Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo (28623 Views)

Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by zakim(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
The Police in Imo state have declared a notorious armed robber identified as Ebuka Ukachukwu, also known as “small witch” wanted. Police spokesman in the state, SP Ikeokwu Godson Orlando, said that Ukachukwu is wanted for his alleged involvement in armed robbery.

In a statement issued in Owerri on Thursday, the PPRO said, “he is also wanted for unlawful possession of firearms, cultism and cult-related activities.

“Ebuka Ukachukwu “m” (alias Small Witch) is 22 years of age and a native of Abatu village in Oguta Local Government Area. He remains wanted until arrested.”

SP Ikeokwu urged members of the public to volunteer useful information that will enable the Police apprehend him.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/imo-police-declare-notorious-armed-robber-ukachukwu-wanted.html

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by jojomario(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
This present breed of generation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by StillX10(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just 22? This is serious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by ursullalinda(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
wingmanIII:

Yeah, just like the many yoruba skull miners who throw "owambe" parties every weekend with Sunny Ade on the band stand.

Don't mind the tribal biggot, wonder how we can progress as a nation if we tribalize every issue smh

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Lucasinho(m): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2019
wingmanIII:

Yeah, just like the many yoruba skull miners who throw "owambe" parties every weekend with Sunny Ade on the band stand.

grin see finishing

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by heardsmankids: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
see his nose o

they must catch him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by TechCapon(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Declaring a criminal wanted without any picture. So how will the public identify him?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by nototribalist: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Where is his pictures?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by 1mrprolific7(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Catch me if you can. I'm the small witch

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Small witch grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by XaintJoel20: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Is this the best the police can do?
You are declaring a criminal suspect wanted and no picture or pictures of him.
No description.
How do I even know if he is the one that just passed me now.

The police should do better.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by RockHard: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
He will soon be caught. Then he'll start crying, begging and confessingin front of the cameras.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by tahir01(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
No pishure? how we wan take catch am now

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by mosho2good: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2019
My name is Honorable Ayékóòtò.

I am representing my constituency in the State House of Assembly.

Before I assumed office, I vowed to live within my lawful income and fight for the masses with the last drop of my blood.

First week in office, my father sent me an invitation that his mosque would be doing Maolud and I must be present to honor him.

I went as requested and donated N10,000.

My father refused to talk to me for 3 months, claiming that I disgraced him for donating just 10k.

After a month, my mother invited me to her church program.

I attended and gifted the church N15,000.
My mother cried for a week, claiming that I ridiculed her in the church.

Two months later, my niece requested for money for her wedding and I gave her N30,000.

My sister tagged me a stingy man for not financing her daughter's wedding solely.

The boys in the neighborhood were hailing me as I passed by.

I humbly greeted them in return but I heard from my dejected son the next day that people in the neighborhood said I am useless for not giving them money.

I was given slots for jobs in the House.

I rejected it because I thought employing citizens should be based on merit and must be open to all.

The graduates in the neighborhood that have submitted CV to me stopped greeting me when they saw their mates being given slots by other Honorables.

In school, my children have become objects of ridicule because, as children of a whole Honorable, they couldn't afford to take their friends to club every weekend.

I was offered bribe in the House, but I rejected it.

I fought tooth and nail against the corrupt politicians because, for me, the masses we are representing should come first.

Eventually, I was maliciously suspended for being rude in the House.

I laughed because I was sure the masses I was fighting for who are the most powerful arm of government would protest on my behalf.

I was wrong!

They all mocked me.

They called me a useless representative that can't spray money.

They praised my fellow Honorables who were giving them peanuts from their future which they have stolen.

They even requested for money to protest on my behalf.

I mean the same masses I was fighting for.

Father detested me.

Mother was no more talking to me.

Friends and family called me names.

Wife and children are only trying to be strong.

They are fed up.

I have lost totally!

I begged my way back to the House.

I became a conformist.

I became a worse politician than those I met in the game.

I started embezzling money which my fourth generation to come can't finish.

I can now spray money for youths in the neighborhood.

I can now give my mother N200,000 to spend in a party.

My children can now lavish money as they wish.

I can now share ram during Ileya festival.

I can now share bags of rice during Christmas.

At last, I've regain my 'dignity'.

When people need money that will cater for their immediate need, they come to me and I give them and they pray for me in return.

When they have no money to cater for their larger needs, they curse the politicians, forgetting that the same man they pray for is among the corrupt politicians they are cursing.

What a confused generation.

I am a corrupt politician.

Don't blame me for becoming one.

I am just another politician with good intentions who became a monster due to the masses' unreasonable impression about politicians.

Don't pity them.

They don't deserve better leaders.

They don't deserve a better nation.

They know not what exactly should be expected of leaders.

Are Senators and Honorables meant to spray money on the street?

Are politicians meant to share slots for job meant for the general public among their allies?

Their leaders are just a reflection of how clueless and selfish they are.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2019
wingmanIII:

una no get mouth o
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by livebyday(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Olanipekun1:
if seun mynd44 lalasticlala is serious about curbing tribalism in this forum
this man should be behind nairaland bars by now

Both comments are tagged

One invited instead of the other reporting he went onto commit same offence .

Sad really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Hotzone(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Na wao
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by BianoJay(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ukachukwu is only 22 but very notorious.... When he's 26 he'd be praised as a wealthy Igbo man lavishing money in parties

Shut the help up!

Tribal bigots everywhere on Nairaland!

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Reffone: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2019
No picture just a name and a nickname this country need to take things serious
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by iamnicer: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2019
wingmanIII:

SAVAGE cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Crixxx: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2019
wingmanIII:

You're fire grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by NoFap123: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2019
No picture, how then are we going to know who he is?
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by tillaman(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Small witch no get picture?? How we go take identify am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Number Of Un-sentenced Detainees And Overall Prison Population By State And Year / Gunmen Kill Pastor And His Family In Plateau (Graphic Photos) / Hassana Sale: Man Locks Up Sister For Two Years In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.