Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} (1104 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Favour Iwueze ( Destined Kids) Tied The Knot - Pics / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by Pmpm: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Nigerian rapper and songwriter Jesse Garba Abaga 'Jesse Jagz', has tied the knot with his girlfriend, Tolu, in a private wedding ceremony in Plateau state, PraizeMedia report.

The ceremony was attended by his family members and a few friends. Congrats to them!

See Photos and Watch Short Video below ;

https://www.praizemedia.com/nigeria-rapper-jesse-jagz-tied-the-knot-with-his-girlfriend-pics/

Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by LawLab247: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Wow
Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by ajailer(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2020
wow. Congrats Jesse jagz my nigga.
lala, abeg FP for Jargo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by magknox(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
GIRL friend indeed

No be WOMAN friend I dey see so?

Which Kain journalism be this sef?
So what ?. That's his choice.
Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by DonBenny77(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2020
ajailer:
wow. Congrats Jesse jagz my nigga.

lala, abeg FP for Jargo
Congrats Jago
Conscious man, conscious wife

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by Vyzz: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Man on fire....

Congrats Jesse jags
Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by mayklef(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2020
i pray u find true happiness in ur marriage life Jarga...1 of my fav, anytym anyday
Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by pyyxxaro: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Jesse Jagz

See as e face smooth like small pikin yansh grin

Hml , all the best
Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by longetivity(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Happy married life to them
Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by Rickmann: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Pmpm:
Nigerian rapper and songwriter Jesse Garba Abaga 'Jesse Jagz', has tied the knot with his girlfriend, Tolu, in a private wedding ceremony in Plateau state, PraizeMedia report.

The ceremony was attended by his family members and a few friends. Congrats to them!

See Photos and Watch Short Video below ;

https://www.praizemedia.com/nigeria-rapper-jesse-jagz-tied-the-knot-with-his-girlfriend-pics/

But wait o, why MI no dey there?
Re: Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics} by Pmpm: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
shocked
pyyxxaro:
Jesse Jagz

See as e face smooth like small pikin yansh grin

Hml , all the best

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Frederick Leonard Reveals Why He’s Still Single At 44 / My Future Wife Will Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees - Singer Wizkid Says / Shocking: Reactions As Nigerian Man Eats With Live Chicken!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.