Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) (62024 Views)

Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) by Sinach0191(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2019
They went looking for Arab Money, they got it but in a hard way

1 Kuwait dinar= 1180 naira
Re: African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) by dejavubobo1(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Most of this only pay while working.
True... nanny should be a partime job. I won't be surprised if they are sex slaved by their so called boss
Re: African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) by Kingspin(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Diversity is not really the Biggest problem, everyone just keep thinking it will get better soon, hopeless hope. While many are not interested. All they do is online protest from place of work and
Our diversity has become a tool fuelling division and tension in the land.
But can we produce leaders, national assembly, a president who treats Nigeria fairly if not equally. I think this would be a good beginning.
The challenge right now is who will unify and become a symbol of One Nigeria. This area is lacking.
Re: African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) by Kokaine(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2019
PervertProphet:

Haha!
Modern Scholars know Muhammad was ignorant. We even had African Emperors who recognised that Muhammad brought nothing new as far as the 13th Century but a shit load of mixed up trash and called it Islam just to be able to overtly indulge in his pedophile pervert acts.

Your problem if you continue to be an Islamic Zombie. At least, you can read up there that Satan nay Allah has promised you Hell. If a 54 year old man who had sex with a 9year old girl is your perfect model and in your twisted wrapped mind is a Prophet for you and your ilks then applauses for you.

If you say the Qu'ran and Haadiths are trash. It is understandable because that's what it really is.
stop deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) by coolcentbigman(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2019
post=78257305:
North.
East.
West or
South.

No place like home!

WE LOVE NIGERIA
Yes in a sense but i tell you bro, we are no better than them same thing.
Re: African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) by coolcentbigman(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2019
Tripitaka:
Soon, someone will come to blame the 'government', as if the 'government' was not drawn from amongst us.

The government is only a microcosm and a reflection of its people.
Why wouldn't i say so, the government was not drawn from us but they are all our ancestors only jonathan but he was almost killed because the leadership of this country is something else. Nigeria is owned by the north and we are all fools claiming we owned it together. Nigeria is a failed state no youth has ever ruled this country since it's existence, what did i even know! This country is HELL!!
Re: African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) by vheckthor1: 11:02am On May 11, 2019
Yodexy:

I support you from my head to toe.

I am not totally sure it will work, I currently hold a leadership position among youth Copers in the state where I serve. Nigerian youths can be very deceitful and uncompromising, even when it's in their best interest.

I'll look out for any social media awareness you make, and try to assist as much as I can, even financially. God help us

#OurMumuDonDo

We can chat on whatsapp 0.7039466998

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.