Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pls Sir Omnipotens Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Sir Omnipotens Help (581 Views)

Finally, Omnipotens Goes To Rest. Seun In Pleased! / Where In The World Is Omnipotens? / Help! Omnipotens, Dtml, Quadrillio And All Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
Big Bros, the spam bot has decided to ban a member of Nairaland who assisted in diagnosing security lapses on my site. Please assist in unbanning him.

The involved thread was https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517483.0.html

His username is Slyr0x, i trust your every good person, to see to the matter in no time.

Thanks Bros!
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by slyr0x1: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
**Bump**
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by slyr0x1: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2010
*bump*

Issue Unresolved!
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by bug24(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2010
lol, the war of d bots
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by slyr0x1: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2010
bug24:

lol, the war of d bots

This one na serious war o0. The funny thing is i spoke with Omni.Potens(on fone) and she promised to do smfyn bout it; this is like the 2nd day & nothing yet.
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by basking4me: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2010
The BOT is automated and giving priviledge levels of admins in NL, it just might lie with Seun to re-leash the BOT. I have mentioned earlier on the need to better manage this spam bot that bans people doing neat postings.

I have asked Seun to let us see how we can rewrite the scripts so that people dont just get frustrated over the bannings but he moved my post from webmasters section where it can best be discussed and sent it to Nairaland section.

I just got unbanned myself. smiley

You tell your friend to wait one more day or so and he will be unbanned by the BOT itself.
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
basking4me:

The BOT is automated and giving priviledge levels of admins in NL, it just might lie with Seun to re-leash the BOT. I have mentioned earlier on the need to better manage this spam bot that bans people doing neat postings.

I have asked Seun to let us see how we can rewrite the scripts so that people dont just get frustrated over the bannings but he moved my post from webmasters section where it can best be discussed and sent it to Nairaland section.

You tell your friend to wait one more day or so and he will be unbanned by the BOT itself.

I have made similar suggestions too, but. . . .well, lets drop that sha, welcome back to the club. I have stopped creating my web tutorials because each time i post code, it gets removed (i cant spend 20 minutes or more creating a single post with codes and output screenshots only to get it flagged).
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by slyr0x1: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
basking4me:

#np Patiently waiting

+

U probably skipped this

[Quote]Nairaland is first of all a privately owned website, then a discussion forum[/Quote]
wink wink
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by slyr0x1: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2010
*bump*

Issue Unresolved.
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by OmniPotens(m): 4:36am On Sep 25, 2010
If until yesterday you are still banned then you should really review what you posted.
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Slyr0x: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2010
Ma posting priviledge has been restored. Tnx to Mukina.
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by DualCore1: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2010
^^ She's still sleeping. I want her to rest after the night's action. I will thank her for u once she opens these her lovely eyes that are looking so beautiful right now.
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Slyr0x: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2010
Dual Core:

^^ She's still sleeping. I want her to rest after the night's action. I will thank her for u once she opens these her lovely eyes that are looking so beautiful right now.

Ehya, so u made her program all through the night wink
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2010
I really wonder why Bros Omni did not come around all this while.

Slyrox, Welcome back. And no vex say na cause of me you were banned. Cause some people take Nland as real life, while i take Dual Core as a fictional Cartoon character!
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Slyr0x: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2010
Donpuzo:

I really wonder why Bros Omni did not come around all this while.

+1.

Donpuzo:

Slyrox, Welcome back. And no vex say na cause of me you were banned.

Its one of those things.!
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2010
Slyr0x:

+1.

Its one of those things.!
You mean:

.1+

!. things those of one Its tongue
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Slyr0x: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^^ Effects of over-night coding.
Re: Pls Sir Omnipotens Help by Seun(m): 2:25am On Sep 28, 2010
The webmaster failed to inform me of this.  It may surprise you but I don't read every thread on nairaland.  that's why we have moderators.  It's up to you to hold them accountable. Problem fixed.

(1)

Please I Need Your Help / Cheap Web Hosting And Web Design / Let's Come Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.