Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job (2671 Views)

Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting / START A SIDE BUSINESS TODAY WHILE SEARCHING FOR JOB / While Searching For That Job You Can Also Make Money Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by havecycle: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sometimes when we see these things from afar, we think they are not real until they happen to us directly as its in my case today.

(For the sake of tribalism here, let me not mention the location).

So I have been searching for job and this week alone, from Monday, i have been into different places in search for work.

I don't have money and that means staying hungry and forcing myself to go to all the places even without food.

So where I passed yesterday, I saw a construction site and i decided to go to that place today being Friday to look for any menial job i can do to earn a living. With so many things on my head, hunger, frustration and all, unconsciously, I didnt know i was talking to myself and was about crossing road without looking if any car was coming. Shockingly there was this car that almost swept me. The driver matched the break with a very loud horn. The shock threw me into unconsciousness and i fainted. How the people around helped me regain consciousness I dont know. I'm even surpised the car didt hit me.

To God be the glory that I didnt pass to the great beyond.

I have this to tell to drivers and car owners out there.

Please always be very careful while on steering. Economic frustration in the country has made lots of people mentally unstable. It happened to me today.

Don't know why life choose to be so hard to some people. Someone in this economy without a job is a dead man.

Anyhow, search will continue and I pray my effort yields good results.

10 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Dontblink: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Eyaaa. Sorry
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Aditkd(f): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Good evening Sir.
It's well my dear brother, pls just hang in there. Pls, I don't have much but I will like to send some little change across to you. At least just cook something good this weekend and eat and at least drink one bottle of cold Heineken. God no go shame us Sir.
Pls do send me your account details. God bless

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by adeoyekay(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aditkd:
Good evening Sir.
It's well my dear brother, pls just hang in there. Pls, I don't have much but I will like to send some little change across to you. At least just cook something good this weekend and eat and at least drink one bottle of cold Heineken. God no go shame us Sir.
Nice one

What a kind gesture

7 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Wujio: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa o !
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by wittywriter: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
Learn and embrace Remote working modality.
Sorry for your ordeal.

Wittyness.
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by AchrafHakimi: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
havecycle:

Lagos and you voted agbado.
Shame don finish you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Sirbruno3000(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
0026291003. GTB.
Aditkd:
Good evening Sir.
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by LegallyBlunt: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
OP it is well with you. This too shall pass.
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by progressb4andno: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aditkd:
Good evening Sir.
Keep encouraging them, he's a scammer beggar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by havecycle: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
progressb4andno:

Sir, it's not scamming but if you want to insist it's, would you like what happened to me to happen to you too? Just say yes or no and I'll be ok. I didn't ask you for money but at least, show empathy. Humans first before any other thing. Money is secondary.

5 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by havecycle: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
0026291003. GTB.

You bear the mark of Christ but you are doing online scamming? Is it you the person asked to drop account number?

8 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Aditkd(f): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
It's well my brother. Just hang in there. I was moved to aid you with at least small change to have a decent dinner this evening. Do send me your details. People will write things that will hurt you, just shake it off bro. It's all going to be good. Ppquote author=havecycle post=126385090]

Sir, it's not scamming but if you want to insist it's, would you like what happened to me to happen to you too? Just say yes or no and I'll be ok. I didn't ask you for money but at least, show empathy. Humans first before any other thing. Money is secondary.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Aditkd(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sent. It's all going to be good. Just hang in there.

3 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Bambam321(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aditkd:
Good evening Sir.
God bless and keep you

3 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by bola4dprec(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
havecycle:
Sometimes when we see these things from afar, we think they are not real until they happen to us directly as its in my case today.

So I have been searching for job and this week alone, from Monday, i have been into different places in search for work.

I don't have money and that means staying hungry and forcing myself to go to all the places even without food.

So where I passed yesterday, I saw a construction site and i decided to go to that place today being Friday to look for any menial job i can do to earn a living. With so many things on my head, hunger, frustration and all, unconsciously, I didnt know i was talking to myself and was about crossing road without looking if any car was coming. Shockingly there was this car that almost swept me. The driver matched the break with a very loud horn. The shock threw me into unconsciousness and i fainted. How the people around helped me regain consciousness I dont know. I'm even surpised the car didt hit me.

Please always be very careful while on steering. Economic frustration in the country has made lots of people mentally unstable. It happened to me today.

Don't know why life choose to be so hard to some people. Someone in this economy without a job is a dead man.

Emilokan

1 Like

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by CloudTrees(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Someone please please assist me too
Ogunsola
Opay 9067 329 755

1 Like

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Apus: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
havecycle:

You bear the mark of Christ but you are doing online scamming? Is it you the person asked to drop account number?

Nairaland !

U na no go kill person grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by ahamonyeka(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Whats your educational qualification?
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Namzy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
The new form of online begging.
Register a new account
Wait till after some posts
Tell a sob story to pull on people's heart strings
Even get your "friend" to request for your account details
Viola

10 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Asawoboy: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
New scamming on nl

Register 2 account ,,use 1 for begging nd all sorts of pitiful story ,,,then use the 2nd acct to reply urself nd ask of the 1st acct account number..
The 1st acct will send the acct while the 2nd acct will demo as say he don send money to him grin

Some fools here will start praising the 2nd acct for his kind gesture nd wanting to do same ...

The owner of the 2 acct will sit down in his room with his 2 big hairy balls dey smile at them maga

Death to all scammers angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by A112: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aditkd:
Good evening Sir.
Thanks for your kind gesture ma'am.
Please ma, im sorry saying these but i jusy want to try my luck.. Im sorry abeg tomorrow is my birthday and I never happy for once this year, pls I don't know if u can put smile on my face tomorrow. Abeg
Have mercy
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Johnweeked12: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
progressb4andno:

If e easy, do your own..... Ode grin

You don't have to do that. If you cannot help, don't spoil

3 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by havecycle: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
ahamonyeka:
Whats your educational qualification?

B.Sc. Food Technology
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by havecycle: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aditkd:
Sent. It's all going to be good. Just hang in there.

Thank you very much Ma even as I'm yet to receive anything. May be network. I will update you if I receive. Once again, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Rhassidy360: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
adeoyekay:
Nice one

What a kind gesture

Gbayi
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by havecycle: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
All you fellow saying scam format, should I pray it happens to you soon?
Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by Aditkd(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
It's already in your account, it will take awhile before you get an alert or you might not even get an alert at all. You can check your bank app.
Do have a pleasant weekend bro. Stay strong.

quote author=havecycle post=126388346]

Thank you very much Ma even as I'm yet to receive anything. May be network. I will update you if I receive. Once again, thank you.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job by LadyMedina25(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
havecycle:

Please your account details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company / O' Level Result Required For Employment / Real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.