Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education (7178 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by onojaintegrity: 6:55am On May 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHdBC7C_ssw

Nigeria may take her pride of place in education and healthcare again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he has a roadmap for the national education reform and healthcare coverage. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will provide free basic education and ensure all Nigerians have access to quality healthcare if elected as the president.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2022
Just like the way kogi people have access to it abi
Asiwere

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Mooh247: 6:57am On May 19, 2022
cool

Clown

Kogi State has the potential of becoming the richest State in West Africa

Focus on Tourism, Mining and Agriculture

Annex the wealth of Abuja and leverage on close proximity

Capitalise on Ajaoukuta steel complex

A man that can't Govern Kogi well has no business in AsoRock villa

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Nobody: 7:01am On May 19, 2022
We know and we perfectly believe you will deliver us from the past leaders! GYB to PYB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by realstars: 7:03am On May 19, 2022
Buhari is the minister of petrollum but has faild the nation with his fake promisses, fear politicians when thex promise you goalds.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Ezehillary(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2022
All the presidential aspiriant are bunch of jokers except mr peter obi

37 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Zikogerald: 7:09am On May 19, 2022
Yahaya Bello will do justice to that which he said he will do.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Valkrie: 7:15am On May 19, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Just like the way kogi people have access to it abi
Asiwere

No mind the bagga...!!
Just try and pass through Kogi and you would see the hand work of the useless boy in people's life there...!!

Person wey never win any election for him life wan be president...Even president of landlord association sef he can never win...!! grin

32 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by MhiztaEnny: 7:24am On May 19, 2022
#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#Ban
#TheGap
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by usmanabdulsalam(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2022
You have proved it. Reference Hospital OKENE is a case study

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Parachoko: 7:26am On May 19, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by eliyke(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2022
Dis one na one day one promise, political slangs(I will make,I will make) grin

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Tonypens48(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2022
We learnt the hard way from Buhari's colossal failure. Afflictions shall not ruse the second time. angry angry

Kindly check my signature below

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Vanessa9691: 8:44am On May 19, 2022
A better Nigeria with GYB
#Hope23
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Rastaramsey(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

Asiwere

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by EmekaBlue(m): 5:30am On May 21, 2022
Mumu man... Your mumu no too much?!

Nigerians don wise up small pass before

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by iCauseTrouble: 5:30am On May 21, 2022
Yeye Bello

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by etitivale: 5:30am On May 21, 2022
Like you're doing Kogi grin

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Articul8(m): 5:31am On May 21, 2022
This guy no dey hear word. Do am for Kogi ppl first na. We don give you Kogi as specimen

17 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Authoreety: 5:31am On May 21, 2022
Oga, rest in Jesus Name..

PETER OBI all the way

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Nobody: 5:31am On May 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
At least he knows he's joking!

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by morikee: 5:33am On May 21, 2022
This is one too is so desperate. All I see is desperation, someone zero track record also want to rule this country grin hiding behind the word Youth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by gbaskiboy: 5:34am On May 21, 2022
Says man who could not pay salary in his own state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Secondt44(m): 5:34am On May 21, 2022
As they're are enjoying it in Kogi presently. Animal

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by tobatele(m): 5:34am On May 21, 2022
Like the one they are enjoying in Kogi State.
You people always travel abroad, you see what others are enjoying in their countries but here we are languishing in abject poverty.
Salary to the workers, NO
Good Roads, NO
Health facility, NO
Insecurity, YES
Corruption, YES.
Etc.
Go to Dubai and see wonders in Desert.
WiFi is free for all the citizens but here nothing

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by ekems2017(f): 5:34am On May 21, 2022
As you are providing in Kogi state

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Okobola146: 5:35am On May 21, 2022
Start with Kogi state oloshi. Las las na stone we go stone all of una during campaign

11 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Image123(m): 5:37am On May 21, 2022
Colossal disappointment in Kogi state, unfit for higher service.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Bwaal(m): 5:37am On May 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Comedian2019: 5:37am On May 21, 2022
Clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by irunoko(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2022
See as he's talking as if he's doing Nigerians a favour for doing that as if that's not his responsibility.the world has moved beyond that basic level of GOVERNANCE to SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.mshewwww.i blame you?

Even abiolas daughter is an embarrassment to her late father.you don't know and understand the legacy your Dad left behind, you just joined Bello as his campaign manager Because of what you will eat.shame on you.ignorant Girl

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l / "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.