Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone (1692 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by muyinet: 3:06pm On May 10, 2019
kindly help with the info on how to track the location of a stolen phone. Thanks.
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by iyimide(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2019
Go to any police station with the carton and ask that it be tracked down..
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by holycrest(f): 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
is only security operatives that can help u whatsapp this guy 08037111012 he tracked mine for me sometime ago
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by sureinfo: 8:37am On May 12, 2019
you can use the "find my device" app from google to locate your device.
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by Blastedholligan: 9:18am On May 12, 2019
holycrest:
is only security operatives that can help u whatsapp this guy 08037111012 he tracked mine for me sometime ago
What's the price he charged you for tracking it?
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by Blastedholligan: 9:19am On May 12, 2019
sureinfo:
you can use the "find my device" app from google to locate your device.
does it work?
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by holycrest(f): 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
Blastedholligan:
What's the price he charged you for tracking it?
roughly 25k and I got the phone back within a week
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by Blastedholligan: 1:23pm On May 19, 2019
holycrest:
roughly 25k and I got the phone back within a week
25k? That's expensive na. Hope the person that took your phone paid you back?
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by holycrest(f): 1:58pm On May 20, 2019
Blastedholligan:
25k? That's expensive na. Hope the person that took your phone paid you back?
I collected 50k from de thief
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by CCnaija: 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
There are basically two ways you can track a lost or stolen android phone, the first requires that the internet connection and location of the phone you want to track is turned on while the second method makes use of the imei and/or sim card for tracking and does not require an internet connection. I have discussed how to track your stolen phone in great details.
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by enoch273: 4:33pm On May 20, 2019
holycrest:

and you that collected 50K, what did that make you?
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by Blastedholligan: 10:03pm On May 26, 2019
holycrest:
obob! shocked You de vex o
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by Blastedholligan: 10:04pm On May 26, 2019
holycrest:
you look like the one that's laughing out loud amongst the two ladies in your profile
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by holycrest(f): 5:08am On May 27, 2019
enoch273:

and you that collected 50K, what did that make you?
the extra is for the stress I passed thru
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by mudiagaogbivwie(m): 5:47am On May 27, 2019
CCnaija:
There are basically two ways you can track a lost or stolen android phone, the first requires that the internet connection and location of the phone you want to track is turned on while the second method makes use of the imei and/or sim card for tracking and does not require an internet connection. I have discussed how to track your stolen phone in great details.
from the beginning to the end of tracking with emei or sim is data asin lots of data and hi tech equipments
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by elantraceey(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
So could you get your phone back? @muyinet
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by NicestDude: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
holycrest:

You still pay d police?
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by odinga1of: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
NicestDude:

You still pay d police?
holycrest plz answer us
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by holycrest(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
NicestDude:

You still pay d police?
apart from the initial 25k I did not pay them any other thing
Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by ngozionefeli: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
mudiagaogbivwie:
from the beginning to the end of tracking with emei or sim is data asin lots of data and hi tech equipments
this guy is a scammer don't ever fall for his scam, after swindling me of 15k plus he blocked me

Re: Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone by enoch273: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
holycrest:
the extra is for the stress I passed thru

Your head is there.

(1) (Reply)

Mindblowing List Of Ntel 4G Data Plans, Price And Validity Period / See The Latest Android Smartphone And Price. / Samsung Galaxy A51 - 51 Days Of Use // If Your Budget Is 100k Add 10k More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.