Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Make Money With Facebook Group While Searching For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money With Facebook Group While Searching For Job (379 Views)

I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job / While Searching For That Job You Can Also Make Money Doing This / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Facebook Group While Searching For Job by jetroolowole(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2019
Early this year, I got some gift from Facebook for my effort in building a vibrant Facebook group community.

Later, I was invited to the Facebook Community Leadership Circles: Lagos meetup #2 on How to monetize your Facebook group.

A month Later, I was invited to It's Your Facebook Pop Up Global Tour event in Lagos where I met with the Facebook developer team and other top content creators in Nigeria and Africa.

Two weeks ago, I was invited to the Facebook Developer Circles and Watch Party in Lagos where Facebook unveil their new plan for their tools and launch new programs.

So, what is the point in all of these? For over a decade, I have helped companies build large following on Facebook through my agency WebClick. But for my Home Business Coaching, I have not focus on Facebook group as an important tool for an individual to have a financial and life breakthrough. It was in January 2018 when Facebook announced that they are now focusing on Group that I started to look in that direction. So, the network and engagement I have had in the past month is because I have started doing something right with the group of a thing.

Forget Instagram and WhatsApp, Facebook GROUP will be the future of content distribution and income opportunity.

Have you ever wish to be the admin of a Facebook group with members running to a million? Or have you ever wondered how to make money from home using Facebook group?

I am happy to introduce to you my latest video-based course...

FACEBOOK GROUP DOMINATION - HOW TO BUILD HIGHLY ENGAGING FACEBOOK GROUP FROM SCRATCH, DRIVE CRAZY ORGANIC TRAFFIC & MONETIZE IT

I am going to teach you everything I know on content creation as the CEO of a digital marketing agency in Lagos and what I have learnt from all the Facebook events I have been privileged to attend.

There are 7 modules in this course namely:
Module 1 - Personal Branding & Facebook Group Brainstorming

Module 2 - Step-By-Step Guide To Setup Different Types Of Facebook Group

Module 3 - Little Known Image & Video Optimization For Driving Crazy Organic Facebook Group Traffic

Module 4 - How To Create Highly Engaging Content Using Facebook Post Features

Module 5 - Little Known Secrets To Generate Crazy Organic Traffic To Your Facebook Group

Module 6 - How To Use Facebook Group For Coaching & Business Promotion

Module 7 - How To Monetize Facebook Group To Produce 6 Figure Monthly Income

Bonus Module - How To Run A Facebook Group On Autopilot Through Outsourcing & Administration

PRE-LAUNCH OFFER
I will be charging N20,000 for this training on one-on-one and N10,000 for online when I fully launched this course.

But in the mean time, I want to offer you a chance to benefit from this training for N5,000 ONLY with an initial commitment of N1,000.

I will invite you to a WhatsApp presentation where I will share briefly details of what you will learn in this course and you will decide if you will participate. For those participating, you will pay instantly N1000. I will add you to the training group. After 7 days of training and step by step guidance, you will decide if you want to remain to benefit from my 30 days consultancy. Those who doesn't want to remain are entitle to N1,000 refund. But those who choose to remain will have to balance up the remaining N4000 within 60 days. When you successfully complete your payment, you will be admitted into my RankTribe Bootcamp.

If you are interested in learning more about what you get, comment your WhatsApp number or email below to be invited to the presentation group. If you drop your email, check it for update.
Re: How To Make Money With Facebook Group While Searching For Job by donaldking10: 2:39pm On May 10, 2019
so, how much did Facebook pay u as dem invite u? USELESS!
Re: How To Make Money With Facebook Group While Searching For Job by donaldking10: 2:40pm On May 10, 2019
so, how much did Facebook pay u as dem invite u? USELESS!
Re: How To Make Money With Facebook Group While Searching For Job by jetroolowole(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2019
You missed the point. It's not about the attendants or payment. It's about what Facebook is cooking for those who are building communities with their platform. I was inspired by what I saw. And that is why I am changing my approach too to digital promotion. Everything is not about MONEY. The network of people you meet can also be a great asset to you. Take that to the bank.
donaldking10:
so, how much did Facebook pay u as dem invite u?
USELESS!

(1) (Reply)

Job Invite / Latest Job Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja: July 2019 / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.