Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley (1148 Views)

EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) / Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} / "Why I Choose Not To Help Anybody" - Nigeria Rapper, Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by crafteck(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested Nigerian musician, Naira Marley, real name Afeez Fashola.

The fast-rising singer is currently being questioned at the EFFC office in Lagos.

Although the reason behind his arrest is yet to be made public, it might be in connection with his statements on social media which glorifies internet fraudsters, popularly called Yahoo boys.

The EFCC spokesperson could not be reached early on Friday, but a top source at the agency confirmed the arrest to PREMIUM TIMES

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/329282-breaking-efcc-arrests-nigerian-musician-naira-marley.html

Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by crafteck(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2019
Am I a yahoo boy grin grin... Lemme be preparing to enjoy ftc on my post, I know I'm greedy, greed is part of humanity.. If this get to first page I will dedicate this to my former landlord that thought I wouldn't make it in life, all my ex girlfriend and some of the current ones... See the beautiful work of God in my life, I've reached where una think sey I no fit reach... Without doing yahoo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by monarch101(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2019
He asked for it, & and he just got served
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2019
Dem wan teach am some manners grin
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by Jayslicky: 8:35am On May 10, 2019
Very good, next time he would use his brain, if you are doing yahoo must you force it on everyone, this idiot was saying people should pray for yahoo boys, efcc should just detain him forever and save the society this nuisance of a musician.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by dominique(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2019
Very good they should set his bail at N70 million. I hope the UK deports the idiot and no foriegn embassy ever grant him a visa. You're supprting the scamming of foreign citizens yet you went to their embassy and got a visa to live there? Then you stupidly took to Twitter to use slave trade to justify fraud while you're being accommodated by the people you want scammed? Then you went on to release music gratifying your partners in crime. Very obtuse fellow, I knew it was only matter of time before he starts biting the fingers he used to type that rubbish on Twitter.
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by GisterBlogger: 8:41am On May 10, 2019
embarassed
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by hungryboy(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2019
dominique:
Very good they should set his bail at N70 million. I hope the UK deports the idiot and no foriegn embassy ever grant him a visa. You're supprting the scamming of foreign citizens yet you went to their embassy and got a visa to live there? Then you stupidly took to Twitter to use slave trade to justify fraud while you're being accommodated by the people you want scammed? Then you went on to release music gratifying your partners in crime. Very obtuse fellow, I knew it was only matter of time before he starts biting the fingers he used to type that rubbish on Twitter.
na the first time were i see dominique vex be this.
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by hungryboy(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2019
I hope say this is not just a show of force by the Efcc, last time i checked, writing in support of yahoo boys or doing music to praise 'em doesn't make you an accomplice or a yahoo boy.
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by Samyj247: 8:55am On May 10, 2019
please someone should translate the Yoruba part of that song. I love the song so much
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by dominique(f): 9:10am On May 10, 2019
hungryboy:
na the first time were i see domnique vex be this.

No mind me jare, I just dislike the dude and what he stands for
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by mrgraphics01: 9:15am On May 10, 2019
this guy just spoil him career
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by PizzleGold(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2019
If this is true and they find you guilty , you can't survive.
They arrest only because you are the one shouting upanadan "Am I a yahoo boy?"
Big fool

Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by philip0906(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2019
Ediot
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by hungryboy(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2019
dominique:

No mind me jare, I just dislike the dude and what he stands for
that guy isn't alone though, out of like every 10 guys i talk to about this Yahoo boys problem, 8 are always in support of their activities.

Majority of Nigerians don't give a damn about morals, good values, a good name etc. All the want to do now is make money by all means possible.
Re: Efcc Arrests Nigeria Rapper Naira Marley by sKeetz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
dominique:

How market?

(1) (Reply)

"Free My Guys"—Burnaboy Begs EFCC As He Performs Without Zlatan's Zanku Dance / She Looks Like She Is About To DROP Him- Web Users Mom-shame Meghan Markle / Actress Eniola Badmus Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.