Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family (2461 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / To My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by Rogo: 12:34pm On May 03, 2007
i was surprise when my future wife told me that she's afraid of introducing me to her family after seven years of relationship, that she still want the relationship to continue but she can't do that. please someone should advise me wisely what do you think is going on.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by Seun(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2007
What reason did she give for not introducing you to her family? Could it be that she doesn't want to marry you?
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by Nobody: 1:00am On May 04, 2007
Rogo:

i was surprise when my future wife told me that she's afraid of introducing me to her family after seven years of relationship, that she still want the relationship to continue but she can't do that. please someone should advise me wisely what do you think is going on.

If the woman is ashamed/embarrassed to introduce you to her family,desist from calling her your future wife (afraid is not the right word).

She thinks you're not what she is expected to bring home as a future spouse.
Drop her like yesterday's news and find a woman who would love you with all her heart and would proudly introduce you to friends and family.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by spoilt(f): 4:43am On May 04, 2007
maybe she has told so many lies to you and her lies are about to find her out.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by fatliar(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2007
may b u r unpresentable , u should av given us d real reason why she couldnt introduce u
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by Rogo: 6:14pm On May 04, 2007
she said my familarity with their family is the major problem she have. because we live together in the same place and the eldest brother is my close friend. she never and has never complain of my person or personality. my appearance is sure to her and the family but she is only affraid of voicing it the family. then what do you think again,
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by saintchux(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2007
Rogo:

she said my familarity with their family is the major problem she have. because we live together in the same place and [b]the eldest brother is my close friend.[b] she never and has never complain of my person or personality. my appearance is sure to her and the family but she is only affraid of voicing it the family. then what do you think again,

Does this means that none of the family member and even the eldest brother which is ur close friend is not aware of the relationship of seven years?
It then means that you have not been to their house before, if two of you are leaving close according to you, people would have noticed your relationship.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by Asimmy(f): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
You have waisted 7 useful years of your life, please don't waist your time further. I'll say that you do not have a relationship if your girl can hide you for that long. I wander if you will have to have a secret affair with her for ever. Good luck.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by cold(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
The poster isn't coming straight with us,and besides how can you wait all of 7 years for a formal introduction?Something just aint right here.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by Amigoz(f): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
it's been 10 years now shocked shocked hope u aint still waiting @ poster undecided u might start growing grey hair wink

Hope all has been resolved cool
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by adetoru(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
HA! and you are still waiting
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
If she can't introduce you to her family then I think you should call it off already.

It doesn't make sense one bit for you to thik she would be your wife and yet you haven't even met her family.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by Jephyard(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2010
@ Poster I wanna say you don try reach. Mine it was only a year and asked her to take me to her family and she was blabla, guy i quit without notice.

Please runaway before it is too late.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by harakiri(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Post

I'm sure you already know the answer to this question.Somewhere deep down in that mind of yours, there's a bugging voice that keeps telling you that there is another man and believe it or not, THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMEONE ELSE and you are not on her top priority list.Forget all the illogical/irrational reasons she will give you.You are just a spare tire she's keeping on the side in case things doesn't work out with the "real man" in her life.The sooner it dawns on you, the easier your life will become.
Re: My Future Wife Can't Introduce Me To Her Family by femmy2010(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
Supposed future wife.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband / Doing The House Chores,(parents)? / Do Parents Really Know Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.