Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Upgrading Adeyemi College To Varsity, Railway For Akure, Ondo Top My Achievement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Upgrading Adeyemi College To Varsity, Railway For Akure, Ondo Top My Achievement (177 Views)

Adeyemi College Of Education School Fees For 2017/2018 Academic Session Released / Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) / Aocoed: Upgrade Of The College To A University Of Education Is Before The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading Adeyemi College To Varsity, Railway For Akure, Ondo Top My Achievement by Ashleyeniwin(f): 9:51am On May 10, 2019
ALASOADURA.

The lawmaker representing Ondo Central, Senator Omotayo Alasoadura has said his greatest achievements are the inclusion of Akure and Ondo town in the railway project and the sponsoring of a bill on the upgrading of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo to university status.

Speaking with newsmen, the APC senator, who is the Senate Committee Chairman online Petroleum Resources (Upstream), said: “I was able to lobby the Federal Government to include Akure and Ondo among areas that would benefit from the railway project from Lagos to Calabar, as well as sponsoring the passage of the Petroleum Industry Governance Bill, PIGB.

“My greatest joy is that the rail project of the federal government that supposed to go from Lagos to Ore- Benin to Calabar, after several lobbying and consultations with President Muhammadu Buhari, minister of transport, senate committee on land transportation and other stakeholders, I’m very happy that the railway project will now include four of six local government areas in my district”, the Senator explained

According to the former Ondo Commissioner for finance, “Akure and Ondo will now benefit from the project,which will be from Lagos to Ore to Ondo to Akure to Owo to Benin to Calabar. Ondo West, Ondo East, Akure South and Akure north councils will benefit and it will boost economy of our people and the state.

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Help / Vacancy For A Competent Writer / [video]you Will Be Amazed At What This Kid Can Do With Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.