Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 (4200 Views)

Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? / It's 1st Day Of Shaaban. 28/29 Days To Ramadan! / Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by Lukgaf(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2019
Can an addicted smoker smoke whilst fasting?

It is not permissible to smoke whilst fasting. Smoking will break the fast.

I forgetfully ate whilst fasting?

If one was totally unaware that he was fasting, the fast will not be broken regardless of what was consumed.

I engaged in intercourse with my spouse?

Intercourse will invalidate the fast and will make Qadhā and Kaffārah compulsory.

Will engaging in intimacy break the fast?

Being intimate is disliked if it will lead one further. If one experiences ejaculation, the fast will be broken.

I had a wet dream whilst fasting. Is my fast broken?

A wet dream will not invalidate the fast.

Jamiatul Ulama (KZN)

6 Likes

Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2019
Also read What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not

https://www.nairaland.com/5173886/ramadan-what-spoils-fast-what
Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by AbooNasir(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2019
Jazakhallaahu khair!
Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by Biggty(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2019
May Allah accepts our fasting and duah in this holy month of Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by mareeam802(f): 9:24am On May 10, 2019
JazakumuLlaahu khayran OP
Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by muhammed50(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2019
Op, Being intimate is not disliked as you stated. Even ibn hazm said it is mustahab because of the hadith that Aisha reported that the prophet-may the peace and blessing be upon him- used to get intimate with his wives while he is fasting...
Allahu 'alam

1 Like

Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by moufan: 9:53am On May 10, 2019
nice one op, jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by tayour917i(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2019
Jazakalah Khairan...
Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by Skyeplus(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2019
So couple cant have intimacy after they break??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by Aysha110(f): 12:55pm On May 10, 2019
Jaxakallahu bikhairan.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining To Ramadan 1 by jidoex66(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2019
Skyeplus:
So couple cant have intimacy after they break??
They can’t have intimacy in the day time but after break of the fast I.e dawn.

(1) (Reply)

Hijrah 1441AH: Ruling On Offering Congratulations At The Beginning Of The Year / Do We Believe In Superstitious Omens As Muslims? / Refuting The Arguments Of Those Who Celebrate The Mawlid By Sheik Salih Fawzan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.