Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom (39289 Views)

Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar / Ganduje Orders Immediate Replacement Of Destroyed Emir Sanusi’s Portrait / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by positivelord: 9:35am On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:
Ganduje is a kid. I don't understand this emir thing. I thought it was serious royal stuff like the Oba of Benin. The governor has too much power over the emirate. Edo state governor can not mess with the Oba like this.

Your are wrong there...Edo state government have every power over Oba of Binin (with due respect). Oba of Benin and indeed all traditional rulers,including Sultan of Sokoto are directly under Commissioner of Culture (as the name may apply according to the state). They dont tamper with the office of Oba of Benin out of respect and fear of the consequences from the people..

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by pawesome(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2019
One by one

GEJ serves a living God
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Wiseonetemmy(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
How can a thief caught stealing on video have the effontry to probe someone else?

How?

This can only happen under a government that promotes corruption.

*spits angry

Exactly what I was going to say. A thief is probing somebody. We need to put a stop to all this
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Turantula(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2019
Sanisu! Run 4 ya life

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2019
I commend this Gaanduje; he seems to be an exceptionally brave person.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by MyGeneration(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:
Ganduje is a kid. I don't understand this emir thing. I thought it was serious royal stuff like the Oba of Benin. The governor has too much power over the emirate. Edo state governor can not mess with the Oba like this.
Just because its a tradional stool doesn't mean it is exempted from corruption. If the emir is corrup he would be investigated like every other person.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by win3k: 9:39am On May 10, 2019
Sanusi stole money from CBN, probe and jail him
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by GMH(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2019
gare:

This has nothing to do with Islam, it's a nice traditional stool, leave Islam out of it, you dethroned a king in the south who happens to be a Christian doesn't make it a war on Christianity, most of our brains in Nigeria has been formatted to using religion and tribe as a cover up to commit crimes.

Emirate is an Islamic/Arabic monarchical title, hence anything emirate is Islamic in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Shafiiimran99: 9:42am On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:
Oba, Igwe and Sultan are no longer have such power again so they can be removed by government
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by bluecircle470: 9:43am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Sultan is all of there fada...

Nobody dares the Sultan.

Indomie generation, go and research what happened in 1996 in sokoto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Stillthebest: 9:43am On May 10, 2019
abula112:

abacha removed a sitting sultal, next pls... no monarch has power in nigeria, dey are jas dere as figure heads to influence people

Was Babangida that removed him and put Maccido

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Shafiiimran99: 9:44am On May 10, 2019
donbachi:
Ganduje to be impeached after swearing in...i can bet with anything...it's like a war against islam.and many will take side with sanusi.
it has got nothing to with islam
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 9:45am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.

Hmm....I fear for this country .decline in intelligence is way below

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by AkataYeriYeri: 9:45am On May 10, 2019
gare:

This has nothing to do with Islam, it's a nice traditional stool, leave Islam out of it, you dethroned a king in the south who happens to be a Christian doesn't make it a war on Christianity, most of our brains in Nigeria has been formatted to using religion and tribe as a cover up to commit crimes.
This is the first time gare is making a comment with no sentiments
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Daniel058(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2019
Usually think Emirs re more powerful than state governor..
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by alizma: 9:47am On May 10, 2019
Northerners should pray and work against more crisis in the near future. If you even watch how the Asian countries fight for traditional title, territory, empire, kingdom etc, then you will understand what the poor masses are about to face in the north.
It is more of movies as we watch them in this part of the world but those movies are 70% reality of some people's parents or grand parents life.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by zoedew: 9:48am On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:

The Edo King respects himself and stays away from politics. If he does differently he’ll bite the dust. One of his forebears took on the British and got worsted in the long run!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by zoedew: 9:49am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.

Really? Do some reading and you’ll surmise differently. Ever heard of Sultan Dasuki and Abacha?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Shafiiimran99: 9:50am On May 10, 2019
GMH:

Emirate is an Islamic/Arabic monarchical title, hence anything emirate is Islamic in all ramifications.
No, you are wrong cos Arabic word/name is not necessarily Islamic or religious matter
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by OlujobaSamuel: 9:51am On May 10, 2019
positivelord:

Your are wrong there...Edo state government have every power over Oba of Binin (with due respect). Oba of Benin and indeed all traditional rulers,including Sultan of Sokoto are directly under Commissioner of Culture (as the name may apply according to the state). They dont tamper with the office of Oba of Benin out of respect and fear of the consequences from the people..
Leave them to dey form, imagine a foolish governor like constituted authority in Edo, e go remove am and na only noise we go hear, if you like use JuJu kill him family, e no care, e don do wetin e want.
No king get power for naija, their power is only to the extent which the government permits. People from esan and other places outside Benin go dey happy sey dem too go get say for the state, the governor go throw one juicy bait to some people wey get influence for benin, at the end, everyone go dey ok las las

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.

Lol...Sultan, my a**

You forgot that Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki was deposed by Abacha in 1996. Except the government does not consider you a threat...

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2019
iammo:
grin

Emperior Ganduje, showed Emir Sanusi who the real boss is

Ganduje aka Gandollar wants to corrupt the state of Kano with his corrupt agenda bt the criminal will fail at the very end.

“In the meantime, a group of protesters under the auspices of Kano First Forum took to the streets of metropolis to condemn the creation of additional emirates in the state.

The protesters who said the state did not need additional emirates but health care, education and better security, also condemned the new Life Pension law which the House Speaker and his Deputy are beneficiaries.”

This is the solution right here. If the people don’t speak out again bad leaders and corrupt policies inform of bribes to the house of assembly and others. The state will be run to the ground by this useless governor.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by forgiveness: 9:55am On May 10, 2019
Hausa wants to get back there Kingdom from the Fulanis who disposed and detroned their Emirate and entrone theirs in the name of Islam when Islam already existed in Kano.

Thirst for power is all I see and it has nothing to do with Islam. Hausa just want back their own Kingship installed in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by rummmy: 9:55am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.
sultan have been deposed countless time and nothing happens.
Emir and sultan are just mere humans,most times they are illiterates with out directions.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by InvisibleB: 9:57am On May 10, 2019
hammer6F:

Nobody dares the Sultan.
Who told you that? Abacha dethroned the sultan of sokoto during his time. His name is dasuki. You are obviously a young guy

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Ekpeitit(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2019
vheckthor1:
Guys am thinking of something today, what if we the youth of Nigeria have a massive peaceful protest on October 1, we can use the time between now and October 1 to create awareness. We need to speakout massively, let this spoilers know that we have a voice. If we can unite we will be free, I believe if we put behind our differences and ethical/religious bigotry that decides us and we unite with one voice to protest against the insanity in our country that could be a starting step to the walk of making Nigeria great.
I so much love this country and Her present condition breaks my heart. cry cry
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Nyamuriflathead: 9:57am On May 10, 2019
gare:

Walahi... They have hacked this gals account.

She's so full of bitterness and hate for Islam and northerners that I doubt she ever made this comment
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Ekpeitit(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2019
Another lazy youth.
I pass.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by Akolawole(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2019
SocialJustice:
The governor has too much power over the emirate. Edo state governor can not mess with the Oba like this.

A 5 years old governor can remove any King irrespective of his status. Oba of Benin, Ooni, alaafin is no exception.
Re: Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom by anonimi: 9:59am On May 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course London is their home they harbor Africa thieves even celebrating them.its very hard to fight corruption in this country.

Is that where Buhari is also hiding his stolen billions as Abacha hid his in Swiss banks
Was that why he quickly agreed with David Cameron that every Nigerian is fantastically corrupt, so that Cameron will not expose his dirty money?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.