Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics (33506 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by nimoxrealty(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2019
I dont understand the basis for the award. lipsrsealed

80% completed 4 bedroom all ensuit at springview estate, ogolonto, ikorodu.
Price:15m
Telegram-
https:///nimoxrealty
Whatsapp-
https:///2348166253319
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Bellgal: 4:44pm On May 10, 2019
[quote author=Lanre4uonly post=78275800]Congratulations to Mr. President.[/quote
Na only u waka come grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Gkemz: 5:00pm On May 10, 2019
Rochas is just a political sycophant who's only interested in his personal gain to have Buhari intervene in his senatorial return ticket which he knows he didn't merit.
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by DAYOODS(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2019
I trust Rochas thinking of building statue for Buhari for them to free him and become senator. An Ibo sharp guy.
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by ClilT: 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
Mumu Okorocha fighting to remain relevant in the political zoo.i remember how this man take cunny cunny philanthropist bullshit win power. Once beaten, twice shy. Your trickery is over Okoro
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by BuhariAdvocate: 5:23pm On May 10, 2019
Congratulations mr president more winnings.
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by tolguy(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2019
sarrki:

Nah Nnamdi Kanu him go hand over to
grin
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Queenboy123(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2019
Trying to impress the President
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Sunmolar(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
Failure in limelights. Where's success?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by hybridblood07(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2019
Any proof to your statement?
Bonapart:
Please what's the definition of honour? For a jihad president who kill his own pepole for the fun of it
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by DrMuzungu(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2019
What Roachas Okoroawusa is saying is, basically, this: "Oga Bubu, save my a$$ from prosecution after my tenure as the Thiefcellency!"
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by harley88(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2019
OkoyeA1:

Buhari:- Ogun Fire this guy small thunder

Fashola:- Shey e go do am??

Woman Onlooker:- Jesus, fashola You wan kill person?!!

grin grin

Very boring undecided
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2019
sarrki:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI RECEIVES HONOURS AWARD FROM THE PROGRESSIVE GOVERNORS FORUM HELD AT THE PRESIDENTIAL BANQUET STATE HOUSE, ABUJA. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. MAY 10 2019.

President Muhammadu Buhari Speaking during the Presentation by the APC Progressive Governor Forum held at the Presidential Banquet Hall, State House Abuja.

Chairman Progressive Governor’s Forum and Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Present the Hounors award to the President Muhammadu Buhari. Others are Governors of Kogi State Yahaya Bello, Ekiti State Dr Kayode Fayemi, Ondo State Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, Niger State, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, Nassarawa State Governor, Alhaji Tanko Almakura, Plateau State Simon Lalong, Ogun State Governor, Sen Ibikunle Amosun during the Presentation by the APC Progressive Governor Forum held at the Presidential Banquet Hall, State House Abuja. PHOTO;�Sunday Aghaeze MAY 10 2019.

#NigeriaHasDecided

#NextlevelConfirmed

Carry go my president, ONE LOVE!
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Nobody: 7:46am On May 11, 2019
post=78275955:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL of our lives.

A man after God's heart.
Mtcheew. So you're waiting for a man with questionable waec credentials, who never achieved anything meaningful in his career save for a coup, and can not guarantee common security to take you to the next level of your life?
Your life is a waste I'm sorry to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Parliament Warns: Nigeria Under Buhari Is At Mercy Of Bandits, Terrorists / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / El-Rufai, Buhari & Other APC Chieftains Laughing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.