Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari (2160 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by igwesylv: 9:54am On May 10, 2019
The 2019 Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has assured Nigerians that he would accept the verdict of the Presidential Election Tribunal on his petition challenging the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari as winner of the election.

He gave the assurance while stating that he would not allow Nigeria to experience crisis or spilling of innocent blood
in a bid to get justice.

Speaking through the spokesperson of his campaign organisation, Segun Sowunmi, the former Vice President said he was more interested in institutional reforms that would enhance national development.

Addressing journalists yesterday in .. Read more:
https://ugobestiky.com/presidential-election-what-ill-do-if-petition-tribunal-declares-buhari-winner-atiku/
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by noni14(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2019
i feel your pain
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by helinues: 11:23am On May 10, 2019
Better.. Well Atiku is known as a peace maker
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:43am On May 10, 2019
Nonsense we must follow it up all the way to the supreme court even though we know we won't get justice
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by id911(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense we must follow it up all the way to the supreme court even though we know we won't get justice

Don't lose hope Sir. The Supreme Court is an institution that respect and interpret the constitution in accordance with their conscience and most times they are impartial. They will look at the evidence presented before them without fear or favor and would do justice to the case. We pray our stolen mandate is retrieve

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On May 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Is this sarcasm or what? angry
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:59am On May 10, 2019
helinues:
Better.. Well Atiku is known as a peace maker

You know He is a well known peace maker yet you voted a well known failure and violence formenter..
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by SarkinYarki: 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Is this sarcasm or what? angry

No it's not sarcasm sir..Atiku must strive to go the full length to get justice even though we know the Judiciary will support Buhari
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by SarkinYarki: 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
id911:

Don't lose hope Sir. The Supreme Court is an institution that respect and interpret the constitution in accordance with their conscience and most times they are impartial. They will look at the evidence presented before them without fear or favor and would do justice to the case. We pray our stolen mandate is retrieve

After Adelekes court of appeal verdict I know the Judiciary will cheat Atiku right from tribunal level till Supreme court
Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by helinues: 12:03pm On May 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You know He is a well known peace maker yet you voted a well known failure and violence formenter..

And you yourself is not a tormentor here on NL? Huh

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by id911(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:

After Adelekes court of appeal verdict I know the Judiciary will cheat Atiku right from tribunal level till Supreme court

The Appeal Court is in APC's pockets but the Supreme Court is a different ball game altogether. The Supreme Court is not easily intimidated. Even during the Military era. You can check the records

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by tourplanet84: 2:24pm On May 10, 2019
id911:

@Id 911

Well said sir,

You spoke very well.

Atiku was too sure that buhari will rig hence extra efforts was deployed towards the gathering of evidences for post election litigation. .

While inec spent almost 3 days doing their collation, Atiku also quickly did his own collation as well.

Buhari ought to have known better that it's impossible to rig without being caught because we are in a digital age.

As I speak to you, atiku has a compilation of how the election was rigged state by state and local government by local government.

These compilations were done by auditors, mathematicians, statisticians and other forensic experts.

Buhari and others rigged the election in several twists and turns so as to confuse investigation but the server result has uncovered how they rigged.

Buhari's votes were inflated by 260,000 in the north west, 619,000 in the north east and 112,000 in the north central.

On the other hand, atiku's votes were reduced by 3.3 million in the north and 3.79 million in the south.

Atiku's evidences are so powerful to the extent that the inec chairman is even hiding vital electoral result sheet despite court others which permits atiku to inspect those results.

So just be rest assured that Atiku will reclaim his mandate within 12 months.

As you can see, but buhari and osinbajo can not celebrate because it is a temporary victory.

Dokun from Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari by netpro(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2019
Atiku can send his petition to Hell, we don't care.

He had an opportunity to take his beating like a man, just like Jonathan. But the Cameroonian is forming hardman.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Murder Of Funke Fasoranti / The Supposed Speech That Made Ganduje To Remove Sanusi As Emir. / Buhari Has An Attitude Problem - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.