Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) (54679 Views)

Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by YorubaEmir: 10:23pm On May 09, 2019
0ppa:
We needn't blame the insurgency group.
Let us exemplify. During the civil war, one greatest strategy Nigeria used to overpower the Biafrans was the stoppage of food items into the Biafran territories. This was an external enemy; and they fought the enemy building the morale of the Biafran soldiers. They tackled the source!
In like manner, we need fight the source of the BH and not their soldiers. How do they sustain? From where, whom, and how!
How can Mr John send you to fight Mr Sam who he has also prepared and sent to kill you for his selfish interest? Who do you think will be more strategic?
It is impossicant to defeat an external enemy with a traitor inside.
RIP brotherly.

It is quite insensitive for you to put Biafra and Bokoharam in one sentence

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see how the selfish wife is encouraging him to serve a meaningless Army and Nation with his life Just So that she can have food to eat , So sad the gentleman never got her pregnant so after she claims his death benefits she will be out humping another man claiming she is in love ..As a man follow your heart and dont live a life you don't like just because you want to satisfy someone..The day his heart told him to leave that job he should have left
Death benefit of a fallen soldier always goes to the next of kin.If she no born legally for him shishi no go touch her child hand.The only trick she can use is if she get hold of his ATM card and she knows his pin number she will be making withdrawal from his monthly salary until the army stop his salary.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Edyice: 10:29pm On May 09, 2019
Lack of job has killed so many young lads in this country... The guy confirm am too ( baby if to say another job dey I for done leave this one oooh ) too bad

Las Las another lad with cash go enter this gal matter

There is no place in her chat that she mentioned or said he should leave the job but instead she made him stayed and be strong angry ... Be strong when boko dey fall boyz
His mind is no longer there.. he should have left..(woman ! Woman!! Woman !!!)

Men got wake up and make decisions for themselves , you die another guy go take your woman fast even without much cash self...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 09, 2019
In the north east, it is Boko haram, in the north west, it is bandits. Ok o
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by adakoleagbenu: 10:33pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:
cry

Military Job this days is very very risky, they now recruit young guys who dont understand much of the resposibility of been a soldier, RIP to him

u have written hot facts. even goes for our older soldiers. Nigeria has been relatively peaceful since the end of the civil war. apart from settling conflicts here and there and international peace keeping missions, D armed forces have not been involved in a war as bloody as this. it needs getting used to. massive orientation is needed and superior weapons
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
the wife Girlfriend go begin open Toto now I wish I knew her name I go take my own slice
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2019
eyah, they really loved each other, God knows best.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 09, 2019
xtremeTall:
Really sad...im withdrawing from going to Kaduna for Airforce shortlist next month cry cry..
Air force don't send their men on suicide mission like the army.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by cvibe2: 10:39pm On May 09, 2019
I think these guys are just being sent to go and die for nothing without proper protection.

Even DSS that protects Governors carry better guns than Nigeria Army sent to fight terrorists. (Have you ever seen any DSS official carry archaic and old guns like these)? Check all DSS pics and compare

Please who is better protected and kitted to fight Boko haram in the pictures below.

May his soul rest in peace.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by iammo(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2019
adakoleagbenu:

u have written hot facts. even goes for our older soldiers. Nigeria has been relatively peaceful since the end of the civil war. apart from settling conflicts here and there and international peace keeping missions, D armed forces have not been involved in a war as bloody as this. it needs getting used to. massive orientation is needed and superior weapons

To make matters worst, most of our military war tested senior officers and war strategist were unceremoniously retired by Politicians for fear of staging a coup, we are now left with people trying their best but not having that realtime experience on military strategy

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Afritop(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2019
angryNa everyday Boko Haram dey kill Nigerian soldiers. I tire o. RIP Bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by adakoleagbenu: 10:41pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:

To make matters worst, most of our military war tested senior officers and war strategist were unceremoniously retired by Politicians for fear of staging a coup, we are now left with people trying their best but not having that realtime experience on military strategy

true ����������
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by powerkey: 10:44pm On May 09, 2019
Why is it that bokoharam does not kill people who bear names like "Mohammed tanko, Addulahi Umar, etc?

it's very suspicious...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nitrolekzi: 10:48pm On May 09, 2019
No be wife fault nah. What will happen will happen
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by lordswill03: 10:57pm On May 09, 2019
Hope he wasn't texting from war zone. Seems he has more attention to his family than the fight. There is no communications of any sort with US military and their family. That's why they fight and go back with so much anticipation.

I sincerely extend my condolences, please take heart.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Okezedan(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2019
He got into the military cos there was no other job for him. Las Las, fine dude for tidy yahoo instead. This country don cast finish

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 09, 2019
SageMK:
Everybody will have a last chat ànd last seen.
I wonder what mine will read. RIP to the dead.

R.I.P in advance

2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 09, 2019
This guy no use one single bit joke with him wife o, see as he just dey call her baby.. this kind husband na im women dey find now adays but see wetin Nigeria Army cause the poor boy......
well, death is inevitable..... so even thou him join US Navy, if death wan play 12&, nothing man fit do.

RIP to him.... cause he would av bin a beta husband to the said lady.... No wonder they say mind na Spirit on its own. once ur mind say quit from sometin, baba quit o.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by dunsin125: 11:17pm On May 09, 2019
My respect goes to you....... It takes a man of guts to do this just for his family

Rip, you just served a country who have no idea of what it takes to be a soldier. Fighting✊
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by englishman411(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2019
Rip bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Hightbee102: 11:19pm On May 09, 2019
Rip man
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by ChiefSweetus: 11:21pm On May 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see how the selfish wife is encouraging him to serve a meaningless Army and Nation with his life Just So that she can have food to eat , So sad the gentleman never got her pregnant so after she claims his death benefits she will be out humping another man claiming she is in love ..As a man follow your heart and dont live a life you don't like just because you want to satisfy someone..The day his heart told him to leave that job he should have left
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nukilia: 11:22pm On May 09, 2019
Okezedan:
He got into the military cos there was no other job for him. Las Las, fine dude for tidy yahoo instead. This country don cast finish

Keyword: cast undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:37pm On May 09, 2019
Why did you post their conversations.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Turantula(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2019
Toju200:
Ok boko boys let's end this here now! Am angry it's time the airforce do something mad
Fight against boko haram is a fight against the North.
- Gen M. Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 10, 2019
SageMK:
Everybody will have a last chat ànd last seen.
I wonder what mine will read. RIP to the dead.

Deep!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by lomprico(m): 12:57am On May 10, 2019
U
0ppa:
We needn't blame the insurgency group.
Let us exemplify. During the civil war, one greatest strategy Nigeria used to overpower the Biafrans was the stoppage of food items into the Biafran territories. This was an external enemy; and they fought the enemy building the morale of the Biafran soldiers. They tackled the source!
In like manner, we need fight the source of the BH and not their soldiers. How do they sustain? From where, whom, and how!
How can Mr John send you to fight Mr Sam who he has also prepared and sent to kill you for his selfish interest? Who do you think will be more strategic?
It is impossicant to defeat an external enemy with a traitor inside.
RIP brotherly.

Buhari n APC is the source. How do u fight that?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by enemyofprogress: 1:53am On May 10, 2019
Samyj247:
kai I am crying right now
all liars will go to hell
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by kikelomojessy(f): 2:34am On May 10, 2019
Aww. So young and cute couple.

RIP abass.

I know death is inevitable but dating or marrying some1 that is always assign to the war front is a no no for me.

Anytime they ask for a date (God pls forgive me) I always look at them like dead man walking (you want to bring joy into my life then you will just go and die and leave me helpless). I know how many people close to me that have lost their lives in the B.H war. The ones that pained me the most is the ones that just got married and have no kids yet.

God knows best.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by phorget(m): 2:43am On May 10, 2019
Toju200:
Ok boko boys let's end this here now! Am angry it's time the airforce do something mad

Lol. This one don watch American film tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) / The 14th And The 16th Presidents Of Nigeria (Photo) / Abubakar Shekau Removed As Boko-Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.