Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,521 members, 7,865,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Exclusive Interview With Aderemi Sanni | Village Farm Pro - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Exclusive Interview With Aderemi Sanni | Village Farm Pro (351 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Aderemi Sanni | Village Farm Pro by chop4naija: 1:42pm On May 10, 2019
An interview with Aderemi Sanni, the CEO of Village Farm Pro Limited. In this interview, Aderemi discusses creating the Village Farm Pro and what drives her in business. Aderemi also talks about why she founded the business and the solutions her business is solving in the agro-industry. She talks about the challenges she's faced in business and the numerous services Village Farm Pro offers to help bring the farmers in the villages closer to the people in the urban areas.

Enjoy!

Watch Here: https://chop4naija.tv/exclusive-interview-village-farm-pro/

(1) (Reply)

How Is It / 8021 Aluminum Foil For Cold Stamping / Finger Food Lovers ,let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.