Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) (33516 Views)

Copy Of Letter By The US Which Cleared Tinubu Of Any Criminal Deal (Photos) / Governor Obaseki Gives Victory Speech (Video) / Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 09, 2019
From the streets homeless to the Governor’s table!

Finally!! The physically challenged Edo State rapper, Razaly, has been gifted the N10m as promised by Edo State governor Godwin Obaseki.

MandyNews.com reports, on November 15, 2018, https://www.nairaland.com/4847214/obaseki-signs-razaly-disabled-rapper/1

The governor was among those wowed by his performance at the Alaghodaro 2018 concert and promised N10 million to Razaly to assist him.

MandyNews.com learned that the rapper was presented with 10 million naira and a 3 years management contract with slize entertainment as recommended by Edo State Government VIA the office of commissioner Osaze Osemwegie-Ero in presence of his permanent Secretary Edo State ministry of arts, Cultrue, tourism, and Diaspora Affairs.

The entertainment company will start immediately to project Razily as next best global artist from Edo State.

They will offer him an apartment, car, music production, music videos, collaboration, promo, and shows.

Source; https://mandynews.com/obaseki-gives-disabled-rapper-razaly-n10m-with-three-year-record-deal-photos/

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Harrymig1(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Ivimilly: 9:29pm On May 09, 2019
Na rubbish dem go dey do

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by phelonrays: 9:31pm On May 09, 2019
dude don blow be that oo cheesy

all thanks to obaseki...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 9:37pm On May 09, 2019
cool I know where you are from, southeast ipob ethnic.
Ivimilly:
Na rubbish dem go dey do

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Erolow(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2019
Nice one

Check signature for opportunity to improve your career in Digital Marketing

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Clean2016: 9:45pm On May 09, 2019
phelonrays:

all thanks to okowa....

Okowa..... Let's remember this guy in our prayers. So Okowa is Edo Gov?

46 Likes

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by andysmith123(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2019
are you sure it is not part of his political scheme?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 09, 2019
Obaseki na wetin you dey use Edo state money do be this,you dey give agbewu turned musician 10milly while no infrastructures.......

smh...God punish you and oshiomole your godfather,Benin people rather vote Bob izua than you coming back for 2nd term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by obojememe: 9:46pm On May 09, 2019
misplaying priority

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Kreamie(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2019
Mmk
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Kvngyemi0407(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2019
phelonrays:

all thanks to okowa....

How you take know say he go blow undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Holyman7635: 9:46pm On May 09, 2019
Mad kiss
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:47pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=phelonrays post=78255170]dude don blow be that oo cheesy
all thanks to okowa....dis one get sense so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by teekay213(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2019
for doing what!

These people will just be spending government money anyhow.

if it was his money can he dash 10million naira out just like that.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 9:48pm On May 09, 2019
Obaseki for president.

But that money is too much for him alone considering how realistically disabled are almost non existence in naija hip hop

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by deddypiper: 9:50pm On May 09, 2019
Which kind blow? Slize entertainment nor fit blow atomic bomb, talkless of upcoming rapper

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:50pm On May 09, 2019
Edo state has a record label?
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 9:50pm On May 09, 2019
Ekp190:
And he gave my mother just 1m naira for kidney transplant my mother has worked with the state goverment for more than 39yr now
you must be an ingrate.

Was he the one that infected your mother with disease or your mom worked for free abi?

To imagine I was even searching that your post again to donate towards it, (ingratitude)

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2019
Wey my own...
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by phelonrays: 9:51pm On May 09, 2019
Clean2016:

Okowa..... Let's remember this guy in our prayers. So Okowa is Edo Gov?
haha......not that way guy cheesy
it's a typo........ but I've modify it.... thanks

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by iukpe: 9:52pm On May 09, 2019
obojememe:
misplaying priority

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2019
phelonrays:

all thanks to obaseki...

Yes. Oshiomhole wud have told him to go and die!
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:53pm On May 09, 2019
obaseki is the best governor in nigeria.silent but sterling acheiver. i marvel at that guy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 9:54pm On May 09, 2019
phelonrays:
haha......not that way guy cheesy
it's a typo........ but I've modify it.... thanks
no be your fault jare,

Everyone wants to identify with obaseki
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Holyman7635: 9:54pm On May 09, 2019
daddytime:
Wey my own...

Thief grin grin
Come collect am
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:56pm On May 09, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you must be an ingrate.

Was he the one that infected your mother with disease or your mom worked for free abi?

To imagine I was even searching your that your post again to donate towards it, (ingratitude)
i dont think its the same guy u referring to. dat guy mama never reach 50,..she cant have worked 39yrs
Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by hardeyincah(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you must be an ingrate.

To imagine I was even searching your that your post again to donate towards it, (ingratitude)

Please dont allow his stupidity stop u from Helping the ailing mum

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 10:05pm On May 09, 2019
hardeyincah:

Please dont allow his stupidity stop u from Helping the ailing mum
Bro just imagine if someone can make such stupid statement to his benefactor openly knowing fully well he hopes for more support?

What would he tell me that want to give just 10k?

In fact i dare say ingratitude is hereditary and inherent (which doesn't exonorates his mother).

As they say you just can't help Nigerians

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.