Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper (19276 Views)

Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) / Couple Sells Three Babies For N600,000 In Imo / Mother Sells Son For N300,000 In Enugu; Buyer Resells At 350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by yemmight(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2019
This tribe can do anything to make money at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by wakes: 11:20am On May 10, 2019
Is this poverty?
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:20am On May 10, 2019
The rate at which yamreee sell their kids these days is alarming...Buhari have mercy on their flatheadss before hunger finish them. All they do is brag online but in real life they're just poverty stricken peasants.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Nobody: 11:23am On May 10, 2019
This one is not a mother. She deserves to be hanged and forgotten sad
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Freshlorde: 11:24am On May 10, 2019
Product of her society
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by FirePower1(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2019
As bad as this may sound I find this hard to condemn the woman. If only she would have her children have a better life and not for pure selfish reasons. When the mother of Moses saw that she could not give him the life the goodly Moses deserved, she gave him up but wisely. She may have known that the buyers will give proper care to the baby and if there was no money involved, the exchange might not be sacrosanct. Grand parents just want to have as many grandchildren as possible and boast about them regardless of the welfare of these grand children. If everyone stones this woman, we will be encourage others who place their own children secretly at the dump site where some of these children die before anyone could rescue them. My judgment will be "go and sin no more"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2019
USELESS WOMAN.
If you check well now, she has got a BIG ASS, that’s where her BRAIN is...
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
that's imo state for u.. marrying from imo state leaves u with a 70% chance of marrying a former prostitute
Just wait a Few seconds....
NEWS from ANAMBRA will soon arrive...
IMO ladies already dey available grin grin grin
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by hardasan(f): 11:41am On May 10, 2019
If you ask me, I'll say she's better than those who abort pregnancies every 2 months and those who dump newborns in dust bins, dunghills and gutters. She gave birth to the child, sold it to a family where it would be cared for.
Isn't that what surrogacy is about?
Hypocrites who have either paid a lady to abort a child or have masturbated several times will cast stones on her.
She's wrong for bringing a child she can't cater for into the world. Her action might have been more understandable if she didn't take money as a reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Freddyw(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2019
When you have no value for human life, this is what happens.
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by olawale2324(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2019
na them. igbo kwenu
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Uhtred(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2019
She's not a mother. She's a baby making machine.

this "I have five children already and I am separated from my former husband" gave her up.
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by oonix(f): 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
hardasan:
If you ask me, I'll say she's better than those who abort pregnancies every 2 months and those who dump newborns in dust bins, dunghills and gutters. She gave birth to the child, sold it to a family where it would be cared for.
Hypocrites who have either paid a lady to abort a child or have masturbated several times will cast stones on her.
She's wrong for bringing a child she can't cater for into the world. Her action might have been more understandable if she didn't take money as a reward.
How are u sure the child will be taken care of? where was it stated in the article?.. what if the child is used for money ritual or for some twisted experiment like that?..

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by delpee(f): 12:30pm On May 10, 2019
hardasan:

That's not surrogacy, it's the sale of what she considers an extra child so she can meet her wants and needs. Really sad.

With surrogacy there's a valid contract. The woman's services are paid for. Usually this arises when a woman for some reasons, can't carry her baby to full term or there are infertility problems. The sperm and eggs can be from the parents. The surrogate mum is implanted with the foetus and the baby is handed over upon delivery. She may not even know the parents.
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by hollywater: 1:02pm On May 10, 2019
Probably to use it and be sending naked pictures to guys.
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2019
Ikunle abiyamon oooo.

I come to check name. But nah them. Why always them, baby factory over all over their land.
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
I bet she also paid thithes and Donations to her pastor, to thank God For blessing her with the 600k.

Flatinooooooooos!!!!!
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 10, 2019
hardasan:
Really? If she couldn't care for the baby why have sex get pregnant? And please don't justify her getting pregnant as a mistake, she Already have 5 children. so should know better that if she go around having sex there would be a chance of getting pregnant.

Even if she took the money or not her actions is still not Acceptable.

All she had to do was to keep her smelly vagina shut.
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Sinach0191(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2019
Mama wey mumu
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Brightest04(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2019
...She should be jailed for life with hard labour
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by hardasan(f): 3:51pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
Really? If she couldn't care for the baby why have sex get pregnant? And please don't justify her getting pregnant as a mistake, she Already have 5 children. so should know better that if she go around having sex there would be a chance of getting pregnant.

Even if she took the money or not her actions is still not Acceptable.

All she had to do was to keep her smelly vagina shut.

The same way you have been celibate all your life?

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by hardasan(f): 4:12pm On May 10, 2019
delpee:

That's not surrogacy, it's the sale of what she considers an extra child so she can meet her wants and needs. Really sad.

With surrogacy there's a valid contract. The woman's services are paid for. Usually this arises when a woman for some reasons, can't carry her baby to full term or there are infertility problems. The sperm and eggs can be from the parents. The surrogate mum is implanted with the foetus and the baby is handed over upon delivery. She may not even know the parents.

Well, I feel its just like a glass that's either half way full or half way empty. The family for some reason cannot have a child and aren't aware of IVF obviously. they must have been in contact with her to get the child as soon as its born.

What about women who sell their eggs?
What about men who sell their sperm?
What about women who abort their kids or give birth and drop them in dunghills or in orphanages who still sell the kids?
What about families up north who raise children who end up as beggars or bokoharam recruits?
what about families down south that raise girls and knowingly send them off to italy to prostitute?
What about families who pay women to give birth for them and disappear or women who get pregnant with another man's child to cover up for their husband?

Wont it be better for that child to get education it wont have gotten before and become the next president of Nigeria or a ceo employing hundreds of people instead of becoming molested, initiated to cultism or prostitution and end up carrying cv and files up and down?

I'm not justifying anything she did or did not do, I'm saying her crimes are much lesser than the punishments being dished to her.

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Hotzone(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2019
Where did this happen?
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2019
hardasan:

The same way you have been celibate all your life?
Thank you! grin You obviously have nothing reasonable to add, i am not surprised. your comments sounded really dumb.. Hoes like you go around having dozens of children you cannot care for.. i have 2 children i didn't sell any of them for £500. they get everything they want. i work my ass off monday to fridays to pay for their needs, unlike you and your Hoe females.

Cheeers!
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by hardasan(f): 4:38pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! grin You obviously have nothing reasonable to add, i am not surprised. your comments sounded really dumb.. Hoes like you go around having dozens of children you cannot care for.. i have 2 children i didn't sell any of them for £500. they get everything they want. i work my ass off monday to fridays to pay for their needs, unlike you and your Hoe females.

Cheeers!

I asked a simple question and you simply went on and on showing the answer was no. So if you have been sleeping with women since you were a teenager, how many of them do you think have gotten pregnant at some point? Apart from those who told you about their pregnancy and those who weren't even sure you were the father of their pregnancy, you have murdered only God knows how many yet you're here crucifying a woman for having sex and giving birth to the child and not murdering it like you right?
The moment someone mentions your secret sins, you begin to vomit all the bile you're loaded with. I am glad I am nothing like any of the unprintable names you vomited. Not like you will understand though, you have only been around those kind of people.

Anyways, I understand

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by hardasan(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2019
oonix:
How are u sure the child will be taken care of? where was it stated in the article?.. what if the child is used for money ritual or for some twisted experiment like that?..

Well, that's left for her to find out.
Come to think about it? What about parents who use their children for rituals?

What if the new couple gives the child privileges the birth mother could only dream of and the child gets saved from a life of poverty, hardship and molestation?

Not saying this is exactly what will happen but its a possibility right?

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by bouqie28: 4:52pm On May 10, 2019
Wicked mother
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 10, 2019
hardasan:

I asked a simple question and you simply went on and on showing the answer was no. So if you have been sleeping with women since you were a teenager, how many of them do you think have gotten pregnant at some point? Apart from those who told you about their pregnancy and those who weren't even sure you were the father of their pregnancy, you have murdered only God knows how many yet you're here crucifying a woman for having sex and giving birth to the child and not murdering it like you right?
The moment someone mentions your secret sins, you begin to vomit all the bile you're loaded with. I am glad I am nothing like any of the unprintable names you vomited. Not like you will understand though, you have only been around those kind of people.

Anyways, I understand
You asked me a Derogatory question, grin Celibacy has nothing to do with people been able to care for The kids they have Financially. yes! FYI i have had sex with over 100 women and there is something called PROTECTION! not only for preventing unwanted pregnancies but for Sexual transmitted illnesses too..

Exactly As i expected, people like you always make this kinda Issues about Men against women or vise versa. It is about doing the Right thing! If you can't care for 2 dozen children financially, Don't have unprotected sex! it is simple!

Yes, i have had sex with countless Hoes and some of them are Normal, civilised,educated human beigns, living Adequate and comfortable lives and would not sell any of their children/child (if they have one). You Justified a Woman selling a child to buy a mobile phone? and you expect me to take you serious? grin
Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by hardasan(f): 5:33pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
You asked me a Derogatory question, grin Celibacy has nothing to do with people been able to care for The kids they have Financially. yes! FYI i have had sex with over 100 women and there is something called PROTECTION! not only for preventing unwanted pregnancies but for Sexual transmitted illnesses too..

Exactly As i expected, people like you always make this kinda Issues about Men against women or vise versa. It is about doing the Right thing! If you can't care for 2 dozen children financially, Don't have unprotected sex! it is simple!

Yes, i have had sex with countless Hoes and some of them are Normal educated human beigns, living Adequate and comfortable lives and would not sell any of their children/child (if they have one). You Justified a Woman selling a child to buy a mobile phone? and you expect me to take you serious? grin

You consider being asked if you're celibate derogatory?
All I know is if your life were at stake, you wouldn't swear that none of those ladies got pregnant.

Read again, I never justified her, I said she's better than those who out-rightly murder the children

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper by Lovelyn451(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2019
Hmm...this is becoming a trend in the east o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.