover Nigeria?!
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by VANZETA: 8:17pm On May 09, 2019
It's well.

I pray that God will keep protecting us.

Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Benekruku(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You said it all

Atiku has been sponsoring killing across the North of recent which is not hidden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Benekruku(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2019
dapadawee:

I scroll down to see if there is till a wise fellow on nairaland thank I found one. buhari was simply saying scam Nigerians to sleep

You have headache
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by Benekruku(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2019
lastmessenger:
Buhari is the greatest scam in the history of Nigeria

You have a right to your opinion. It's not general
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2019
emmasege:
And you think this Dinosaur is better than Atiku?

Now, I understand why Nigeria is hopelessly drowning......

you've a low IQ. I'll just reply you to affect your mentality positively for once

do you know Atiku candidacy almost caused PDP massive defeat before OBJ step in, the corruption allegations levelled on atiku reduce his political weight at the poll

if PDP had settle with any corrupt free candidacy aside from atiku many Nigerians that was deceived that Buhari is mai gaskiya (Mr integrity) would have lined up behind PDP

so read what I meant and see how dumb you're
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2019
Foolish idiot... I don't blame you, I blame the animals that brought in an impostor after the death of Muhammad buhari. Abba kyari and alhaji mamaudura or whatever... Since this idiot called impostor have been talking about security, what has been done? Nothing, instead the worse worsen the worst..... Being a Nigerian is a curse and curse it shall remain... I refused to be called a Nigerian .. In my next world, if It happy to be by birth, I rather come out as a fish in the sea of America, or lion than being called a Nigerian.. God forbid you for calling me a Nigerian... Your papa... Security kill you idiot... I know some efulefu here will quote me, they with say I'm pained. Yes I'm pained, how can a whole president promise security, but still Fulani herdsmen will kill and go free, and you're telling me security... Thunder fire you... Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by darqly(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Kai! angry angry What sort of mind reasons like this?
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by vheckthor1: 10:39pm On May 09, 2019
Guys am thinking of something today, what if we the youth of Nigeria have a massive peaceful protest on October 1, we can use the time between now and October 1 to create awareness. We need to speakout massively, let this spoilers know that we have a voice. If we can unite we will be free, I believe if we put behind our differences and ethical/religious bigotry that decides us and we unite with one voice to protest against the insanity in our country that could be a starting step to the walk of making Nigeria great.
I so much love this country and Her present condition breaks my heart. cry cry
Re: Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs by TruthinAction: 11:26pm On May 09, 2019
Talk is cheap. How can they achieve that with inferior weapons? Where are the monies budgeted for defense going? And how can they fight with 1,000 naira daily allowances? They should make at least 3k daily allowance. Then you will see motivation. Even with inferior weapons, they will fight like Rambo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Power Policy To Meet Lagos Electricity Needs / PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State / Policemen Reject N4 Million Bribe, Arrest Drug Peddlers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.