Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Who Said "It Doesn't Really Matter" ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Said "It Doesn't Really Matter" ? (648 Views)

Do Dreams Really Matter? / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing / Epic Response To An Astronaut Who Said 'I See No God Up Here' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Said "It Doesn't Really Matter" ? by constancefriday(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2019
Some Folks often wonder why i take some issues very much seriously than they expect i'd take it.
They often make sliding remarks and wonder why i react or respond so vitrolic to them.
First, if you're skilled in Human Behaviour or Behavioral Psychology like i am, you can read deep meanings from the constant or regular remarks a person makes about You, even subtly or jokingly or inversely (inverse psychology) etc how they see you or perceive you in their mind and hearts.
From this, you can tell who truly is for you and vice versa.
Also having the gift of foresight, makes me refuse to tolerate some little nonsenses that many folks say "Hey, what the heck? It doesn't matter, this and that, etc
They have no sense of discernment of where such nonsenses lead to in the long run.
They may seem like so much fun, what you want today, but where does it lead you to? 5, 10, 15 or 20 years from now?
Do you have pro-active or projected thinking? If you truly do, then when you see me get very offended at even the slightest bit of thing you don't even expect me to be offended with at all, take a closer, deeper and second look at that thing again, then you'll find out that what many say "doesn't really matter" today, ends up becoming what really matters decades away from now.
I remember a star midfielder of our national team whom i advised not to leave England and go to China just for the money, but should rather try other European Leagues.
He's back to England struggling to regain his former sparkle in the top league.
Did he say "it doesn't really matter then?" I don't know, may be he did, but now it does.
The gift of fore-sight is not so rare but it's supernatural and extra-ordinary, it comes from God. Anyone can have it if they wish. It's already installed within you.
Always project how far a path can take you to in life, no matter how sure or certain it looks right now.
Many have been destroyed for lack of projected and pro-active thinking.
How many lush green looking meadows of today will turn to Sodom and Gomorrah in the next 5, 10, 15 or 20 years?
Lot only ran towards the lush green meadows in his direct sight, he didn't think of the long term implications of his choice, if he did he wouldn't have lived in a land where he was almost on the verge of releasing his daughters free of charge to be raped, not even to be married.

Many have traded their crown of greater glory for the inferior glories of this world.
Indeed they perish for lack of knowledge of the value of what they truly carry.
- Hosea 4:6

Apostle Constance Friday is a Preacher, Teacher, Prophet, Counselor, Consultant and an expert in Predictive or Proactive Stratergies. He's the Most Supreme. Shepherd of Real Life Missions International. (aka: Real Life Gospel Org.) Worldwide.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Said "It Doesn't Really Matter" ? by ademchij: 4:43am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Some Folks often wonder why i take some issues very much seriously than they expect i'd take it.
They often make sliding remarks and wonder why i react or respond so vitrolic to them.
First, if you're skilled in Human Behaviour or Behavioral Psychology like i am, you can read deep meanings from the constant or regular remarks a person makes about You, even subtly or jokingly or inversely (inverse psychology) etc how they see you or perceive you in their mind and hearts.
Also having the gift of foresight, makes me refuse to tolerate some little nonsenses that many folks say "Hey, what the heck? It doesn't matter, this and that, etc
They have no sense of discernment of where such nonsenses lead to in the long run.
They may seem like so much fun, what you want today, but where does it lead you to? 5, 10, 15 or 20 years from now?
Do you have pro-active or projected thinking? If you truly do, then when you see me get very offended at even the slightest bit of thing you don't even expect me to be offended with at all, take a closer, deeper and second look at that thing again, then you'll find out that what many say "doesn't really matter" today, ends up becoming what really matters decades away from now.
I remember a star midfielder of our national team whom i advised not to leave England and go to China just for the money, but should rather try other European Leagues.
Did he say "it doesn't really matter then?" I don't know, may be he did, but now it does.
The gift of fore-sight is not so rare but it's supernatural and extra-ordinary, it comes from God. Anyone can have it if they wish. It's already installed within you.
Always project how far a path can take you to in life, no matter how sure or certain it looks right now.
How many lush green looking meadows of today will turn to Sodom and Gomorrah in the next 5, 10, 15 or 20 years?
Lot only ran towards the lush green meadows in his direct sight, he didn't think of the long term implications of his choice, if he did he wouldn't have lived in a land where he was almost on the verge of releasing his daughters free of charge to be raped, not even to be married.

Many have traded their crown of greater glory for the inferior glories of this world.

Apostle Constance Friday is a Preacher, Teacher, Prophet, Counselor, Consultant and an expert in Predictive or Proactive Stratergies. He's the Most Supreme. Shepherd of Real Life Missions International. (aka: Real Life Gospel Org.) Worldwide.
Re: Who Said "It Doesn't Really Matter" ? by stephieok: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Allah By Christians / Bring Back Our Jesusjnr / Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.