Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? (4514 Views)

Less Than 90 Days To Ramadan: Have You Made Up For Your Missed Fasts? / Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan: Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? / Have You Paid Your Missed Siyaam (Fastings)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Lukgaf(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2022
It's the second of Rajab 1443AH - less than 60 days to Ramadan! Just a reminder for those who missed some fast during the last Ramadan that they still have some time to pay them back. MAy Allah make it easy and make us witness Ramadan in good health, wealth and sound faith (Ameen)

4 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2022
grin you pay for fast?

Like allah can allow you disobey his ordinance simply because you can bribe your way out

No wonder bobrisky sees this as a joke

11 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Haakeem(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2022
I did nt miss any fast.
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2022
The month of worship is coming soon! Alhamdulillah for Islam. If you do one good deed you get the reward in manifolds. One bad deed = one bad reward!

Allah says what means:
6. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.
7. So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.
8. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.
Al Zilzilah

5 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by SportsHD: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Damn, I haven't.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by RightChannel: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2022
As usual 1-0-1 fasting is loading

23 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by ndaman25: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Yess....my wife missed 60 fasting in total...2020 pregnant & 2021 breast feeding. In this situation how can we repay everything. Fasting for 60days of the Table

4 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Month of Ibadah! Month of repentance! Month of forgiveness!

The only fast done by several millions at the same time!

I love Islam.

The only religion accepted by Allah!

4 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by emmaila: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2022
RightChannel:
As usual 1-0-1 fasting is loading

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by EDGEof2MORO: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Ramadan has health benefits if practiced correctly especially if you're trying to shed off excess weight.

The dietary discipline it instills helps one regulate daily calorie intake, and increase amount of calories burned.

Think of it as a variant of intermittent fasting

5 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
Though I'm a devout muslim but I'd love to bang a Muslim sister on hijab during Ramadan
grin

Can you hang this

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by lied(f): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2022
I missed all my fast, so I want to pay.

CAN I PAY WITH BITCOIN?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Lukgaf(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2022
ndaman25:
Yess....my wife missed 60 fasting in total...2020 pregnant & 2021 breast feeding. In this situation how can we repay everything. Fasting for 60days of the Table

Yes, it's a debt on her.
Let's her repay it
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Lukgaf(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2022
lied:

CAN I PAY WITH BITCOIN?

To who? You think Allah is like your King?

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by lied(f): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Lukgaf:

To who? You think Allah is like your King?
Ok, he doesnt accept bitcoin?
So, how can i pay? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Lukgaf(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2022
lied:
So, how can i pay? grin

You fast all the days you missed - it's a debt on you

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by lied(f): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Lukgaf:

You fast all the days you missed - it's a debt on you
A 70 years old man who has never fasted, how will he repay? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Lukgaf(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2022
lied:
A 70 years old man who has never fasted, how will he repay? grin

If there is one, we will advise him based on the position of scholars

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
so bobrisky is a fellow Muslim like me?
I'm so ashamed of my religion.
Christians can't do this that's why I admire them
Actually homosexuality is a personal decision and those who do it do not say their faith told them this

But the hypocrisy is that Muslims would say Christian's encourage homosexuality but won't say the same for their homosexual Muslims brethren

Hypocrisy
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2022
lied:

CAN I PAY WITH BITCOIN?
lol, bobrisky knows how he pays allah
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2022
lied:
So, how can i pay? grin
grin

What a joke

These people below can put you through

Future of islam

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Lukgaf:

If there is one, we will advise him based on the position of scholars
Na scholars get Islam

What a joke, is this a cult

Wisdom should be available to any willing age by a supposed supreme beign
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by lied(f): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol, bobrisky knows how he pays allah
You mean by sacrificing his behind in bed? grin grin
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by lied(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin

What a joke

These people below can put you through

Future of islam
Allahu akbar!!!
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2022
lied:
Allahu akbar!!!
grin

Allow who want boom

No lies bro
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Truthisunique3: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2022
lied:
You mean by sacrificing his behind in bed? grin grin
I don't know how he/she does it o

grin grin
Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
especially that moniker called Antichristian, I'm ashamed he's a fellow muslim like me

No need to be ashamed of yourself. Everyone will be judged on his own. You on your own and me on my own!

1 Like

Re: Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? by Techreliance(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Lukgaf:
It's the second of Rajab 1443AH - less than 60 days to Ramadan! Just a reminder for those who missed some fast during the last Ramadan that they still have some time to pay them back. MAy Allah make it easy and make us witness Ramadan in good health, wealth and sound faith (Ameen)

Thanks for the reminder Ahki
May Allah grant us the opportunity to witness this coming month of Ramadan in sound health, Iman and good provisions.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaomal Arafah! A Day Of Leveling And Comprehensive Togetherness Incomprehensible / Daughters And Rights Of Female In Islam / Is Hajj Accepted From Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.