Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law (30164 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / ''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by swiz123(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Popular comedian, Oluwaseyitan Lawrence Aletile, aka Seyi Law, was last weekend, involved in a horrid social media drama with controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo.

The fiasco started when Olunloyo, in a post, alleged that Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwaloluwa, is obese and diabetic. The comedian fired back immediately and described Olunloyo as a bully who was hating on his daughter. Some persons mediated in the online battle and both parties seemed to sheathe their swords. But days later, Olunloyo made another post in which she insisted that Tiwaloluwa wasn’t healthy and that a relative of Seyi’s wife in London had told her that Tiwa indeed had Type 1 diabetes.

However, Seyi refuted Olunloyo’s claims in an exclusive chat with Sunday Scoop. He said, “This is just a case of a person who has refused to seek help. It is obvious that Kemi has decided to bully my daughter. Bullies usually fight people who are within their age bracket and people who have the same body size as them. For her to attack my daughter only means that she is unwell. Who bullies a young child? Never have I seen someone her age bully a child as young as my daughter who is barely a year old. I have decided to ignore her rants. She also made some obnoxious claims about my daughter’s health. But when you’re a man that wakes up every day, knowing the only reason your daughter visits the hospital is to take her vaccines, you have every reason to be grateful to God.”

Speaking further, he said, “According to her, there was an article in which I said I rejoiced she was sent to prison. But it’s apparent she only read the headline of the article, and not the body. She did not even know that I was pleading on her behalf. I will keep celebrating my daughter and having wonderful times with my wife.”

On the veracity of Olunloyo’s claims that his wife, Stacey’s relative informed her (Olunloyo) that Tiwa has Type 1 Diabetes, Seyi laughed it off. “That doesn’t even make any sense. For the records though, my wife does not have any relative in the United Kingdom,” he said.

Explaining the only physical interaction they had before the online battle of words, Seyi said, “Prior to her rants online, I only met her once. That was during a Glo Lafftafest show in Ibadan when she came backstage to interview me; that was all.”

Seyi also maintained that his wife isn’t bothered by Kemi’s rants. “My baby is fine; there’s nothing wrong with her. I am the one who is a celebrity and I’m the one who should talk. My wife is not even bothered,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/kemi-olunloyo-is-bullying-my-daughter-seyi-law/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by swiz123(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Kemi is just seeking attention.of a truth,i don't know who kemi is but whomever bullies a child is as weird as he or she is stupid.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by StarPlayer: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017
kpele

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:

Well done sir grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by swiz123(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:

Well done sir grin
why na grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Djicemob: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Op you expect me to read that unorganized crap up there?

Modified: Op Thank goodness you edited the post hence making it readable

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by danduj(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2017
You asked for it

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Always remind her that she's missing the "beautiful" port harcourt prison...... And also make her see reasons why she'll reside there permanetly.

#my 2cent. cool

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by beautygboel(f): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2017
So?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Djicemob:
Op you expect me to read that unorganized crap up there?

My country people sha grin, How did you know it is an unorganised crap if you have not read the whole thing already

Small small oo. cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Candyking(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Una never see matter oya make una take 5 mins take read this matter wae sup for one bus like that for Lagos

See what happened as man tries to put his hand in a lady’s private part on a bus

http://www.stanleysblog.com/2017/07/see-what-happened-as-man-tries-to-put.html?m=1
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by lPOB: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Minding my business... angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Very shameful of an adult towards an innocent baby

27 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by ElizaVeta(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oh chim! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Bimffo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na because na 9ja we dey.

She for don lose alot of £££ if na USA or UK.

What's your business if I overfeed my daughter.

My daughter not your daughter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Neddstark: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kemi Olunoyo s an nsane old hag. Sey Law is an arrogant overhyped comedian.

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by sayentease(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ehn seyi.. If you are so sure she's fingering your daughter like you claim, charge her to court. If found guilty, she will collect her pension in kuje prison

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Very shameful of an adult towards an innocent baby

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by ruggedized1: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Beautiful baby. It feels good to know you have an offspring.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by modaink333: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kemi is just a type1 bitch.... What has D little girl Done to deserve such hate? Only a vagabond hates on a kid

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
The baby is not fat or obese, she just has big cheeks.... look at her body well and you would know that it is just her cheeks that is filled with fat.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Destined2win: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
angry

To me that little girl is just chubby like her Dad.

Kemi has issues.

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by kidman96(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAN A CHILD SO YOUNG HAVE DIABETES? ANYWAYS SHE DOESN'T SEEM OBESE BECAUSE HAVE FAT CHEEKS DOESN'T MEAN U ARE OBESE. HER FATHER HAS FAT CHEEKS.

AND FOR THE COMEDIAN, I AM SURE HE WOULD HAVE AT ONE POINT IN HIS CAREER MADE JOKES WITH THE STATE OF POOR MALNOURISHED CHILDREN A.K.A ATUTUPOYOYO..... SO HE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND CARRY ON WITH HIS LIFE.

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Lyssa(f): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Menopause causes internal heat, such women are always irritated, they find a way to transfer their frustrations to bystanders, it's worse when the woman is still single and has no child of her own. This sums up the life of Kemi Olunloyo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by aluko1980(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
smh For Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by uyigwenosa: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
I will advice seyi law to keep calm and be a man and let God who create you and your family fight for you instead of talking back!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by bsonenterprise: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
We need mental asylum for people like this woman. Some are waking but they are totally insane. For crying out loud, who bullies a baby!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Leonbonapart(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Matured response.... nice one

Ignore the made woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by martineverest(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
if a commoner could successful ridicule a comedian with great savagery then seyi law shud shamefully retire from comedy

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Celebrate 100th Birthday / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) / Uriel Oputa Looks Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.