Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) (2332 Views)

Earn Money From Surveys In Nigeria / Make 50$ weekly simply by submitting mails! And over 300$ monthly with chats / Make 50$ Weekly Simply By Submitting Mails! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 9:16pm On May 09, 2019
FIRST THINGS FIRST: This thread was supposed to be a follow-up post on the original thread that I created on How to Earn Money Online Passively in the Jobs/Vacancies section, where I shared the links to my YouTube video and free eBook. However, I have been banned from posting in the Jobs/Vacancies section by the overzealous antispam bot, so I cannot update that thread right now. Be sure to check the thread out, so you can get access to the video and eBook download link. Once my ban expires, in a couple of days hopefully, I will update that thread with the same information that I will post below in this thread, just so that those who have bookmarked that page can also get the updates. It would also be advisable to bookmark this page, just in case.

PLEASE NOTE: The original thread has now been removed/hidden, probably by a moderator, but definitely not by me. I was banned several days ago, but wasn't initially aware, so my posts kept getting deleted automatically. I actually tried to fulfill my promise of teaching you guys how to earn money by getting disqualified from surveys on the original thread but my posts kept getting deleted. Then I tried to create this new thread to fulfill my promise but immediately after my first post, my other posts got deleted also. It was then that I checked my profile to see that I have been banned till the 12th of May.
The original thread might have been deleted for violation of Nairaland's Rule 22: "Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments," so I will strongly advise that nobody posts theirs nor requests for any other person's contact details on this thread.
Meanwhile, since the original thread has been deleted, here's what I will try to do:
Try to put up the links for my YouTube Channel and free eBook on this thread (hoping that it wouldn't get deleted), then proceed by teaching the method for which this thread was created for (How to earn money simply by getting disqualified from Surveys). If you see only one or two posts from me, then you do not see a follow-up or completion of the method, just assume that I have probably been banned again undecided
This is why I recommend subscribing to my YouTube Channel and ticking the bell notification icon, so you would get immediate updates as soon as I release them. You can also ask me questions on my YouTube Channel and I will address them as soon as possible

Cc: IamSoProlific, Dawudski, olamy7, MisteerConcord, Bestmicheal, Ricoco, vikstandon, Afz9095, timitayo77, tck2000
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by tck2000(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2019
i'm interested.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 2:11pm On May 10, 2019
AstuteChap:
FIRST THINGS FIRST: This thread was supposed to be a follow-up post on the original thread that I created on How to Earn Money Online Passively in the Jobs/Vacancies section, where I shared the links to my YouTube video and free eBook. However, I have been banned from posting in the Jobs/Vacancies section by the overzealous antispam bot, so I cannot update that thread right now. Be sure to check the thread out, so you can get access to the video and eBook download link. Once my ban expires, in a couple of days hopefully, I will update that thread with the same information that I will post below in this thread, just so that those who have bookmarked that page can also get the updates. It would also be advisable to bookmark this page, just in case.

Here's the link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

Cc: IamSoProlific, Dawudski, olamy7, MisteerConcord, Bestmicheal, Ricoco, vikstandon, Afz9095
I am waiting for the SNEAK PEAK ACCESS since you said is it international/global. Please post it here let me download it because the others in the ebook cannot favor me since I live here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by IamSoProlific: 3:09pm On May 10, 2019
timitayo77:

I am waiting for the SNEAK PEAK ACCESS since you said is it international/global. Please post it here let me download it because the others in the ebook cannot favor me since I live here in Nigeria.

Solely seconded pls.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by tck2000(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Solely seconded pls.
Astutechap why did you delete the thread.Profilic,please repeat what you were telling me.it's like the other thread has been deleted.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by IamSoProlific: 8:48pm On May 10, 2019
Cool
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by tck2000(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Bro drop your number while I pchat u. Let's not derail the thread, I believe ''twas why he deleted it.

So let's give the thread that respect. Thanks

My apologies astutechap.
I Apologize Astutechap.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by IamSoProlific: 9:04pm On May 10, 2019
ok
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by tck2000(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

No Whatsap number? Put ur WhatsApp, can't see this one
Sorry,i don't use Whatsapp!
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by IamSoProlific: 9:10pm On May 10, 2019
following
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by tck2000(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Just delete the post with your number for ur own safety. We will talk
Thanks,i did that but you have to delete the post you quoted me.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 5:17am On May 13, 2019
Here’s a link to my YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpyn6H7Kxy0

To get the free ebook, simply watch the video to get a brief understanding of how this works, then check the description box or top comment of the YouTube video and you will see the download link to get the free eBook. I am actually trying to limit the number of links that I post here, so it doesn’t trigger the antispam bot
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 5:45am On May 13, 2019
Be sure to download the free eBook because the sign-up links are contained there. Again, I am trying to restrict the number of links that I post on this thread, just to avoid the unexpected.
Alright, let’s get into this….
A couple of days ago, I promised to reveal how to earn money online simply by getting disqualified from surveys on 2 international survey platforms. In the following posts, I will reveal exactly how you can achieve that.

Quick Disclaimer: If you live in any top-tier country, then this opportunity should definitely be available to you. If you do not live in a top-tier country, then I sincerely hope that you would have access to this opportunity, although I can’t say for sure since majority of these opportunities are a function of your location.

The Platforms
The two international platforms that have access to this opportunity are the number 2 and number 3 platforms in my eBook (in my free eBook, I have included my affiliate links that will enable you to get a $0.25 or $0.20 sign-up bonus, depending on which one you choose to register an account with).

The Method
Because these two platforms are very similar and have the same user interface (about 95% similarity), I will only use one of them for this tutorial. Just be aware that this method works well for both of them.

Step 1: Log into your account for any of these two international platforms (if you do not have an account yet, simply register/sign-up for an account, verify your email and fill out your profile information). On the home screen, click on Paid Surveys as shown by the red arrow in the picture below. Then click on Tap Paid Surveys as shown by the green arrow.

Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 5:48am On May 13, 2019
Step 2: When the Tap Paid Surveys page opens, you will need to fill out some demographic information and answer a few basic/casual questions in order to get access to the surveys (you will only need to do this once). Once you get full access to the Tap Paid Surveys, your screen would look similar to the one in the picture below.

Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 5:59am On May 13, 2019
Step 3: Click on any one of the available surveys and attempt to complete it. The unique feature of Tap Paid Surveys/Tap Research is that you will get disqualified from almost every survey that you take (about 95% disqualification rate). However, this actually works in your favor because they award 2 bonus points ($0.2) for almost every survey disqualification (some may be more, while you may not get any points for a few). So, once you are disqualified from a survey and have been awarded the disqualification bonus points, simply attempt another survey. Another very unique feature of Tap Paid Surveys/Tap Research is that you would usually be disqualified within 20 – 40 seconds after you begin the survey – this ensures that you do not waste your time taking a survey only for you to be disqualified halfway through. A combination of the quick disqualification and bonus points for almost every survey disqualification enables you to be able to earn points very quickly. An added advantage is that if you actually complete a survey, then you would be awarded the full points for that survey. Simply put, whether you actually complete a survey or you are disqualified from a survey, you will still earn points (money). Isn’t that awesome?

Proof
Here’s a screenshot of my earnings within a little over an hour (84 points, which is the equivalent of $0.84) just 6 days ago. In the screenshot, you can see a breakdown of the date and time as well as the bonus points that were awarded to me. If you observe the screenshot very closely, you will see that I was even disqualified up to 3 times in one minute (at 1:21 am) and easily earned a total of 6 points ($0.6) within that minute.

Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 6:00am On May 13, 2019
So, there it is guys – How you can earn money simply by getting disqualified from surveys. Easy peasy cheesy

For those residing in Nigeria, kindly let me know if the option for Tap Paid Surveys is available to you when you log into your account, just as I have described here.

For those who have questions, feel free to ask me here and I will reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!!!
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 6:06am On May 13, 2019
Are we downloading any app to do the survey on android phone or we can do the survey on our computer?
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 6:13am On May 13, 2019
timitayo77:
Are we downloading any app to do the survey on android phone or we can do the survey on our computer?
You can do the surveys on your computer/laptop. It is much easier that way. An app is not available for these sites, but you can still get access simply by logging into the website directly with your phone. But as I have said, it is much more easier and convenient to do it from your computer/laptop
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 6:20am On May 13, 2019
AstuteChap:

You can do the surveys on your computer/laptop. It is much easier that way. An app is not available for these sites, but you can still get access simply by logging into the website directly with your phone. But as I have said, it is much more easier and convenient to do it from your computer/laptop
must the email used for registration be the same with our paypal email? What are their payment mode? What are their withdrawal threshold?
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 6:22am On May 13, 2019
For those of you in Nigeria, I would appreciate it if I can see a screenshot of what your homepage for these platforms look like, so that I can have an idea of what tasks/activities to earn money are available to you guys and probably assist you to earn money, if I can.
Also, about 6 or 7 of the platforms in my free eBook are international platforms that accept members from all over the world, so I would strongly suggest that those living in Nigeria try them out, just to see if they would work, and perhaps know the ones for which I can assist them with.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 6:34am On May 13, 2019
timitayo77:
must the email used for registration be the same with our paypal email? What are their payment mode? What are their withdrawal threshold?
All these questions are answered in the eBook. Every single one of them.
However, let me quickly answer them here for you:
1. Yes, the email used for registration must be the same with your PayPal email. However, you can also choose to register a new email address to use for these platforms, then add that same email to your PayPal email lists - depending on your country of residence, PayPal allows you to add multiple email addresses on a single PayPal account (about 7 or 8 for those living in the U.S.) and you can receive money on your PayPal account using any of these email addresses.
2. Different platforms have different payment methods. For the 2 specific platforms for which this tutorial applies to, they pay through PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Amazon gift cards, and bitcoins.
3. For these 2 specific platforms, their minimum cash out requirement is $1, although they require 2% of your earnings to process your withdrawal. For bitcoins, the minimum cash out requirement is $40. I do not know if there is a maximum withdrawal threshold.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 6:43am On May 13, 2019
AstuteChap:

All these questions are answered in the eBook. Every single one of them.
However, let me quickly answer them here for you:
1. Yes, the email used for registration must be the same with your PayPal email. However, you can also choose to register a new email address to use for these platforms, then add that same email to your PayPal email lists - depending on your country of residence, PayPal allows you to add multiple email addresses on a single PayPal account (about 7 or 8 for those living in the U.S.) and you can receive money on your PayPal account using any of these email addresses.
2. Different platforms have different payment methods. For the 2 specific platforms for which this tutorial applies to, they pay through PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Amazon gift cards, and bitcoins.
3. For these 2 specific platforms, their minimum cash out requirement is $1, although they require 2% of your earnings to process your withdrawal. For bitcoins, the minimum cash out requirement is $40. I do not know if there is a maximum withdrawal threshold.
thanks a lot man. I'll try and download the ebook and see how it goes.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 6:46am On May 13, 2019
timitayo77:
thanks a lot man. I'll try and download the ebook and see how it goes.
Alright. Wish you all the best.
If you have any additional questions at any time, feel free to ask wink

Make I use style go bed. It's 1:46 am here.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 6:51am On May 13, 2019
AstuteChap:
Alright. Wish you all the best. If you have any additional questions at any time, feel free to ask wink
Make I use style go bed. It's 1:46 am here.
okay, no wahala. u need am. Good early morning to u sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 11:39am On May 13, 2019
AstuteChap:
So, there it is guys – How you can earn money simply by getting disqualified from surveys. Easy peasy cheesy

For those residing in Nigeria, kindly let me know if the option for Tap Paid Surveys is available to you when you log into your account, just as I have described here.

For those who have questions, feel free to ask me here and I will reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!!!
It is still going to be a problem for we here in nigeria. I just attached their response when i clicked on tap paid surveys bellow
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 4:49pm On May 18, 2019
timitayo77:

It is still going to be a problem for we here in Nigeria. I just attached their response when i clicked on tap paid surveys bellow
Sorry my reply is coming late. The past few days have been extremely busy for me.
It is quite unfortunate that Tap Paid Surveys is not available to people living in Nigeria. As I have mentioned before, the availability of tasks and offers to earn money is largely a function of one’s location and the number of advertisers and sponsors in those regions, so it is quite understandable why a lot of tasks and offers would not be available to people living in Nigeria. Those living in the U.S. and most times Canada, U.K. and Australia usually do not experience these limitations, that is why it is a very good side hustle for people living in those countries, especially our Nigerian brothers and sisters who may be students in these countries and need to earn a little extra money on the sidelines.

Here are my suggestions:
• In my free eBook, about 6 or 7 of the platforms listed there are international/global platforms that accept members from all over the world. You can try signing up for each one, just so you can try them out and see which ones would favor you.
• Also, for each international platform that you register an account with, take your time to check out the numerous ways to earn money that are available on them, and see which ones would allow you to participate or work out for you. This means trying out the numerous activities to earn money on each platform – attempting surveys (there are different types available), free offers, watching videos, viewing slideshows, paid to click offers, etc. The idea is to attempt to figure out which activities can earn you money even though you are resident in Nigeria and also to know which ones aren’t available to you. I say this because data on the referral page on my account have shown at least two referrals from Nigeria that have earned under 10 points ($0.10) each, so I presume that perhaps, there are still certain activities that may be available for people living in Nigeria to earn money on these platforms – I just don’t know which ones they are.
• The last option for those living in Nigeria is this – If you have a very strong VPN, then you can try to register for these platforms using one. Just be aware that almost all of these platforms have in-built automated VPN detectors and would immediately ban a member that is caught using a VPN. However, if you strongly believe you have a very good VPN and want to use it, then make sure that when registering, you choose your location/country as United States and also be sure to complete your user profile on these platforms as if you were living in the U.S. This means inputting a U.S. state/city on your profile and an accompanying accurate zip code. For example, if for one of these platforms you select that you are living in Los Angeles (City) in California (State), then you can use numbers such as 90001, 90002, 90003, etc., as your zip code. However, you can’t use a number such as 40003, 40004, etc., because those are zip codes for Kentucky. So, you have to make sure that the zip code matches the city and state that you have selected on your profile. If successful, you should have full access to all the numerous activities to earn money that those living in the U.S. have, including Tap Paid Surveys.

I hope this helps out.
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Long time
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
timitayo77:
Long time
Yeah, I know it's been a while. It's not easy working a full-time job (actually one full-time job and a somewhat inconsistent part-time job) and also trying to keep up with the numerous online hustles that I'm involved in. I even have a couple of videos that I recorded a couple of months ago on how to earn money online with survey websites, phone apps, etc, but it has been very challenging trying to do it all. I am just beginning to find my rhythm and perhaps, would start posting videos on my YouTube channel anywhere from next week upwards.

JUST A CAVEAT THOUGH: As someone who has an aversion for insincerity and dishonesty, I always try to be upfront as much as possible and let people know that the avenues to earn money that I share, discuss and talk about are primarily suited for people who live in "first world" countries (my focus is primarily Nigerians/Africans in diaspora). Even the ones that claim to be "international" or "worldwide" definitely do not accept members from every single country in the world; it just means that they have a much larger reach/coverage. And so, if I refer to any particular website/app as international, it does not necessarily nor automatically mean that it would work for people living in Nigeria. It may work, but there is no absolute guarantee. I also know that some people have reported successfully using VPN's to connect to and earn money with these websites or apps, but I sincerely do not know much about this since I do not need to use a VPN.

Looking forward to resume posting relevant content on my YouTube channel... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by timitayo77: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
AstuteChap:

Yeah, I know it's been a while. It's not easy working a full-time job (actually one full-time job and a somewhat inconsistent part-time job) and also trying to keep up with the numerous online hustles that I'm involved in. I even have a couple of videos that I recorded a couple of months ago on how to earn money online with survey websites, phone apps, etc, but it has been very challenging trying to do it all. I am just beginning to find my rhythm and perhaps, would start posting videos on my YouTube channel anywhere from next week upwards.

JUST A CAVEAT THOUGH: As someone who has an aversion for insincerity and dishonesty, I always try to be upfront as much as possible and let people know that the avenues to earn money that I share, discuss and talk about are primarily suited for people who live in "first world" countries (my focus is primarily Nigerians/Africans in diaspora). Even the ones that claim to be "international" or "worldwide" definitely do not accept members from every single country in the world; it just means that they have a much larger reach/coverage. And so, if I refer to any particular website/app as international, it does not necessarily nor automatically mean that it would work for people living in Nigeria. It may work, but there is no absolute guarantee. I also know that some people have reported successfully using VPN's to connect to and earn money with these websites or apps, but I sincerely do not know much about this since I do not need to use a VPN.

Looking forward to resume posting relevant content on my YouTube channel... smiley
No probs. Was just checking in on you though
Re: How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) by AstuteChap: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Check out my new video below, guys. It's a video on the Best Android Apps For 2020 that you can use to earn real money. The video is very comprehensive and detailed and explains everything, step-by-step, from installation, to setup for passive earning, to withdrawing your money.

Also, kindly subscribe to my YouTube Channel and remember to click the bell notification icon, so you will get notified immediately anytime I upload a new video on how to earn money online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCXqCTYH_2c

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Promising Is The Future Of A Banker? / Urgently Need Guitarist, Keyboardist And Violinist- Lagos,Ibadan and Abeokuta. / How Can I Get Back To School At 35?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.