Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder (37081 Views)

Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo / Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by MediaLife: 9:44pm On May 09, 2019
A High Court in Benin on Thursday, sentenced a housewife Eniobong Isonguyo and her pastor lover, Udoka Ukachukwu, to death for the murder of her husband, Engr. Victor Gabriel Isonguyo, a staff of Nigerian National Petroleum Company NNPC, Benin, Edo State in 2013.

During the trial, the prosecuting counsel told Court, that the murder of the deceased was carried out by the convicts so as to cover up the pregnancy accusation by the deceased while he was away.

“The deceased’s wife told the pastor to wait on the route of her husband to work and ask him for a ride. The plan paid off as the man eventually stopped and gave the pastor a ride along sapele road Benin. During the journey, the said pastor brought out a sharp object and hit him on his neck before opening the petrol tank, sipped out fuel and burnt him beyond recognition,”

It was established that millions of naira and landed properties belonging to the deceased were transferred to the said pastor by the wife.

The prosecuting counsel said the woman who was four months pregnant as at the time of the incident, later gave birth in Benin prison.

In his ruling Justice Geraldine Imadegbelo held that the prosecution was able to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt.

The Court held that the deceased was killed with a sharp object in his car by the said pastor who then set the car ablaze.

The judge however sentenced them to death by hanging.

The then Commissioner of Police,CP Foluso Adebanjo who narrated how Mrs Enebong Victor Isonguyo planned the murder of her husband with her Pastor lover, Prince Udoka Nkanchukwu, said they both confessed to be lovers and plotted the death of the NPDC staff and father of three. According to him,

“What happened was that the Pastor asked the deceased to meet him somewhere along Sapele road. When the deceased got there, the Pastor stabbed him twice and then burnt the car. The woman gave the husband’s new car to the Pastor and we found the car with the Pastor. After killing the man in his vehicle, he set the car ablaze. The Pastor changed the number plate of the new car and put a fake one after he murdered the man.”

However, Mrs Isonguyo who denied having extra marital affairs with the Pastor, said:

“When I did not see my husband I ran to the Pastor because we have known for a very long time. I took my husband’s new car to him to sow as a seed in the church so that my husband will be found. I told him to take it to the church but I didn’t know that he went and changed the number plates. I had to ask him to pray harder because I loved my husband and I don’t want anything to happen to him. I did not kill my husband because I loved him.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/wife-and-her-pastor-lover-sentenced-to.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by MediaLife: 9:57pm On May 09, 2019
Death by Hanging cheesy cheesy cheesy Good grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by rusher14: 10:06pm On May 09, 2019
Pasta.

3 Likes

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by TheBillionTeam: 12:28am On May 10, 2019
Kai kai Bad news everywhere
Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:35am On May 10, 2019
Never allow your wife to get too close to her pastor..With their sweet mouth,they can easily convince any follower ..
So many end time pastors everywhere these days,some even uses juju on their victims.... If u know ,u know.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by chan9ja: 4:37am On May 10, 2019
E Don Tay when all these so called pastors dey use all women head... Many of them kill their husbands and are never found out because their families simply don't ask questions or even carry autopsy on the corpse most times

6 Likes

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Hector09(m): 5:12am On May 10, 2019
This is first class wickedess, thats why my wife we only attend sunday service, nothing like mid week service

22 Likes

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Kpilo101: 5:33am On May 10, 2019
Wicked bitch and flat head from biafraudland grin

10 Likes

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by sotall(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2019
Na wa
Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Olukologia24592(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2019
They will just use their own to disrupt others journey on earth. May God punish you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Miracle4Sure: 8:05am On May 10, 2019
cool
Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Richdad50(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2019
shocked

A Fatal Attraction

1 Like

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Omoawoke: 8:06am On May 10, 2019
When your woman starts cheating on you, men, your life is in danger.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by bamasite(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2019
Ekpa ekpa ekpa

3 Likes

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by thorpido(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2019
Uwa umebi
'Pastor' has to be one of the most abused words in this generation.

12 Likes

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by aycorporat(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2019
Once again let us clap for that guy that wrote a lengthy post on women and their bad ways once they give their fruits to concubines.
Are the events of the day not proving him right?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Nobody: 8:07am On May 10, 2019
Kpilo101:
Wicked bitch and flat head from biafraudland grin

These tribal jokes are getting stale.

Please be more mature in your posts.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Houseofglam7(f): 8:08am On May 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Uteghe(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2019
lipsrsealed IPOB work.
Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by mosho2good: 8:10am On May 10, 2019
Saving money is the biggest challenge we have as Africans. You go save small next thing you’ll hear Grandma mistakenly drank hypo���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by snipesdam(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2019
Exoskeleton of es350
Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by yinkus6750(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2019
Though the case dragged for 6 years at the lower court, its a well deserved judgement.
Imagine the wickedness in the heart if people, from adultery to murder.
Pastor indeed. What a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:10am On May 10, 2019
Close down most of these workshops called churches..

Majority of the pastors are in it for the money...
For the tithes and offerings

Evil everywhere...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Nobody: 8:10am On May 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder by Deepfeel(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2019
the man should be given the death penalty, while the lady should be life imprisonment, the children shouldn't lose both parents the mother should be alive to tell them what she did to their father

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) / Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.