Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown (2372 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by imeyalo09: 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
Nollywood actress mercy aigbe steps out with her shirt down as she celebrate TGIF. Her picture is caption:

Thank God it’s Friday!!!! My little black Dress from @mag_divas ���Skin Glow @flawlessbymercy ����Cheers to the weekend ����������������

http://dailynaijamode.com/mercy-aigbe-steps-out-in-her-flawless-black-short-gown/

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 10, 2019
Thank God there is no 'cleavage baring' or breast today angry

Wait, why am I thanking God? She hid the breast and gave us her upper thighs...

Why am I even thanking God when she will still show us the breast tomorrow after showing us thighs today

Well, in every situation sha... I thank God

Nonsense and Mercy Aigbe's push up bras angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Baddiezz(f): 12:10pm On May 10, 2019
nice heels
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by enomakos(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2019
Mercy looking so lovely
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Riele(f): 2:13pm On May 10, 2019
hmm....

let her goan lose some fat
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Thank God there is no 'cleavage baring' or breast today angry

Wait, why am I thanking God? She hid the breast and gave us her upper thighs...

Why am I even thanking God when she will still show us the breast tomorrow after showing us thighs today

Well, in every situation sha... I thank God

Nonsense and Mercy Aigbe's push up bras angry

Smh…and you're fasting oo lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 10, 2019
ASHAWO
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 10, 2019
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by Badbunny: 2:54pm On May 10, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by LacunaJacuna(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2019
Mamacita
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by iTearHerToto: 6:26pm On May 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
How many times do you have to post this in a day

Pukes angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Her Flawless Black Short Gown by tydi(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How many times do you have to post this in a day

Pukes angry

Till you start having sense..

(1) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Uses Bathtub As Swimming Pool For Her Daughters (Photo) / "Started Dating At 14, Was Having S*x With My 24 Years Old Bf"- Blessing Okoro / "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.