Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates (8170 Views)

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Kogi Guber: I’m Not Contesting – Hon Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by arinze198(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2019
The Honourable Member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives and former Deputy Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Kogi State, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, has cleared the air once again over his purported intention to join the gubernatorial race.

The respected lawmaker restated his earlier position of not having interest in the governorship election after his posters were seen in Kogi State and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/kogi-2019-im-not-contesting-faleke-restates/

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Nobody: 7:04am On May 10, 2019
Am I the only one who hates to see these people who'd held one government position afore now, striving and vying for another?
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by powerkey: 7:18am On May 10, 2019
If he dares contest, Yahaya Bello will just kill him

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by amaniro: 7:25am On May 10, 2019
Igalas will put up a good fight for Bello. Dino. Bello. Faleke all come from the same senatorial district.
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by sparog(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2019
He was betrayed by the powers in his party, he should have been the governor instead of the inept governor who was hand picked and turned out to be a huge failure

8 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Lee29: 7:37am On May 10, 2019
Igalas should support a Kogi Yoruba/Okun to become the governor

4 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by hush15: 7:38am On May 10, 2019
arinze198:
The Honourable Member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives and former Deputy Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Kogi State, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, has cleared the air once again over his purported intention to join the gubernatorial race.

The respected lawmaker restated his earlier position of not having interest in the governorship election after his posters were seen in Kogi State and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/kogi-2019-im-not-contesting-faleke-restates/

he should contest now, someone that doesnt have any connection with his root in kogi! even more is the fact that he is from a minority in kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Holyman7635: 7:38am On May 10, 2019
How e take concern me grin grin

See my Signature shocked shocked
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by saintgp(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2019
Anybody pdp present will defeat yahaya/apc in a FREE and FAIR election.Apc may stand a chance should dey deny yahaya its ticket.bt den i doubt if Yahaya will allow tinubu/oshiomole repeat d ambode saga in kogi without giving them a good run for their money.
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by BuyACar(f): 7:39am On May 10, 2019
Well Next....
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by israelmao(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2019
You can't win if you contest.
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Tending: 7:44am On May 10, 2019
opelo3g:
For latest Free RELATIONSHIP TIPS , WORLD News, Gist.

[/b]

[b]

[b][/b]

The Site is Updated Everyday, we promise you won’t get Bored.
SEE THIS NOTHING TRAFFICS SEEKER. I BLAMED SEUN

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by ADMAF(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2019
amaniro:
Igalas will put up a good fight for Bello. Dino. Bello. Faleke all come from the same senatorial district.
Oga, dnt say what u dnt knw. Bello is from a different Sen. District. Dino and Faleke are Yoruba from Kogi west. Bello is from Kogi central and is Ebira.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by mosho2good: 7:51am On May 10, 2019
_Those of u that come_ to social media to correct people's grammar u think u can speak English?
What is the past tense of *bread*

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by marvin906(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2019
Even if shoe maker contest for that seat kogi peeps will vote him in anything buh bello how can one human being be this heartless

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Komu1048(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2019
hush15:

he should contest now, someone that doesnt have any connection with his root in kogi! even more is the fact that he is from a minority in kogi state.

Jus the way Igbos are minority in naija. SMH

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by mechanics(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2019
Why was a he former deputy governorship candidate of kogi state and still a member of Lagos state house of assembly?
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Ekez(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2019
mosho2good:
_Those of u that come_ to social media to correct people's grammar u think u can speak English?
What is the past tense of *bread*
.....you think that.....GRAMMARNAZI
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by AAA593: 8:17am On May 10, 2019
mechanics:
Why was a he former deputy governorship candidate of kogi state and still a member of Lagos state house of assembly?
Una too lik tribe Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by mechanics(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2019
AAA593:

Una too lik tribe Abeg.
hahahaha, not tribe o, I just want to understand why is like that, after all, Ganduje can't contest a seat in Lagos state house of assembly.
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Hightbee102: 8:24am On May 10, 2019
GYB... Will just kill him gringrin
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Nobody: 9:37am On May 10, 2019
seriously, he can't unseat him. it is only an Igala man that unseat him, aside the massive vote that will come from Igalas, the okuns will also massively vote for any Igala man rather than the incumbent governor
Re: Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates by Ameboperoo(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2019
Oma307:
seriously, he can't unseat him. it is only an Igala man that unseat him, aside the massive vote that will come from Igalas, the okuns will also massively vote for any Igala man rather than the incumbent governor
Even some Ebira will vote against him

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Reactions As Obasanjo Prostrates For An Oba With His White Agbada (Pix) / See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 / Jonathan Sets-Up Amnesty Committee For Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.