Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) (62018 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Bauchi After A Fierce Gun Battle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Naijaalive(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
The Rivers State Police Command said three armed robbers have been shot dead in a gun-battle as the police foiled attempt by some robbers to rob a new generation bank in Port Harcourt.

Nnamdi Omoni said “the renewed war launched against criminal’s element is in line with the CP Dandaura’s earlier statement that he was here in the state to the business of crime fighting and that criminals would be fought to a standstill.”

He said men of Swift Operation Squad, SOS ,acting on credible information stormed GRA to trail these armed robbers who had perfected plans to rob a new generation bank along Birabi Street, but were intercepted and that on sighting the police, engaged them in a cross fire and that in return three of the robbers were shot dead.

Omoni explained that two AK-47 rifles were recovered during the operation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/police-shoot-3-armed-robbers-dead-in-a-failed-bank-robbery-in-rivers-state.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Naijaalive(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rest In Peace
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by rentAcock(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Awesome job. Zero sympathy for lazy youths.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wouldn't it be better to apprehend them?

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
wasted spam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by omipatoranking(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
d story wick me

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by OgbueshiOKPANAM: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Buhari sef.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Aladdin1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
see as dem dey waste able bodied youths for naija.why not shoot dem for leg and carry dem for trial and go prison.police dey use style kill innocent people at times o! dem go come parade dem as armed robbers.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by davibid: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
These days you hardly read about good news from our beloved country

cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by TheFacelessMan: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by hisexcellency34: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Straight to hell
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by yinchar(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided

Fool!

You didn’t read where it stated they died in exchange of gun fire?

If you brothers were the Police officers, will you suggest they risk there life and not fire back at armed robbers shooting at them.

Even in advanced society, by holding a gun (even toy gun) you are dead already.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Realist5: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Snapped them also with their cars.

The Three Bank armed robbery suspects were gunned down on the 25/07/19 at about 0930hrs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State by men of SOS,Two Ak47 with 8 magazines and 186 rounds of Ammunition, metallic colour Toyota Corolla and ox- blood Toyota camry were recovered.

5 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
THIS IS COMMENDABLE
THEY WANTED FAST LIFE
NOW THEIR LIVES HAVE BEEN FASTFORWARDED TO DEATH

HAPPY DEATH DAY TO THEM

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by PallyG(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
According to eye witness report on radio this morning, it was said that the Armed robbers were in a car driving along GRA, unknown to them, the special police squad after getting credible Intel had waited for them in an unmarked utility van,

On sighting the car conveying the robbers, the police opened fire and gunned them down

That was the Eye witness account on radio

Kudos to the police... Criminals should avoid Rivers

The bloodbath is one too much

11 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Blitz4real(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rip
It doesn't work for everyone, today is there bad day.

6 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Grace001: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Good job from the NPF

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Gazzy88(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Apprehend them when it was reported the robbers open fire on sighting them? Are you OK? Guess you're one of those robbers that luckily escaped hence your public sympathy for them. Mumu...

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Babaheekmat: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Igbo kwenu
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by selemempe: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

i understand ur sentiments but i dont share it. U know niggers correct? Black people. U know they are hard to control and always starting nonsense. U.s has just 40 million niggers but na dem full prison, nigeria has 200 million niggers...to the extent the country was named nigger area.

Babaa...the only way to reduce crime here is to shoot armed people on sight.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by OkoYibo: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

You must be an Ipob.

Once you see someone taking like this, check well. He must from that place where Osisikanwu the armed robber was given a chieftaincy title.

19 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Donate them to medical students

4 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by OkoYibo: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aladdin1:
see as dem dey waste able bodied youths for naija.why not shoot dem for leg and carry dem for trial and go prison.police dey use style kill innocent people at times o! dem go come parade dem as armed robbers.

Which able bodies youths?

The day you try something like this, you'll be shot dead.

11 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Because they'll wait for you to go apprehend them? grin

They should keep killing them 'till they've all been killed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by FindX(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is one of the reasons I am scared of rubbing a bank.

But e go be..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
APC be releasing guns any how during election

Pls collect them back from your tugs after they have worked

Now see the result
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by penjm: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
look at how they made their parents efforts useless.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by OkoYibo: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
APC be releasing guns any how during election

Pls collect them back from your tugs after they have worked

Now see the result

Not only tugs, na boats.

Go school, na prick you dey collect about. See as you dey type nonsense about.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.