Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. (910 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by IamSoProlific: 11:04pm On May 09, 2019
Please I just had sex without protection an hour ago and took Ampiclox antibiotics 30 minutes after the sex. I took 1000mg of the Ampiclox. Please I want to know if it can help prevent HIV if in case my partner is infected. I can actually call it unprotected sex because the condom burst as I was inside her, although I didn't stay more than 3min before noticing such.

Confronted the girl about it but she was just forming vex, unto why should I not trust her that she went for hiv test last month, but from my observations with the girl she lies a lot so I don't trust her words abit.

Pls help this is getting depressing for me.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique. Pls help push this so I can kill my anxiety.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by SUPERPACK: 11:28pm On May 09, 2019
Go to any govt hospital and request for Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by IamSoProlific: 11:30pm On May 09, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Go to any govt hospital and request for Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), go and sin no more.

Thanks for the response. Is it for sale and how much pls??
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by SUPERPACK: 11:36pm On May 09, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Thanks for the response. Is it for sale and how much pls??
i have no idea, but should be cheaper in govt hospital s.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by iTearHerToto: 11:40pm On May 09, 2019
Pls help push this so I can kill my anxiety

You can kill your anxiety but how about the infection. Can you kill it

Pukes angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by Ugochinyere1(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2019
Post exposure prophylaxis is for free in government hospitals.... Visit any heart to heart unit and get yours....
It's for 30 days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by IamSoProlific: 12:37pm On May 10, 2019
Ugochinyere1:
Post exposure prophylaxis is for free in government hospitals.... Visit any heart to heart unit and get yours....
It's for 30 days

Anyone you can recommend?

I actually share same location as you, and I'm new here. Thanks!
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by IamSoProlific: 9:58am On May 11, 2019
Ugochinyere1:
It's for 30 days

Hello ugochinyere1, I was able to get the medics yesterday but two events happened that I'm trying to wrap my head around.

(1) I was able to get the pep and it's for just 28days and no 30days like u made mention of, wonder how safe that is.

(2) I had a blood test before getting the drug but couldn't get the result because their was a shift of staff, so those that took over for the afternoon duty couldn't trace it where the morning lab attendants kept it. So I had to leave without the result.

What do u think about those, is the 28days still cool or should I still go for two tabs that will make it up?

Does the fact that I couldn't get the result matter or should I just forget about the result I had yesterday and go for another one in 30days time as scheduled by the doctor,when I must have finished with the medics??
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by Ugochinyere1(f): 11:58am On May 11, 2019
It's actually for a month, 28 is it.....
Please take the drugs as directed no matter the side effects if at all you encounter any, and you'll be good...
The result is not the most important thing right away, it's that you got the PEP within 72hours of exposure...
You'll get a repeat of the test after that...
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by Greatzeus(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
Millions have died as a result of sex,but no one has died due to lack of it...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by IamSoProlific: 8:17pm On May 11, 2019
Ugochinyere1:
It's actually for a month, 28 is it.....
Please take the drugs as directed no matter the side effects if at all you encounter any, and you'll be good...
The result is not the most important thing right away, it's that you got the PEP within 72hours of exposure...
You'll get a repeat of the test after that...
Good luck

Lolz. The side effect is crazy. The hallucinations and nightmares no be here.

I didn't get the first line, how do u mean "28 is it...". Does it mean it's okay or should I go for the remaining 3 that will sum it up to 31days??

Thanks too much, thus far!
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by Ugochinyere1(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2019
28 is OK...
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by Ugochinyere1(f): 9:37pm On May 11, 2019
As for the side effects, guess you were told beforehand, it's just for the first few days.
You'll be good

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by IamSoProlific: 4:50am On May 12, 2019
Ugochinyere1:
28 is OK...

I'm convered then. Thanks too much nne!

The side effects were just for a day tho.
God bless you!
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by trapQ: 7:54am On May 12, 2019
Keep sleeping with anything that crawls.

I wonder how people feel comfortable risking their lives sleeping with people they barely know.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. by Ugochinyere1(f): 4:17pm On May 12, 2019
..that's good to know dear,....just adhere to your drugs...
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Major:Plans To Re-open the Economy– U.S Dumps Gates ‘predictive Contagion Model' / See What Tomatoes Can Do To Your Body / How To Cook Vegetable Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf In 2020– The Igbo Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.