Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested (52511 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram / Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Jajayi: 8:51pm On May 04, 2017
The on-going marital crisis between Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Lanre Gentry is now a full blown police case and its messy.

LIB has been digging and investigating the case from all angles and we've been able to get an exclusive copy of the Police Report signed by CSP Fatai Shoetan, the divisional Police Officer of Ojudu division and the reports states that, 'the said Lanre Gentry is now at large and three suspects arrested were charged to Magistrate court 8 Ogba'.

Our investigations also uncovered a video that allegedly shows the three arrested suspects harassing Mercy Aigbe outside her home.

Watch below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeAr9uQegrY

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/lib-exclusive-police-report-says-mercy.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Jajayi: 8:56pm On May 04, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by GloriaNinja(f): 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
undecided A MAN WHO FAILED WITH FOUR WOMEN IN THE PAST WILL STILL FAIL WITH THE CURRENT ONE, LANRE GENTRY IS JUST A BEAST WHO BEATS WOMEN, SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2017
Tatafo Bloggers will just make Mercy Aigbe's marriage forever irredeemable with all these close marking cry

Linda Ikeja that has NOT yet even found a MAN to marry is busy following up on broken marriages like a BAD HABIT

I just dey VEX embarassed

316 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Jajayi: 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
grin
anwulica:
Tatafo Bloggers will just make Mercy Aigbe's marriage forever irredeemable with all these close marking cry

Linda Ikeja that has NOT yet even found a MAN to marry is busy following up on broken marriages like a BAD HABIT

cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by AntiWailer: 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
Suspect in what ?

They beat her with the hubby ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by emeijeh(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
3 suspects as how?

Nigerian celebrity marriages now going the way of their Hollywood counterparts

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by josephine123: 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
ok den
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by HRich(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
Next Player Please

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Greatigbos(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2017
shocked angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
Why hin dey run na ?

1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
undecided
Lanre said the pictures were from her newest movie VICTIM

Mercy posted a new happy couple picture on Instagram

And now this??

Abeg make una park well, na so Tiwa Savage and Tunji take us do yeye, now dem dey fire everyday.

Waiting for Banky and Adesua's breakup joooo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Adeniyi077(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
Women and their crazy acts, but only a stupid man will hit his wife. Yeah, an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by RealHaute: 10:15pm On May 04, 2017
This one na marriage or war? shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by OGsteven(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2017
Am just waiting patiently for when Linda ikeji will marry...that she digging everything.....I hope she will have it all fiqured out

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
Kk... Just anticipating for their next anniversary.... Movie script gone wrong is what their marriage was all about in the first place

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by ominilongest(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
Mehn are u sure that's outside her home? ..her pics for Instagram dey b like say na for whitehouse she dey live..wetin concern me sef sad

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by lereinter(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:

did u read what u wrote

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
Alleged suspects. lolz.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Zane2point4(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
Headlines this days doesnt worth gracing front page.
Nairaland am soon dumping you for almighty QUORA. COM

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by ideology(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided A MAN WHO FAILED WITH FOUR WOMEN IN THE PAST WILL STILL FAIL WITH THE CURRENT ONE, LANRE GENTRY IS JUST A BEAST WHO BEATS WOMEN, SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
and the woman that married a man with 4 ex wives, who is she? gerra here ...

You no nothing !

Don't comment on issues u nothing about. #SayNoToWhoreWives

If Lanre is a beast, Mercy is an ungrateful Oloshooooooo shocked shocked shocked

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Trapnews: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
Linda Ikeji's Jealousy will not make her sleep over this matter grin smelly pussy undecided

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
The guilty man runneth when no man pursueth.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Neddstark: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
3 men harassing Mercy Aigbe outaide her home?? I wasted my mb watching the video. No one touched her. This mercy aigbe seems like she wants to use feminine sympathy to deal with her husband simple. Fear women.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Safiaa(f): 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
Please, don't blame linda for anything. She no dey carry industry friends. She has to do her job, regardless.

Don't blame her.
anwulica:

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by helphelp: 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
When you sef go marry who dey tabon
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by BrutalJab: 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
lol...That's what you get when you run after an old agbero because of money.

Dem never mend you well self... mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by matsonj3(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
Which kind camera man be this na.. .

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
Aye le oooo ibosi ooooo
Aye dorikodo ko ye'ni mor

I'm not singing pity song for mercy oo, i'm singing foolishness song for her, she turned herself to social media bait, an object of ridicule, an irrefutable evidence/example of fake life etc etc

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by AkinPhysicist: 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
cool The video shows evidence of both Mercy and the young man harassing EACH other. Some police MUST arrest them both. cool

MEANWHILE:

cool I never congratulate anyone getting married. I wish them luck. Because in reality marriage is like war...most people don't survive it (and that is IF you survive it) with their psychological well-being intact

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by AkinPhysicist: 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.