Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React (30187 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by NotJobless: 11:40am On May 10, 2019
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Skyfornia(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2019
I wish they can jail the local boy called maley..

8 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 11:51am On May 10, 2019
Chaii

It’s evident this naira marley boy does not know anybody worth knowing.

Yet he’s running his mouth anyhow.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Id97: 11:58am On May 10, 2019
The first comment up there after Deeone's stated Naira marley was exercising his freedom of speech and as a result,his arrest was unlawful.Very inane opinion.
Yes,i agree he was exercising his freedom of speech.It doesn't mean one shouldn't be circumspect in his/her utterances in the public especially when it involves a sensitive issue like yahoo yahoo.
In other words,when you abuse your freedom of speech to constitute a societal nuisance,it becomes unlawful and punishable by law.

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Kingpee2(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2019
Lol,the dude above me deserves some accolades,I’m not supporting his arrest in anyway but we need to understand the usage of our words before saying them,let’s pray not to get into trouble that is not our own ...I pray he’s freed any time soon ,he will only learn how to use his words properly,maybe after this encounter he might just become a gospel singer....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Lol,the dude above me deserves some accolades,I’m not supporting his arrest in anyway but we need to understand the usage of our words before saying them,let’s pray not to get into trouble this is not our own ...I pray he’s freed any time soon ,he will only learn how to use his words properly,maybe after this encounter he might just become a gospel singer....
You're double standard. So if he uses his words 'properly', it means he is not guilty of what he is being investigated for abi?

Make them lock him and his father up! Issa goal Don make this mumu star overnight

4 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Kingpee2(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2019
mikezuruki:

You're double standard. So if he uses his words 'properly', it means he is not guilty of what he is being investigated for abi?

Make them lock him and his father up! Issa goal Don make this mumu star overnight
I sincerely love your approach towards this ,I totally understand you bro ,I’m not a saint either ,just saying that he should have watched his mouth profusely before spitting his trash ,the guy go learn say govt no be one person...

2 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 10, 2019
Last I checked gandollar

Is a free man

Till then efcc remain a joke

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Benekruku(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2019
Cant EFCC poison the guy and release him to die in later weeks

3 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by andysmith123(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2019
so it is naira maley that is trending now abi?
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Starboytwo(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2019
Yahoo na stealing abi....but our politicians no dey steal abi...

Thunder fire you oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by kaen1317: 1:49pm On May 10, 2019
See what Simi has caused
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by EClassicgold(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:
jailer ni no be only jail mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by NaijaCelebNews: 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
Lool. This guy wicked. Anyways click link to see the full story of EFCC arresting Naira Marley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drf_PZYV5rE
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by calculator123(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
glad he was arrested.
In Olamide's voice "freedom of speech dey I no dull you but freedom after speech I can't assure you".

1 Like

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Sterope(f): 1:52pm On May 10, 2019
There are already exceptions to the right to freedom of speech. The law can be amended anytime to include speech that encourages fraud in particular.

EFCC should start monitoring the bank accounts of those that bought his VIP tickets and arrest and charge those culpable.b

mikezuruki:

3 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by quincyshakur(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2019
Fvck Dee one
Fvck EFCC
Fvck SARS
Free Naira Marley joor.....go arrest Tinubu, Obj, Bubu, All d senators before coming for Gee Boys undecided undecided
Up Gee an way na way...an hustle na hustle

2 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
Restricted freedom is not true freedom. There is no freedom anywhere.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by kindredspirit(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2019
maybachmusic:
Last I checked gandollar

Is a free man

So, even you too, as smart as you sound, do not know that the EFCC, by law, can not arrest a sitting governor? You've never heard of the Immunity Clause too ? Na wah for una sha ! I dont know if its ignorance or plain mischief.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by mrvitalis(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:
for what
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
He has been released. He released a video chilling with Olamide some minutes ago
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by mrvitalis(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2019
Id97:
The first comment up there after Deeone's stated Naira marley was exercising his freedom of speech and as a result,his arrest was unlawful.Very inane opinion.
Yes,i agree he was exercising his freedom of speech.It doesn't mean one shouldn't be circumspect in his/her utterances in the public especially when it involves a sensitive issue like yahoo yahoo.
In other words,when you abuse your freedom of speech to constitute a societal nuisance,it becomes unlawful and punishable by law.

people supported legalization of drugs in the usa and are not arrested

people supported the organization of gay maraige before it was accepted

no body is saying yahoo is good ...but u cant break law to fight against crime

3 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by toscolee(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2019
Nigerians will always mention their rights to be irresponsible.... That lady complaining should travel out and see the hatred yahoo has brought Nigerians from countries that are not ' lawless'.

8 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Hadeaks(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
Id97:

Punishable by which law? I laugh is Spanish. Which offence are you going to charge him with? It is easy to arrest someone for saying something you don't agree just to play to the gallery. The question is; if he is not into yahoo himself but holds the opinion that yahoo yahoo is not bad, how do you prosecute someone for having an opinion?

5 Likes

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by sundaygray(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad

Get a life dude. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by Godsfavour78: 2:08pm On May 10, 2019
Sterope:
There are already exceptions to the right to freedom of speech. The law can be amended anytime to include speech that encourages fraud in particular.

EFCC should start monitoring the bank accounts of those that bought his VIP tickets and arrest and charge those culpable.b

he has been freed. Go dive rock. They should arrest naira Marley when well known yahoo boys and ex governors and senators er walking free as birds. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React by toscolee(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2019
maybachmusic:
Last I checked gandollar

Is a free man

He's not wise...choose your fights carefully. He should have known that he's not gandollar. Even in developed countries, people are smart to that it's not everyone that gets away with some transgressions. Name and family matter over there too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition / Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.