Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement (25282 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by geedot: 10:00am On May 10, 2019
t
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by GTFO(f): 10:02am On May 10, 2019
amaniro:
Tobiloba biko don't put your mouth because you're not even a celebrity first of all

grin everyone is a celebrity! Including you!! Me myself !!
Celeb just pass Celeb. But still, we all die here!! Celeb yourself my guy!!
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by amaniro: 10:02am On May 10, 2019
bluecircle470:

He knows you? You’re nothing

Shut up. I have the right to not like somebody. It doesn't matter if he knows me.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by GTFO(f): 10:04am On May 10, 2019
bluecircle470:

He knows you? You’re nothing

He himself, who's he? The Tobi gangan!! Him na God? Smh! Who he epp!?

Rubbish!!!!!!!
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by amaniro: 10:04am On May 10, 2019
GTFO:

grin everyone is a celebrity! Including you!! Me myself !!
Celeb just pass Celeb. But still, we all die here!! Celeb yourself my guy!!
Abi ooh
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by frowland(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2019
OKorowanta:

Congratulations....for winning the 'I don't like the guy award'

Lol
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by MobileGees: 10:19am On May 10, 2019
babakb:
Wizkid has faded already, his fans are just doing everything possible to bring him back to limelight.

OBO is the boss now.

Lmaooo

Davido released 5 songs this year none has blown

Wizkid released one song which has been a banger

Now tell me who is fading??

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by popcykaylah(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2019
Tobi no start ish wey open your yansh.. Face your own lane
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by Odinaka00(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2019
It may not be an achievement but it's something to be proud of.. Doing a song that everyone loves including top artists from America.. If it's easy then try am nah..
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by MisterGrace: 10:24am On May 10, 2019
amaniro:
Tobiloba biko don't put your mouth because you're not even a celebrity first of all

What he said is the truth, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by Nobody: 10:34am On May 10, 2019
OKorowanta:

You can use that congratulations with your fellow kids on Facebook... Don't bring that nonsense to nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by wandeykul(f): 10:38am On May 10, 2019
amaniro:

I don't like the guy.
like he knows you exit.. Be hating and be borrowing data to comment while he's enjoying his life.. Ode

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by RemiTinubu(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2019
OKorowanta:

you must be a follower of epl on facebook grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by Nobody: 11:16am On May 10, 2019
amaniro:

U know him, millions of Nigerians do, and he probably has millions following him on Instagram already.
So, sorry, but he's a celebrity.

But why worry about him though? undecided The guy doesn't even know u exist grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by Nobody: 11:30am On May 10, 2019
Tobi you're on point.

Check my signature below for a chance to upgrade your career
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by OtunbaJ: 11:34am On May 10, 2019
eazylion001:
Rihana and wizkid might not even see his post. We aren't saying its an achievement we are only happy that Wiz baba is making 9ja proud!!

are u serious, so if Rihana listen to 9ja music the artist has made 9ja proud. This guys n their posts grin cheesy grin grin grin.
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by 9jaRealist: 12:21pm On May 10, 2019
OtunbaJ:
are u serious, so if Rihana listen to 9ja music the artist has made 9ja proud. This guys n their posts grin cheesy grin grin grin.

It does NOT have to be specifically Rihanna (nor any other particular person or celebrity), but these guys are CULTURAL AMBASSADORS for Nigeria who have not only done more to transform Nigeria's image abroad (including across so many xenophobic African countries) than perhaps all of the PR monies expended by Nigerian governments since independence, but have also infused PRIDE (and pride of association) among not just the Nigeria diaspora abroad (including those people of Nigerian ancestry not born nor raised in Nigeria) but even among all Africans and persons of African origins in the Caribbeans and world wide. So effing PROUD of these guys!

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
They don't listen to or promote songs that is not in their fraternity... Even if your song gbam, if you do not belong to the fraternity, they may listen to it but will never post a video online of themselves while listening to it... That is how they promote themselves online... And if you are against them openly just as iam right now, they will frustrate you online and offline..

cheesy you gave me a good laugh, thanks

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by 9jaRealist: 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
Just as it "irks" the rest of us when...
Being in BBNaija is made to look like an achievement or such a big deal! SMH

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by mozona(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
True talk
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by akin9ja78(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2019
babakb:
Wizkid has faded already, his fans are just doing everything possible to bring him back to limelight.

OBO is the boss now.

You receive whole lot of sense
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by YungMillionaire: 6:04pm On May 10, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
They don't listen to or promote songs that is not in their fraternity... Even if your song gbam, if you do not belong to the fraternity, they may listen to it but will never post a video online of themselves while listening to it... That is how they promote themselves online... And if you are against them openly just as iam right now, they will frustrate you online and offline..

warisdis1 saying shocked
Re: Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement by VivaLaFrans: 9:06pm On May 10, 2019
YungMillionaire:

warisdis1 saying shocked
What do you know... Do you even understand what I just said... I think you are limited go your area only..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son / Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 / Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.