Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (52485 Views)

Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) / DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
Phyno, Zoro, Olamide, Lil Kesh, Zlatan, should start gathering their travel bags.
EFCC should not forget Yahoo Girls in celebdom too and Yahoo men in politics; the likes of Buhari, Atiku, OBJ, Orji Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi, Yemi Alade, Niniola, Teni and their likes.
How did Yusuf Buhari get N50m to buy his bike, and another N60m to buy another!
you are an intelligent person. I mean...you are...infact..send me your account number
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 10, 2019
doctoradekokolo:
you are an intelligent person. I mean...you are...infact..send me your account number
UBA: 2121101747.
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by Verve52: 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
Am I a yahoo boy?
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by TRAPP(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2019
writefreely:
Naira Marley say na yahoo boys dey make money circulate for this country grin How can one be so stup1d
How is he wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Even if your parents failed to educate you, can't you use Google?
Anyway, let me educate you a little.

LIST OF NIGERIANS WHO HAVE WON THE GRAMMYS

Lekan Babalola: Won 2 Grammys. (2006 and 2009)

Seal [Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel) Won 4 Grammy's)

Sade Adu [Helen Folashade Adu]: 1 Grammy's

Chamillionaire [ Hakeem Seriki] 1 Grammy's

Sikiru Adepoju; 2 Grammy's: 1991, 2008.

Kevin Olusola: 3 Grammy's in 2015, 2016, 2017.

All the 13 Grammys won by Nigerians were won by Yorubas.

Yorubas Alone = 13 Grammys
You, your ancestors and your unborn generations = Nothing to show.
that's the problem with goats like u... tomoro you will tel us Anthony is representing Nigeria...fool of the highest order...
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2019
kunmiiii:

Hiaann!! See this Jon Snow, But seriously...What do you people do with your data sef?? Lmao!!!

Yorubas have bagged 13 Grammy awards.
look at this foolish fool
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Yahoo boys. Good riddance of bad rubbish. They're using slave trade to justify their criminal actions. Bunch of greedy and heartless bastards. Some of the innocent victims they duped, ended committing suicide, or remained poor for the rest of their existence.

If you are a Yahoo boy and you're reading this, God will punish you and you will surely pay for the crimes you've committed

Modified: O boy, Yahoo boys plenty for nairaland ooo shocked shocked. I've been getting countless mentions ever since I posted this.

Make una no vex abeg shocked sad
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2019
Thunder will strike all the Yahoo boys on Nairaland
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by opebiboy: 9:26pm On May 10, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Thunder will strike all the Yahoo boys on Nairaland
thunder strike a poverty stricken idiot like you. Jealous. Yahoo is here to stay and boys will keep on buying Benz and building hotels while they fccuukk your sisters and female cousins
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by AyotossFund(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
How is Zlatan next?

Finally de don arrest Zlatan grin
Kingpee2:
How is Zlatan next?

Finally de don arrest Zlatan
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by AyotossFund(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
How is Zlatan next?

Finally de don arrest Zlatan grin
Kingpee2:
How is Zlatan next?

Finally dey don arrest Zlatan
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:58am On May 11, 2019
opebiboy:
thunder strike a poverty stricken idiot like you. Jealous. Yahoo is here to stay and boys will keep on buying Benz and building hotels while they fccuukk your sisters and female cousins

You are a nincompoop....lazy fool
Re: Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts by chatinent: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2021
[quote autho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Photo: Whats Funke Akindele Wearing in this Picture??? / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.