Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 (10262 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by nairalaila: 5:23am On May 10, 2019
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in Edo State, have intercepted 70,800 tramadol tablets which was being conveyed to Gombe State. The NDLEA operatives who intercepted 70,800 tramadol tablets, also seized 1,262.73 kilogrammes of cannabis which led to the arrest of 32 suspects. Among the 32 suspects arrested with the 1,262.73 kilogrammes of cannabis, 15 were females.

The state NDLEA Commander, Buba Wakawa who spoke to journalists, said officers attached to the Irrua Command in the state arrested Adamu Abdullahi (27) and Kabiru Ahmad (28) with the 70,800 tablets of tramadol and other drugs in a commercial bus along Ewohimi Road in Esan South Local Government Area of the state.

“The drug intercepted from the suspects are Diazepam (53,250 tablets), Tramadol (14,430 tablets), Exol (3,000 tablets) and Rophynol (120 tablets,” Wakawa said. He further disclosed that the suspects were heading to Gombe State with the drugs, where they claimed to have started the business three months ago.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/ndlea-intercepts-70800-tramadol-tablets-arrests-32/

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by chan9ja: 6:56am On May 10, 2019
intake of these drugs will ruin you, Nigerian youths... Stop taking them... Was surprised how many youths take a hell lot of this drugs especially tramadol and codeine when I was in Nigeria visiting the last time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Oluromantic: 7:00am On May 10, 2019
I recently witnessed a bricklayer at a building site..it was a deck construction. He was lighting one Igbo with another one from d beginning almost to the end of the decking. His eyeballs were protruding out of the socket already like he's been smoking it for long..his gaze was scary though I noticed he was d only one who worked without resting throughout that day, he worked like a machine.

My point is why lose more than gain in d name of doing drugs? It does more harm than good. Perhaps apart from law enforcement agents who catch drug dealers, the govt shd do more in education of the masses with scary presentations of the horrible effect of drugs

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by GisterBlogger: 8:29am On May 10, 2019
cool

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by philips007(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2019
Okay
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by legalwealth(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2019
Ha!

Life of our youths can only be redeemed by God Himself! !!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by AbikeDabiri: 11:02am On May 10, 2019
Tramadol go kill you and your soul together at the same time...
The day I took it, as I dey scratch head, na so I dey scratch chest, as I dey scratch chest finish, hand own dey show...
I was forced to ask my friend if I wasn't running mad...
I was shocked as he was lol... Him say na so e dey dovl some pple...
That was the fiesyvn last tym I took it...
The babe wey I because of her take am as dem say I go knack tire... Walahi talahi na sleep I sleep go near her... I no know when she go...
undecided

13 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Gkemz: 11:02am On May 10, 2019
From Edo to Gombe, northern state, the dumping ground for hard drugs and narcotics. Not surprised anyway. A typical aboki may survive without money, cars, properties, buildings but can't survive without tamadol, codeine, brantashi and a shortwave radio.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by victoria000: 11:03am On May 10, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by theenchanter: 11:03am On May 10, 2019
That's what happen when u ban alcoholic drinks.

Check every islamic state or country and u'll notice codeine and all sort of those sh1t are endemical to them.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2019
Science students ....

Check my signature below
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Akonimohate12: 11:04am On May 10, 2019
This people sha...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by honest1480(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2019
No matter how they kick against this harmful drug, some Nigerians that are making good amount of money from its trade keep using every available means to sell it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by MrImole: 11:05am On May 10, 2019
chan9ja:
intake of these drugs will ruin you, Nigerian youths... Stop taking them... Was surprised how many youths take a hell lot of this drugs especially tramadol and codeine when I was in Nigeria visiting the last time

Fear God now...

Haha bros, we all know you only travel out of the country in your sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by ssogundele(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2019
Government as a matter of urgency set up a future-viewing emergency rehabilitation centers in the north for in the next 10-15 years ahead we are going to witness a devastating mental illness in the north in particular and the nation as whole. The intake of body destroying substances in the name of highness is alarming.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Triangles1(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2019
Nigerian law are just like a toy giving to a child it will spoil quick, all this drugs enforcement are the one smuglling this shiit.

Tramadol has ruined a lot of life than betnaija.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by eyizlive(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2019
Abeg make una free this drugs for us ...ahah kilode? Man no fit take drug make e dey OK again nii?...its a psychedelic drug and it's therapeutic if taken properly. #freeourtramadol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Neddstark: 11:21am On May 10, 2019
Hausa can do anything for tramadol
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Proffdada: 11:24am On May 10, 2019
The state NDLEA Commander, Buba Wakawa who spoke to journalists, said officers attached to the Irrua Command in the state arrested Adamu Abdullahi (27) and Kabiru Ahmad (28) with the 70,800 tablets of tramadol and other drugs in a commercial bus along Ewohimi Road in Esan South Local Government Area of the state.
grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by MChaze25(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2019
This country sef
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by win3k: 11:44am On May 10, 2019
IGBO drug dealers?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by chan9ja: 12:47pm On May 10, 2019
MrImole:

Fear God now...

Lol typical Nigerian myopic mentality... U think say I be like u... Many Nigerians live outside of that hell hole called Nigeria...travel make u see and when I mean travel, go out of Africa... Dumb guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 10, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Tramadol go kill you and your soul together at the same time...
The day I took it, as I dey scratch head, na so I dey scratch chest, as I dey scratch chest finish, hand own dey show...
I was forced to ask my friend if I wasn't running mad...
I was shocked as he was lol... Him say na so e dey dovl some pple...
That was the fiesyvn last tym I took it
The babe wey I because of her take am as dem say I go knack tire... Walahi talahi na sleep I sleep go near her... I no know when she go...
undecided
Lol, this was my exact experience when I tried taking it, I thought I was running mad. ever since I said this is not my calling
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by leksite120(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2019
MrImole:

Fear God now...

go change ur signature, dat tin na scam
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by atilla(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2019
So people are still taking this tramadol after all the bad publicity last year?

I pray thei keep seizing it
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by MrImole: 2:17pm On May 10, 2019
chan9ja:

Lol typical Nigerian myopic mentality... U think say I be like u... Many Nigerians live outside of that hell hole called Nigeria... travel make u see and when I mean travel, go out of Africa... Dumb guy

Is this all you got moroñ?

Keep hiding behind your keyboard eranko...
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by chan9ja: 2:38pm On May 10, 2019
MrImole:

Is this all you got moroñ?

Keep hiding behind your keyboard eranko...

See brother o, brother wey mumu badlyyyy... I be like your mate??... Well continue to dey suffer there for Nigeria... Na suffer go kill u Dia... slowpoke when no know e sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32 by MrImole: 3:15pm On May 10, 2019
chan9ja:

[s]See brother o, brother wey mumu badlyyyy... I be like your mate??... Well continue to dey suffer there for Nigeria... Na suffer go kill u Dia... slowpoke when no know e sef... [/s]

English please...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human Flesh To Be Serve As Menu In A New York Restaurant / Bandits Kill Bus Driver, Kidnap 8 Passengers In Niger State, Demand ₦17M Ransom / Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.